• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 12, 2020

    Black Desert Online I took your advice on my witch and drew my kuno this week. I've still got a long way to go, but yall really helped 💚

    Black Desert Online I took your advice on my witch and drew my kuno this week. I've still got a long way to go, but yall really helped ��


    I took your advice on my witch and drew my kuno this week. I've still got a long way to go, but yall really helped ��

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 03:37 PM PST

    You guys, are the real heroes ��‍♀️

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 02:20 AM PST

    Finished my witch fan art!

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 08:29 AM PST

    100K Barter Count. Get nothing at this number, but glad have reach 6 digit of this count

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 08:09 AM PST

    This game resolved my Blackjack addiction

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 01:27 PM PST

    For those interested in the colors i used for the Homelander-like costume (Vediras Clothes)

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 04:56 AM PST

    Looking to try BDO, anyway to play base now free ?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 08:21 PM PST

    Looking at how to get in as FTP player

    submitted by /u/Andrewgie
    [link] [comments]

    Finally took the time to get all, but my trade transporter Musa to 60 (2 to 61) Nice Daily pay out.

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 08:31 PM PST

    The fuck is going on in my house?!

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 02:16 AM PST

    Making money on the ocean?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 09:23 PM PST

    So i love sailing and I was wondering what are the most profitable silver per hour methods? I scanned online but I want more current/up to date data.

    I hear overall it's not as effective as other methods and that's fine because I want to have fun and to me, sailing is calming and relaxing, just want to make money from it to.

    Is trading fish from Port Ratt to Velia effective ? I have nodes connected from Port Ratt, to velia, all the way to crescent shrine. Nothing west yet. I have a sail boat, btw.

    submitted by /u/CaptainArious
    [link] [comments]

    Striker or Guardian

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 08:54 PM PST

    Which would need less gear, Striker or Guardian? I am doing a BDO study on these two classes. I just need some input and any other ideas too. Maybe sustainability, AP and DP. Thanks mate!

    submitted by /u/VenomCooks
    [link] [comments]

    The famous Elon Musk - Birdlink

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 07:56 AM PST

    How does this season graduation work..?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 08:13 PM PST

    I graduated early, i used reform on all my gear so now its usable, but i dont get it, someone in chat said i could only exchange 1 piece of gear to boss gear, i thought i could upgrade all of them? as far as i can see there is no difference between PEN tuvala and a TET boss piece so does it even matter which piece do i exchange? if so which one should i exchange? assuming my season char is striker and main one is mystic (already have TET dandelion on mystic)

    submitted by /u/OvidiuHiei
    [link] [comments]

    Camouflage costume worth it?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 06:59 PM PST

    So this is 3.4k item that offers

    1- Gathering for treant costume or desert illness for desert costume
    2- Hide your character, family, and Guild name

    I do PvE grinding and I am not life skilling so treant costume not for me. more likely desert one, but do you think 3400k item worth in return to value?

    You can simply know character name if you killed someone wearing it or he killed you. if you compare it to fisher costume or Karki suit offers way more benefits than camouflage. I want to know why are people buying it what other values for this costume I am missing?

    submitted by /u/Checkeredgg
    [link] [comments]

    military order of the shultz guards

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 06:46 PM PST

    its a hiden knowledge university -- north mediah

    its the mission of a npc - the mission is a suspicious document

    anyone can help me???

    submitted by /u/Demonder666
    [link] [comments]

    Can certain pets not get +combat xp?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 06:08 PM PST

    Just spent 150$ on rerolling my pet skills and didn't get it once to give me bonus combat xp. Are certain pets not able to obtain it? It's the black cat with the black spirit costume

    submitted by /u/MelonFrenzy
    [link] [comments]

    Global Lab Patch Notes 12th Nov - Hadum server grind spot added, Arsha Server only Chaos Rift event, O'Dyllita Summon Scrolls

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 03:04 AM PST

    Global Lab updates this week in readable English: https://www.blackdesertfoundry.com/global-lab-updates-12th-november-2020/

    Breakdown of this week:

    • Swamp Naga Grindspot added to Hadum Servers
    • Arsha Server only event called "Chaos Rift" which can randomly spawn in all grind spots and sounds like it might be group content
    • NEW Summon Scroll pieces added to O'Dyllita grind spots to create a new summoning scroll
    • Quests added to Dreighan grind spots that reward you with Anceint Spirit Dust
    • Some season server changes (still going over this one)
    • Nightmare Kzarka, Bloodstained Nouver and Siren Karanda spawn more often
    • No class updates this week, bug fixes only.

    Source: https://www.global-lab.playblackdesert.com/News/Notice/Detail?boardNo=1068&countryType=en-US

    submitted by /u/sarahd094
    [link] [comments]

    Best use of CP for high CP (425+)

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 01:47 PM PST

    So I just hit 425 CP and I already have 100 CP in farms. Currently I do cooking and a bit of alchemy, so I have all the food nodes and all the trace nodes. I have all p2w lodging and storage.

    With my remaining CP, I have it invested in all the calpheon timber nodes for some of the saps and alchemy mats, but I also make them into calpheon timber crates. I also have a few trash crate herb workshops becuase I gather a lot at bher and I can't be bothered to turn all herbs into origins or sell on the MP. I have a perm connection from old wisdom tree to Valencia so I can use the trade wagon, and all I really need to do is mass process the timber to plywood and every few months I just turn them all in for some silver. I'm currently M8 trading, and I'll be able to hit M14 if I turn in all my trash crates.

    Is this the best use of my remaining CP? A lot of people are saying that trading sucks and other things are better, but when they say other things are better they are usually referring to things like the cooking nodes which I have already. So what should I really do with my CP instead of the crates stuff?

    submitted by /u/Special_Pocket
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone wanna recruit me to the game?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 01:16 PM PST

    Just got a fancy new rtx 3080, finally time to play BDO on PC! I have only played on xbox before and love the game. Does anyone want to recruit or gift me for the rewards? Just figured id ask before i download, not sure if i should go steam or normal bdo through the website.

    submitted by /u/bowdownson
    [link] [comments]

    Browser/Video Overlay for Bdo

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 05:24 AM PST

    As the title states, im looking for something that allows me to watch a video while grinding. For example in Genshin impact the youtube overlay doesn't interfere with the Gameplay, as in, the game is the "layer" im on and even if the mouse goes over it i don't get tabbed out. While in bdo i got the problem that when my mouse goes over the Video and i click, i get tabbed out.

    Second Monitor broke.

    submitted by /u/SinExx0
    [link] [comments]

    Could someone clarify the CC system in BDO?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 04:57 AM PST

    Hi, I have several questions about PVP CC system and can not find any official source to figure it our for myself. Can someone clarify at least one of following?

    1. What is the duration of different types of PVP CC? Knockdown, stun, float, bound: all have same duration? It feel to be 2-3 seconds but its just a wild guess.

    2. What is the duration of downsmash/airsmash?

    3. Does downsmash extend the CC or replace it? If I knockdown someone for 2(?) seconds, but apply the downsmash (lets say 1 second duration) instantly after. Will the total CC time be 1 or 2 or 3 seconds?

    4. All skills have same downsmash chance? I heard its 30% to proc air/downsmash, but some people seem to be able to proc downsmash every single combo.

    5. Can airsmash proc while a target is being downsmashed. When downsmashed a target is knocked up, so seems possible that it can be counted as air state.

    6. Does the CC duration time become extended if you receive a lot of hits? Being CCed by a striker and his naruto clones feels longer than by any other class.

    submitted by /u/inglip_resummoned
    [link] [comments]

    Fastest way to level up trading to apprentice 2?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 03:28 PM PST

    I need it to buy ogre shit... literally...

    submitted by /u/NietzscheLecter
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment