• Breaking News

    Monday, November 9, 2020

    Black Desert Online After 52h at Turo

    Black Desert Online After 52h at Turo


    After 52h at Turo

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 10:02 AM PST

    Heidel & Demi river

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 01:07 PM PST

    I've finally made a tour of my 6 houses :) Lots of AFK filming + RP walking around, then hours of editing but IT'S DONE! Velia, Heidel, Duvencrune, O'draxxia, Valencia and Grána. PLEASE ENJOY ❤️

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 03:50 AM PST

    Finally, armor that looks nicer than Lemoria. v.BlackStar

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 05:14 PM PST

    Calpheon Ball coming in December

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 11:56 AM PST

    After 3 months and 45 attempts, my dream horse finally went last night! I didn't believe t9s even existed at this point, so happy!

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 07:45 AM PST

    Which class do you play? (Strawpoll)

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 01:17 AM PST

    191h - Grind Challenge at Ronaros Forest | PvP | | GMV| Infinite HP Potion

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 03:39 PM PST

    Tri Asula for Bartali's Log

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 01:50 PM PST

    How did other people get theirs? I got rid of the one-time (duo I believe) necklace you got for killing a specific number of mobs, so now I'm regrinding to get enough of the weakened necklaces. Grinded at Iron Mine for 3 hours, got 5 necklaces, 3 weakened ones. Then my lucky ass failed the duo enhancement at 75%, so here I am back at the mine ._. Any more efficient way to do this, or is it just grinding through blood and tears? I sorta wanna blow my brains out already, most annoying log challenge imo.

    Edit: used a 51 stack for tri, still failed (ಥ ͜ʖಥ)

    Edit 2: got it to duo twice, third time hit tri with a 61 stack. Took a grand total of 6 hours of grinding, 5 at Iron Mines, 1 at Pollys with a loot scroll. 9 weakened necklaces in that time, Pollys gave me 4 of em.

    submitted by /u/gucciavacado
    [link] [comments]

    Intense stare down

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 09:32 PM PST

    Why I rerolled and my approach to the game as a whole

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 05:31 PM PST

    Made a fan art of my favourite character :D IG: @mihio_05

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 04:56 PM PST

    What are your tips to save money for an expensive item ?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 06:27 AM PST

    How do you guys find motivation to fix yourself a goal and save a big amount of silver ?

    And how many times it takes you at your ap to save around 20 billions ?

    I never succeed to save more than 6 billions without gambling it all and often losing everything.

    The worst is that I lose all motivation to grind when this happens while I really enjoy it when I know I'm getting closer to buy a big item.

    I'm putting all my money in the warehouse rather than marketplace atm maybe it will discourage me from spending it stupidly.

    submitted by /u/itsnightie
    [link] [comments]

    Help!!

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 08:03 PM PST

    Hello!! Someone can tell me what it's the AP needed for ankman using the guardian? I have kutum ando kazarka

    submitted by /u/conejo0o
    [link] [comments]

    Elkarrs in Guardian.

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 07:37 PM PST

    So for PvE does Guardian really need precision stones in Main hand weapon?

    submitted by /u/Makiubet
    [link] [comments]

    Question about weapon exchange

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 02:55 PM PST

    So I've noticed there was weapon / awakening / off hands in the pearl shop.. but now with the new update they aren't there no more? I already made a seasonal and did the black spirit pass.. is there anyway to get them? Or do I got to lose silver?

    submitted by /u/CrabFrys
    [link] [comments]

    is TET serap's necklace worth buying?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 06:23 PM PST

    only have 2billion right now. should i buy the serap or a TRI laytenn? i dont plan on enhancing. i'll probably sell either and buy the next level down the road.

    submitted by /u/WobbleKun
    [link] [comments]

    Why resistances are applied to PvP?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 08:07 AM PST

    Self-explanatory title. Im already too tired of resistance system. Surely im not only one person who thinks that should works only PvE wise. If somebody is playing not carefully with no protections, just spams CC and after few punishment attempts only one thing u see its "Immune", isnt that frustrating, that u got killed just by RNG? I don't even talk about how many times desyncs are problem, but nowadays PvP in bdo seems like random fiesta. Even the best players are getting stuck.

    submitted by /u/Rodoniasty
    [link] [comments]

    Wharf System.. so good. This always happen in crowded wharfs for a long time. Why not fix this first.

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 05:45 PM PST

    Coco leafs missing

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 05:39 PM PST

    Hey. i got a total of 85 coco leafs this season, i thaught it was notmal, but a friend just got 115. i dont know if im missing something. we both bought the battle pass, we both complete it, we both got to lvl 61 and oepened the last supply box. he finished more story than me tho, i didnt do valencia.

    submitted by /u/Davideses
    [link] [comments]

    New striker succ where to grind

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 05:16 PM PST

    Currently at 250ap with oasis, as i'm saving up to buy tet mainhand and offhand, which would put me at 258. I have enough caphras saved to proc it to c3, giving me 261.

    My dp is at 288

    tldr;

    261 288 striker succ, where would be the best place to grind for silver?

    submitted by /u/gacktrush
    [link] [comments]

    Fastest cooking speed (NO P2W CLOTHES)

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 05:14 PM PST

    Hello everyone, I just started cooking and this is my actual setup

    +3 Silver Embroidered clothes (-4secs)Advanced cooking utensil (-1sec)Life spirit stone (-1,1 sec)Seafood Cron Meal (-0,6 sec)Verdure Draught (-1 sec)

    Actually I cook in ~2,1 seconds which is fine, but the point is Verdure Draught is expensive (atm seafood cron meal is 1 silver worth so it's not a problem)

    I don't know if I wanna buy p2w clothes and upgrade Silver Embroidered clothes, so is there any food/elixir which is less expensive and gives me same speed?

    PS. I don't know if pets may influence cooking speed, but just to say I don't have any cooking speed pet and I don't think I'm gonna buy some soon

    submitted by /u/tox0plasma
    [link] [comments]

    Upgrading Accessoires - big Risk big Rew..NO

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 11:04 AM PST

    So i decided to make a Tet Ogre for myself to finish my tet accessoires Set. It started rough 3bil in, not a single tri, I even overstacked a little. Then I thought to myself - that's not to bad, i didn't expect any better.

    So right now i try to get a Pri.. yes a fuckn Pri Ogre, i lost 7 Pri attempts.. startet on 21 stack, now i'm at 28.. 70%+

    I really don't want to be a crybaby or smth like that, but 7 Pri attempts..

    I've never just clicked 7 Tet accessoires in a row, should be arround the same probabilty, at 105+ fs..

    So here I go, asking random dudes on Reddit: Should I stay commited to getting a tet ogre myself, or should I just safe the 10bil silver and buy one? Currently my luck is giving me a stroke..

    -4bil into right now

    submitted by /u/EternumRathalos
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment