• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 15, 2020

    Black Desert Online After a fair bit of saving and searching for matching gloves/boots I think I finally got it sorted out.

    Black Desert Online After a fair bit of saving and searching for matching gloves/boots I think I finally got it sorted out.


    After a fair bit of saving and searching for matching gloves/boots I think I finally got it sorted out.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 02:37 AM PST

    FINALLY!

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 09:58 AM PST

    Just started a Guardian, confused by combos

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 07:20 PM PST

    OK, I just started my first character, a Guardian. I plan just to do PvE and lifeskilling. Am I going to have to memorize a bunch of complex combos for combat? Or can I get by with just a couple of basic attacks or combos?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/MightyUnclean
    [link] [comments]

    Garmoth fight

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 08:11 AM PST

    Harps

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 03:26 PM PST

    Trade knowledge question

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 09:53 PM PST

    Trade knowledge question

    I have a useless goal of filling out all the knowledge categories, even if they do not reward any energy, including the trade category.

    So I am wondering what the highest trade level I would need in order to purchase every trade item from trade managers and consume the items for knowledge.

    For example, the Grana trade manager offers this item at Master 15, which is the highest I have seen so far.

    https://preview.redd.it/x55pug2mijz51.png?width=464&format=png&auto=webp&s=c24572c4ad584cb038e88344db358a7ed49ba3c5

    submitted by /u/Frassasassa
    [link] [comments]

    Which class you going to tag and why?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 02:07 PM PST

    Hey there. Like title says: whats the reason behind your choice? I think i will go for a strong 1v1 class so i can win some duels (playing mostly awa witch right now)

    submitted by /u/Xylos_666
    [link] [comments]

    Someone started fighting Garmoth while I was questing

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 11:52 PM PST

    What is this?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 10:08 PM PST

    Daily Lara's great discovery and bread HELP

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 10:00 PM PST

    I have been doing this quest for the last year and all of the sudden this quest dosent show up anymore... I have over 200 amity. I can still do this quest on my other characters but i have no idea why i have no possibility to do it on my main? Maybe knowledge reset can help?

    submitted by /u/mutar3drak3
    [link] [comments]

    Shai, Witch or Guardian?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 05:26 PM PST

    Which has the simplest combat with the most basic combos, and is also the most stationary during combat? PvE only. Shai, Witch or Guardian?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/MightyUnclean
    [link] [comments]

    Aakman lower drops?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 08:45 PM PST

    Has anyone else noticed a significant reduction in aakman black shard drops since the previous maintenance?

    I've gotten roughly 90k trash since the maintenance, with 0 black shards, 0 tungrad earrings and 7 red shards. I could usually expect atleast 2 shards and 1 tungrad earring with that same trash amount

    Just wondering if my RNG is complete crap, or if anyone else has noticed lowered drops too

    For reference, I grind with:

    Blue loot scroll, Kama's Blessing, Arsha drop buff, and T3 artic fox

    submitted by /u/Nickjet45
    [link] [comments]

    Pc-Ps4 crossplay?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 06:22 PM PST

    I saw the game and i thought i could probably check it out with a friend so is pc ps4 cross platform possible?

    submitted by /u/CoziesT_CupiD016
    [link] [comments]

    Ready for winter and Blackstar awakening... :)

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 05:57 PM PST

    Can’t add my friends

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 05:19 PM PST

    As the title says I can't add my friends on black desert. However, they can add each other as friends. Every time I enter their name exactly how they write it, it says cannot find character. Even when they send me a friend request, it doesn't show up in the list. I don't know what to do, there isn't any previous posts with the same issues so I came here.

    submitted by /u/VnimB
    [link] [comments]

    Tier 8 Skilling

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 05:09 PM PST

    Hey All So I'm attempting to level up a tier 8 level 15 I purchased the other day to courser My question is Do I just need need to auto run and let him learn skills on his own Or should I be selectively teaching each skill? I watched a video this morning of ways you can teach your horse drift or a few other skills Which method should be used?

    submitted by /u/ImpossibleMouse7279
    [link] [comments]

    No Time Filled Black Stones, Refined Magical Black Stones or Tuvala Ore drops help

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 04:40 PM PST

    Right now i play on the seasonal sever and try to upgrade my tuvala gear however since i did most of the region rewars and the weeklys i am running out of material and cant seem to get any material by grinding. I was at the Bashim Base and the Cadry Ruins for mutiple hours and recived no drops at all! What am i doing wrong?

    submitted by /u/Dragonstomzz
    [link] [comments]

    Me downloading BDO on a 100 gb 500 dollar laptop and hoping it actually runs

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 12:55 AM PST

    Is the $100 deluxe package worth it?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 11:48 AM PST

    Title. I've only played bdm and thought that I would give bdo a try. Are the things included in the deluxe edition worth $100?

    If not, which edition is the best to buy?

    submitted by /u/hwali
    [link] [comments]

    Tuvala conversion

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 05:43 AM PST

    Did anyone try to convert a tuvala piece from summer season to boss gear using the conversion stone of current season ?

    submitted by /u/Petrenkov
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone recreate this as a ninja?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 11:29 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment