• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 1, 2020

    Black Desert Online Your enhancement chance is very high for attempting to enhance an item with such a low enhancement level.

    Black Desert Online Your enhancement chance is very high for attempting to enhance an item with such a low enhancement level.


    Your enhancement chance is very high for attempting to enhance an item with such a low enhancement level.

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 06:54 AM PST

    Is it just me...?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 04:11 AM PST

    When tapping accessories goes right!

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 07:21 PM PST

    Global Siege Stream 2 CODE: BDOGSG2

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 07:26 AM PST

    Contains: Hard Black Crystal Shard Bundle: 3, [Event] Shakatu's Luxury Box, [Event] Elion's Tear, Item Collection Increase Scroll: Advanced (60 min), [Event] Advice of Destiny, [Event] Advice of Immortality

    submitted by /u/Moai_Plus
    [link] [comments]

    I made a video for the Balenos/Velia Main story lore to go along with my seasonal progress series

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 07:35 PM PST

    Hello, I made a video/narration of the Balenos/Velia main story from the view of the player to go along with my seasonal progress series. If you'd like to watch it, especially the r-spammers that are curious about what they missed, the video is here:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JkXBAhKAoM&feature=youtu.be

    submitted by /u/imgak
    [link] [comments]

    Looking For Balenos Meal Cooking Tips

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 06:23 PM PST

    I'm really interested in seeing how other people prepare their Balenos Meals to hopefully learn some useful tips. I'm only Master 13 and am cooking side dishes for the meal, but already have quite a few difficulties with ingredients.

    I gather my own wolf meat, typically getting 8k an hour at slightly over 800 mastery, using pots. I always have orders on milk, but get it at very random times, sometimes within a day, sometimes within a week. I grow special hot peppers using magical seeds, averaging 500 per harvest as the majority is used for breeding. Not growing onions or peppers at all right now, will start after I have a large stockpile of hots.

    I process my own flour, dough, and cheese using mass processing. Cooking every meal except for the smoked fish steak, which I'll buy of MP. Producing ~10k pickled veggies every couple days for imperials while I work on guru (which is taking way longer than I anticipated). I pour ALL my energy into gathering meat or XL pots for overnights. I also feel incredibly bottlenecked by meat as meat croquettes use so much of it. Constantly grinding meat for hours just to use it all in a single dish within 30 minutes is really demotivating.

    My system is less than efficient, I'm sure, so I hope some more advanced chefs can lend me a few tips on how to grow my stocks of ingredients!

    submitted by /u/gucciavacado
    [link] [comments]

    Stupid pega with an interesting fall bug.

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 01:06 AM PDT

    Cannon UI/effects got stuck on me after using the beauty function after Khan but it made for a cool screenshot at least.

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 04:22 PM PST

    BDO Shai - SPEEDPAINT

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 12:00 PM PST

    We need another Black Desert Online Horse race

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 12:52 PM PST

    How can I make my UI look like this ?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 09:53 AM PST

    Looking to leach trees group

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 09:43 PM PST

    I'm 59 half way to 60 normally I wouldn't ask to leach on sum1 but enemies are 240 and I'm barely 200 plus I'm on a time limit cuz I got a box that I can open at lvl60 but it expires in a few days can sum1 pls help

    submitted by /u/Ghost_it_bro
    [link] [comments]

    Awakened Artifacts quest

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 09:04 PM PST

    Can anyone help with the Awakened Artifacts quest in the Valencia line. It says to search the ruins under the sea near Hope Pier at the marked location which I found. there is a blue arrow at the sea bottom similar to the exploration knowledge ones but I can't interact with anything. Not much time to search around either since I am halfway out of oxygen by the time I get down there.

    submitted by /u/Brnlpr
    [link] [comments]

    I can't identify their location after they did that. Especially in camo. Any tips?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 08:21 PM PST

    Fastest way to get pen tuvala accessories?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 08:20 PM PST

    I spent already 400 tuvala ore, but still don't have a pen belt. Is it any faster way than just grind a week for black stones to just have a try to pen? (Already failed 4 pen belts at 50% chance).

    submitted by /u/smoked___salmon
    [link] [comments]

    Hashashin awakening blink bug

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 11:05 AM PST

    Hello all, hashahshin in awakening stance have SA holes in his blink (shift+wasd), so issue was if you get cc on blink start, and then you stand up without weapon (unarmed). Meet this problem many times in tunkuta and while pvp. This problem similar to V escape bug, but its occurs much often and really get annoyed. Maybe somebody meet this problem too or i am alone?

    submitted by /u/Zanzeng
    [link] [comments]

    Dyed frostbite outfit

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 07:24 PM PST

    Hello, anyone have the Frostbite outfit dyed, and if you can share how many dyes are needed to dye the boots, pants and skirt?

    submitted by /u/Valgurth
    [link] [comments]

    What to get after max upgrading naru equipment and weapons

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 06:27 PM PST

    Hello everyone, i have my naru equipment and weapons at pen enchament level, after this what should i get as a warrior? i also have cliffs greatsword as my awakening weapon but it's not too strong, also what should i do with all of the begginer black stones. Sorry for my english, and thank you in advance i had this game for a while but never got around to play it, but now i am really getting into to it and boy did i miss alot by not playing it, i am loving it

    submitted by /u/oxtrom
    [link] [comments]

    The Jammie Jammie Jammie Succession Wizard Node War & Siege Montage Part 1: The First

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 10:23 AM PST

    The music in Duvencrune City.

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 02:02 AM PST

    I was standing idle in Duvencrune looking over my character and then some music started playing, and I must say that the piece of music used in Duvencrune is really beautiful, it sounds like some sort of film score.

    If you haven't heard it I would recommend going to Duvencrune and turning it on and just listen for a couple of minutes :)

    submitted by /u/NitriusX
    [link] [comments]

    Pickled vegetables

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 01:01 PM PST

    Im just getting started to cooking, but pickes do not need potatoes anymore. All the guides i see make pickled vegetables with potatoes but now i need cabbage. Is it still worth it? Or should i make another recipe?

    submitted by /u/Davideses
    [link] [comments]

    New Afaru Graverobber Drops?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 12:44 PM PST

    Title, i am talking about the one at hystria he Drops always 1 caphra but never something else. Does he even drop something else is the question?

    submitted by /u/Stealthen
    [link] [comments]

    Weird stuff happening in Red Battlefield

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 04:05 PM PST

    I am not sure if it's only happening to me, this never happened to me before. Just to mention I always close coherent UI.

    So for the last 2 RBF when there was little time left, around 2 mins, I see everyone frozen except me. Then after like 10 seconds the game crashes. Anyone else is experiencing this?

    submitted by /u/Daished
    [link] [comments]

    Does Monitor FPS matters into damage output?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 03:23 PM PST

    I've been hearing about low fps limiting damage output and that seemed to be very true, with videos even proving that. I'm about to upgrade from my work notebook to a gamer computer and I have a doubt since I want to improve my FPS but don't have quite the budget for a 144hz monitor.

    I know monitor hz visually fps that the GPUs can output, and from what I understood the real fps , the one that the GPUs can processes, are the only one that matters for damage output ingame. So, if I'm correct, buying a GPU that can process 140+ FPS along with a monitor that can visually project 60 frames per second shouldn't be an issue and shouldn't compromise my damage output ingame. Am I correct?

    submitted by /u/Morthar_IHS
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment