• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 27, 2020

    Black Desert Online This is how I feel when someone is talking about the exact silver per hour they want to accumilate with their current stats.

    Black Desert Online This is how I feel when someone is talking about the exact silver per hour they want to accumilate with their current stats.


    This is how I feel when someone is talking about the exact silver per hour they want to accumilate with their current stats.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 12:23 PM PST

    Playing Ranger for the first time. One of her skill reminded me of something.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 08:38 AM PST

    Played archer for the first time...

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 04:24 AM PST

    Alchemy? Yeah, I dabble in it.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 06:13 PM PST

    Finally Hit Lv 64!

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 08:04 PM PST

    First Radiant Fairy leveled and got this

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 11:48 AM PST

    Ah yes, the classes of BDO

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 11:55 PM PST

    Something's wrong.. I can feel it

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 09:11 AM PST

    I sense a disturbance in the buffs.....

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 01:16 AM PST

    Gorilla Warfare.exe

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 07:17 PM PST

    Beat this fs :D

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 11:56 PM PST

    valkyrie or Guardian?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 02:22 PM PST

    i am planning on reroll from DK i love playing my DK but she is very squishy and valkyrie and guardian caught my eye but not sure who to choose to lvl in the season server

    submitted by /u/DeadlyAsh2310
    [link] [comments]

    some pics i took during my last session

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 05:03 PM PST

    Can’t buy PlayStation package

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 07:13 PM PST

    Hey so I just finished I think a week free trial from the PlayStation store, I got to like lvl 54. I have the message "Thank you for playing Black Desert during the Free Play period. You can continue enjoying Black desert by purchasing a package in the store. The issue is I can no longer purchase any package because I have the free trial installed. Even when I delete it, I am still unable to buy the packages to continue. Any advice?

    submitted by /u/LucridApe
    [link] [comments]

    Perfection

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 06:21 AM PST

    Took some beautiful screenshots thought i would share them here, Feel free to use as you please if you will

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 09:39 PM PST

    t9 question

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 12:48 PM PST

    so if I'm a somewhat newer player realistically how long you think it would take to either purchase one off the market or rnjesus help me and breed one.

    submitted by /u/rickybalbroah
    [link] [comments]

    "So I farted ice on him, and then they threw me in jail..."

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 09:29 PM PST

    I finally did it (first pen acc)

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 11:19 AM PST

    So I finally did it.... after some boredom on Christmas I decided to spend the money I had saved up and just try for a PEN accessory.... 1/8 on PEN acc. Im super excited. Before you say it, I know its an orkinsad and I wish it was my layten but honestly I just didn't even think it was gona go :)

    http://imgur.com/a/lzfwgUh

    I dont think ill try and make any more any time soon but I just wanted to share Protagonist one and only PEN accessory.... current PEN stats 8/254 (including accessory)

    submitted by /u/CrunkyFish
    [link] [comments]

    I love the reward for the 1st square

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 05:39 AM PST

    Tag gear question?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 08:22 PM PST

    Can you tag with another character using tuvala converted to boss gear, which u get after using boss exchange coupon?

    submitted by /u/nknight2084
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else have their ocean items turn into [Event] Mammore's Claws?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 07:38 AM PST

    For some reason my 900 Oquilla's Flowers have disappeared and in their place are 6 [Event] Mammore's Claws. This also happened to my sea monster neidens a few weeks ago. Anyone else getting this bug?

    submitted by /u/Melodrum
    [link] [comments]

    Just got Tuvala Gear, some questions

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 03:56 PM PST

    I have tons of these beginner black stones left, what do I do with them now?

    Also, time filled black stones, I guess these will start dropping from mobs?

    And how do I get the Tuvala Ring (for season pass rewards)? I see I can buy Naru rings for x5 black stones each but, what if I burn through them all lol?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/DanteVSTheWorld
    [link] [comments]

    Game wont launch at all struggling here

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 07:36 PM PST

    I own the game through steam, and each time I click play the game starts up with the little loading bar then it closes and shows the play button again. Any fix or anything cause if not I'll have to return it?

    submitted by /u/_KHRO_
    [link] [comments]

    Sorc or Striker

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 07:34 PM PST

    I'm looking to reroll from a ninja because grinding hours on it is hurting my hands. I'm interested in both Sorc and Striker. I mainly want to be able to grind easier but still be pvp viable. Which class would you guys recommend? Currently 269/272/301

    submitted by /u/Psiden
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment