• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 3, 2020

    Black Desert Online Grinding / class

    Black Desert Online Grinding / class


    Grinding / class

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 12:30 AM PST

    I am someone who likes to grind to put his mind to ease, due to my mental condition its very hard to grind with classes that require alot of actions at the same time.

    What class would you advice me that is still capable of high trash per hour in spots like sycria underwater but doesn't require to many actions?

    Would be great if you could give me a list of classes that can do that

    submitted by /u/Wolfyisaguardian
    [link] [comments]

    Vodafone users unite! Lets swim together :^)

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 11:46 PM PST

    GOT rng carried with pen layten as a season starter

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 12:50 AM PST

    Tag System Question

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 12:32 AM PST

    I am wanting to tag a second character.

    Currently I am trying to enhance some PEN armour.If I hit PEN on a backup armour, am I able to sell the armour that has been tagged (the original piece) and replace it with the PEN armour? Or do I need to untag/retag with the new armour?

    Also, if I put extra caphra levels into armour/weapons, does that auto update on the tagged gear?

    Thanks,

    submitted by /u/s0beit41
    [link] [comments]

    Afk fishing

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 12:25 AM PST

    i afk fished for the last night (about 8h) and set it so that every green fish and below gets discarded but when i woke up that setting got reset hand it collected everything. That happened the second time now. What am i doing wrong?. Ím using Balenos fishing rod+10, Maple float +10 and crios fishing chair. The chair and float are broken the next day but that shoudnt change my settings shoud it? (sry for bad english)

    submitted by /u/D-Darker
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment