• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 14, 2020

    Black Desert Online After a few months of bartering, I finally reached 262 AP on my 100% F2P account which I started back in 2018!

    Black Desert Online After a few months of bartering, I finally reached 262 AP on my 100% F2P account which I started back in 2018!


    After a few months of bartering, I finally reached 262 AP on my 100% F2P account which I started back in 2018!

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 08:33 AM PST

    Shakatsus box ��

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 05:34 PM PST

    Everyone: "What's better: awakening, or succession?" Me:

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 05:02 PM PST

    Ive lost any hope to get a good item lmao

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 05:33 PM PST

    At that point my ship was getting murdered

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 01:23 AM PST

    "You can see all of Kamasylvia with just a glance."

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 10:58 AM PST

    ^_^

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 05:32 AM PST

    What do I do with my season items bound to my inventory?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 07:44 PM PST

    Title, been playing for ~2 weeks, I've accumulated a ton of the beginner armor/weapon stones but they're weighing my character down far too much, what do I do with these at this point? Is there anything I can do to alleviate the weight other than destroying them? Thanks

    submitted by /u/Zarxiel
    [link] [comments]

    What is your biggest achievement in BDO?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 12:38 PM PST

    Let's hear it! Was it getting a pen? Vell or garmoth heart? Hitting a certain level? Uninstalling the game?

    What's your proudest moment in BDO?

    positivity

    submitted by /u/connorrgillies
    [link] [comments]

    I wish there were grind spots out behind and beside port ratt

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 01:32 AM PST

    I've always had a soft-spot for isolated landmasses like that in MMOs. There's just something appealingly novel about a place so distant and inaccessible that you pretty much have to go with the mindset that you're not going to come back for awhile and that you're certainly not necessarily going to be able to stay there permanently without some preparations beforehand or mindfulness while you're there.

    Areas like that have a uniquely enduring mystique to them that doesn't just go away after a few hours of getting used to it, instead shifting to more of a vacation type feeling or like going to your summer home for awhile.

    Even if they aren't necessarily competitive silver-per-hour with the current best spots for each GS range, they'd probably end up being fairly chill, low traffic spots to grind and people who grind there often would likely end up seeing a lot of the same faces.

    I don't even need any story or new voice acting, either, just carve out some of the mountains/beaches and fill em with mobs.

    Would be even cooler if they played into the BDO setting's "age of discovery" level of technology/philosophy by making the enemies drop cooking/alchemy ingredients and trade items, with at least one spot being tannable for extra trash drops and hides/furs.

    As long as it's mechanically reinforced that it's not a replacement/alternative for the current continent and that you're still going to need to do the majority of everything on the current one, i'd find it pretty satisfying.

    Then again I guess it would also be fine with me if they went full kunark and locked all the services behind a long, grindy, and extremely time consuming process of gaining the full respect of the initially hostile locals (though that kind of mechanic doesn't have anything resembling a precedent in BDO nor does it seem like something that fits their apparent vision for the game.)

    submitted by /u/GuggleBurgle
    [link] [comments]

    Cannon memes

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 06:12 PM PST

    New teg system?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 09:26 PM PST

    What is your thotgh on new teg system? Is it good bad or just another thing that no one gonna use. Share your thoughts with us.

    submitted by /u/h3x666
    [link] [comments]

    Awakening Warrior vs. Succ Striker

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 09:02 PM PST

    I'm having a hard time choosing between these two classes on what to main and I enjoy using both of them

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/MorningSea23
    [link] [comments]

    Cheap crystal setup for Star's end

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 05:15 PM PST

    Lv 61 warrior. 265 AP 295 DP

    What cheap crystals can I use to farm star's end? I don't wanna risk losing HOOM and such

    submitted by /u/NietzscheLecter
    [link] [comments]

    winter season

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 08:08 PM PST

    Do you guys think there will be a winter season after the autumn season?

    submitted by /u/FirstND
    [link] [comments]

    Advice

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 01:13 PM PST

    I have played tamer for over 2 years and finally I am thinking of changing my class. I wanna use one weapon so I would appreciate if your recommendations are on succession I think a balanced class in pvp and pve.

    submitted by /u/HeraTod
    [link] [comments]

    Old Moon Trade Items

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 06:40 PM PST

    I got the quest from Sihuram in Port Ratt but not the items to bring. Where do I get the items to bring to the people across the sea????

    submitted by /u/OldestParker63
    [link] [comments]

    How do you craft without workers I know there is a way ?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 06:34 PM PST

    I kinda forgot the button.

    submitted by /u/CrazyGalPlays
    [link] [comments]

    Poll: How often does BDO crash for you per week?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 09:46 AM PST

    Does the Guardian character not have an awakening mission/weapon on xbox?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 04:45 PM PST

    I literally just hit level 56 and noticed i dont have an awakened weapon. I thought i read something that said she uses a Jorgun(spelling?) or something like that, butI dont have any quests that say anything about awakening. And the central market doesnt seem to even have a catagory to purchase an awakened weapon for the guardian. i even did a cliff mission to get a gift box that says it should have a +15 awakening weapon suitable for my class, and the descriptions names off all the characters including the Guardian, however when i press A to open the box, the box does not disappear and just says no item inside.

    The next main mission i need to complete is called "Altinova, the Anvil of Mediah" just so you know where i am in the black spirit story

    submitted by /u/sergentfire66
    [link] [comments]

    How much accuracy is needed for hystria?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 08:55 AM PST

    Yay! Master cooking!

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 01:00 AM PST

    Yay! Master cooking!

    Yay! Today i got master cooking, made 98 mil today. I dont wanna grind anymore.... im too noob for combat and combos... bye - bye monsters.

    Pickled vege to master. Cant wait to Guru's.

    https://preview.redd.it/5r77jgmx66z51.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=93776022870188ca76ff5d1b2f27536941bb3813

    submitted by /u/shadowpriest01
    [link] [comments]

    Abun, the Workers' Village

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 03:30 PM PST

    XBOX Console version of BDO. I'm on the quest Abun, the Workers' Village and it sends you to talk to Noah Akam the node manager, after "talking" to him it sends me to Kasir Baum who for some reason has "-77" Amity and there is no indication of what I'm supposed to do to proceed and forward the questline. I've had this happen on 2 characters a Lvl 52 Dark Knight and a Lvl 52 Guardian. I have no clue how to go about continuing. Please if you know how to move forward please tell me!!

    submitted by /u/Susanoo-Eros
    [link] [comments]

    Sea Crystal & Lekrashan Grinding Guide (Time Stamp & Subtitle Available)

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 08:51 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment