• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 24, 2020

    Black Desert Online pain.

    Black Desert Online pain.


    pain.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 01:02 PM PST

    Suggestion to change the PLAY button for something more accurate!

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 06:37 PM PST

    Commisioned an artist to draw me and my friends characters (Artist: @rockmor on twitter)

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 11:26 AM PST

    looking at u loa snake

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 11:04 PM PST

    An interesting tactic that couldn't possibly fail.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 07:11 PM PST

    hmmm

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 11:08 AM PST

    The worst feeling in the game

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 06:08 PM PST

    Leaving your character afk combat/skill training for 12 hour work shift and find out you got disconnected after like 20 minutes.

    submitted by /u/TheChosenYisus
    [link] [comments]

    Love the design of this game @bel.lka

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 08:41 PM PST

    Ye Bro See you tomorrow to grind more sausans. Famous last words.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 04:07 PM PST

    Black Desert Online - Pearlshop Update (November 24th, 2020) [KR]

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 09:26 PM PST

    High Level Gatherers - How

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 08:52 PM PST

    How do you get anywhere near guru gathering? I just spent exactly an hour at Behr, popped every life exp buff, even used a GM's Blessing, and still went up from Art. 9 70% in -> Art. 10 50% in. Granted I used magic hoes, but exp is based on the amount of slots filled, not actual items, and I was reaching the second bar nearly half the time. I'll still grind to Master 1 for the max "no energy used", but I don't understand how you high level gatherers stayed motivated to keep going at Behr, especially since the money made there is horrid.

    submitted by /u/gucciavacado
    [link] [comments]

    Making a "Planet Earth" style documentary with BDO animals for a uni project, where could I find info on the fauna of the game?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 10:50 AM PST

    The project is in very early concept phase and I am on the search for animals to feature on in the doc starting with the Calpheonian wildlife.

    Also, if there are any animals you'd recommend, please do let me know!

    If people in the community are interested in helping out in the project I could try to make a discord for it too, though I am pretty crap at managing discords.

    submitted by /u/madmaccxcx
    [link] [comments]

    Olun Valley Shenanigans + Variety Clips

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 09:20 AM PST

    Weird nasty quests that you remember

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 03:42 PM PST

    I spammed R often, but some quest really catched my eyes, i couldn't skip them... really nasty stuff

    I'll start with three i remember

    The first one that asks the player to gather horse "pee" using empty bottles

    https://bddatabase.net/us/quest/4530/7/

    The second, where you put sand into a dish just coz someone told you to ruin it.

    https://bddatabase.net/us/quest/7106/3/

    and the third was from o'dylitta part two, were the black spirit tells you to collect squirrel shit and drop it into a keg of wine, then gift it back to a dude

    https://bdocodex.com/us/quest/8004/21

    Anyone remember something else?

    submitted by /u/RedTheMad
    [link] [comments]

    Claim +150 FS*, Fishing Event, Last Season Support, Free Arcana Card, 70% Sale Package (New Event 25 Nov 2020) (Time Stamp & Subtitle Available)

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 10:43 PM PST

    Is it possible to play this game solo?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 10:36 PM PST

    Like is there a way to change instances with very few players and play the game solo?

    submitted by /u/KidSamples
    [link] [comments]

    i messed up Enhancement quest "Even Further and Beyond"

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 10:17 PM PST

    Black Spirit gave me a Naru Shamshir and a quest to get a Naru main weapon up to Enhancement +1 and equip it. I also had all the enhancement stones or whatever they are called. when i was doing the enhancement i got excited about the mad gains and figured it wouldn't hurt to enhance it as much as i possibly can. which i did. So i equip my +8 Naru and the quest didn't pop. I would imagine 8=/=1 which might be a problem. is there a way I can get another Naru Shamshir or should I just forget about the quest existing and move on? afaik it's not one of the main quests

    This is my first playthrough where i actually got past lvl 40. my first time playing a seasonal questline. and my first time trying enhancement. so please don't bully too hard.

    submitted by /u/seretrime
    [link] [comments]

    BDO GM's

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 09:44 PM PST

    Node investment for kratuga ?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 05:57 PM PST

    Is it Hasrah Cliff ? Is it nothing like Aakman/Hystria ? I didn't find an answer on the big internet pool of questions so asking here. Thx

    submitted by /u/ledimatth
    [link] [comments]

    Wondering if I should get bdo for ps4

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 09:26 PM PST

    This probably isn't the best place to ask since I think everyone is going to be biased but idc. I'm just wondering if I should get bdo on ps4 it's on sale for around 10$, my main concern is if the game is even going to be fun I don't know anyone else who has the game and I only have the og Ps4 with no ssd. Your guy's help would be much appreciated

    submitted by /u/That_penguin_930
    [link] [comments]

    [Maintenance] Regular Maintenance November 25th 2020

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 08:22 AM PST

    Today I literally logged on just for the attendance award and I got a classic outfit box. I guess rng is on my side today.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 09:17 PM PST

    This new mysterious seed that lets you grow horses on your farm is wicked. And the growing animation is great too. (Don’t come for me, it’s just a glitch!)

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 10:17 AM PST

    Tamer or Maehwa

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 04:05 PM PST

    Hi guys , who is better for aakman grind? Tamer or maehwa , both awakening or tamer succ ,no maehwa succ on consoles yet , 245 kutum . Who is stronger , thanks :3

    submitted by /u/Nox_Corvux
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment