• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 28, 2020

    Black Desert Online New witch outfit.

    Black Desert Online New witch outfit.


    New witch outfit.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 04:37 PM PST

    Korean Patch Notes - Wiz/Witch Succession, sorc and ninja nerfs, new zone and new earring added in the Calpheon zone

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 04:05 PM PST

    BDO Commission ~ Thank you Hell-Androm for giving me the opportunity to draw your cute Shai! I had a lot of fun and MOAR GREEEEN xDDD Hope yall like ittt ~

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 12:00 AM PST

    Black Desert Online - Pearlshop Update (January 28th, 2020) [KR]

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 08:21 PM PST

    Blank Verification Email

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 06:00 PM PST

    Just bought to game today (Steam) and I'm trying to create an account, but the verification email that's being sent to me is completely blank. I've tried re-sending the email but same issue. Has anyone encountered this before? Can't find anything at all online.

    (will attach screenshot)

    submitted by /u/piqle
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know how to fix this problem or anywhere else I should ask

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 09:08 PM PST

    A small look at O'dyllita just South east of Duvencrune.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 06:57 PM PST

    My guardian! Trying to get her leveled before the event ends.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 08:30 PM PST

    Tamer question. I just recently learned wizard has bad AP scaling because flows play off of pet damage. Is tamer also suffering this issue because of Heilang?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 05:50 PM PST

    So basically I'm referring to this here.

    Someone recently just showed me that and it appears wizard AP scaling is dampened because flows use pet AP instead which is locked at a cap.

    Does tamer have a similar issue with Heilang?

    submitted by /u/UpvoteToGetSex
    [link] [comments]

    Lifeskilling sounds so complicating. I can't get into it

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 10:09 PM PST

    Trying to verify email no image

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 07:00 PM PST

    Hello

    I'm trying to setup an account through steam and I get the verification email sent to me but there is no code image at all. I have used Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, and Microsoft Edge. I have used both Yahoo and a Windows email account. None of them will show me the code image. It's just a blank email from Kakao Games. Any advice on how to get past this?

    submitted by /u/physalis17
    [link] [comments]

    question about gifting the game for the hedgehog pet.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 06:07 PM PST

    My brother is thinking about starting the game, but isnt sure if its something he would like.

    I would like the hedgehog pet, and will probably gift him the game if he does want to play it.

    Is it possible for me to send him a trial first, and then if he does like it gift the game and get the hedgehog reward? or do i need to gift the game to a blank account?

    submitted by /u/mophisus
    [link] [comments]

    Crashes preventing me from playing

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 08:19 PM PST

    I just recently got the game but whenever I get into the game it just crashes to desktop either when I talk to the black spirit or 5 seconds after I start walking around. Any help would be appreciated because I really want to play the game.

    My set up is: Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700 CPU Video Card: AMD Radeon (TM) RX 480 Video card 2: Intel(R) HD Graphics 630 Ram: 24GB Windows 10

    I have no idea about technical pc stuff but this is what my computer says it has.

    submitted by /u/ThatRedditorPerson
    [link] [comments]

    Wizard question. Evasion or damage reduction? Also, how does damage reduction get calculated?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 05:40 PM PST

    I realize from looking at my awakening buff, evasion is probably better. Also, I notice wizard does not get a damage reduction sub weapon. Only evasion.

    I am just curious though. Is damage reduction any good on this class? Is damage reduction good on any class? And what is a good amount of damage reduction without going DP build and sacrificing AP for it?

    It seems like with Griphon and Urugon boots most classes cap out at about 260-280 damage reduction, unless (E.G. Warrior) they use a DR sub weapon (Kite shield in his case) or trade AP accessories for DP/balance accessories. Does this stat even make a huge difference since evasion can be pushed further with multipliers (E buffs)?

    submitted by /u/UpvoteToGetSex
    [link] [comments]

    My Shai and GM FluffyPanda - Art done by Megumi Mako

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 01:20 AM PST

    PSA: If you are a wiz/witch and are having problems with rifts

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 11:57 AM PST

    Light house puts an orb on the ground that holds the bosses agro, and by the time it goes away you can cast another. Rifts are super easy this way.

    submitted by /u/denka77
    [link] [comments]

    Picking a class for NW/Siege

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 12:28 PM PST

    Hello everyone!

    When I started BDO, I had no intention of doing either NW or Siege, but after watching Choice stream it for the last few weeks, it looks super fun (granted, I'll never be near his GS anytime soon...or ever). What would be a good class to pick up to be successful in it? Right now I have a 61 Lahn, 61 Mystic, and my wife is a 61 Witch...I normally do PVE content with wifey exclusively, but I think that it would be fun to branch out a bit. I've been looking at Shai a bit more closely; I even made a derpy one who I love to death. Is she worth leveling for NW/Siege or should I stick with one of the two I have already?

    Thank you for reading! :D

    submitted by /u/shaunPDX
    [link] [comments]

    Stuttering/Freezing and GPU usage dropping to 0%

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 07:00 PM PST

    I have an 8GB RZ 580. I was playing on remastered mode medium graphics when I got the game and it was fine usually got around 55-60 fps. Then past few days I have gotten like 40 and it's really laggy. I put it to very low everything. And I get like 70, sometimes 140. But my game still kept freezing for a couple of seconds and lagging for some reason.

    I started the rivatuner overlay and Everytime it freezes the usage drops to 0%. I searched the sub and some year old posts also posted about it. Anyone know how I can fix this? I don't really have an issue with other games from what I've seen it has just happened ever since I started playing BDO. not sure why the gpu usage keeps dropping to 0% it's really annoying. Appreciate any help

    EDIT: so I just tried the Witcher 3 to see if it was other games too. Witcher 3 running 95 fps on optimized high settings. Constant 100% GPU usage. So is it just a bdo problem then? There has to be some way to fix it it's really annoying

    submitted by /u/vis1onary
    [link] [comments]

    Will the quantity of production by simple alchemy be effected by processing mastery?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 10:15 PM PST

    Such as making Pure Forest Breath and Stonetail Fodder.

    submitted by /u/foduler
    [link] [comments]

    Rift Bosses difficulty

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 10:12 PM PST

    I tried to fight bheg as rift boss and I couldn't take down hardly any of his health so are there any other bosses to fight that are faster and easier to kill? I'm lvl 56 lahn

    submitted by /u/Punda438
    [link] [comments]

    Who is the woman who absorbs Kzarka's soul?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 09:57 PM PST

    I've been searching everywhere, but can't find any info related to this person, who also appears at the very beginning of the main quest after character creation. Does anyone know who this person is?

    submitted by /u/MysticDaedra
    [link] [comments]

    D E L E T E

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 09:19 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment