• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 7, 2021

    Black Desert Online Why I love this game

    Black Desert Online Why I love this game


    Why I love this game

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 02:58 PM PST

    Me and the boys on the way to give out Crons

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 06:52 AM PST

    Nova Awakening Quest In a Nutshell

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 01:47 PM PST

    Just how tho...

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 04:39 AM PST

    The Awakened / Succ Nova Experience

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 01:42 PM PST

    Cute black spirit I made

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 08:00 PM PST

    So if I'm getting this right, this game sounds perfect.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 04:12 PM PST

    So I've watched some videos n stuff and I figured I'd come here to confirm. This game doesn't have any stupid raids or dungeons where I have to sit around spamming "LF2M healer and tank PLZ!" for thirty minutes in order to get my progression on, right? Like, if I wanted to I could literally just run around in the world, run up to groups of monsters, beat the pants off of them, and progress 100% that way?

    submitted by /u/WrestlingDakimakura
    [link] [comments]

    Nova ������

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 05:08 AM PST

    Queen of Ice

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 03:37 PM PST

    Finally finished my season character!!

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 06:35 PM PST

    My Winter season witch is ready for her adventure!

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 04:44 PM PST

    AMA then edit your question to make me look stupid

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 11:39 AM PST

    Nova awakening Fun and good in my opinion

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 02:39 PM PST

    What i'm reading from Reddit and server chat in game is that allot of people don't like the awakening and say it's shit. I really like the awakening, yeah they are some quality of life fixes that would be nice but still it's smooth, Fun and hits hard. Why is everyone complaining so much

    submitted by /u/Lightbringer_Lucifer
    [link] [comments]

    A GM casually having 2.5 Million HP and near 30k Gearscore

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 09:51 AM PST

    So is Novas vacuum going to be turned off in pvp or what?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 07:21 PM PST

    Questing to Level 61 in 2 hours - Short Guide

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 07:48 AM PST

    Need guidance / Awakening Warrior 269 Kutum

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 09:16 PM PST

    I'm an Awakening Warrior, heres my build : https://bdoplanner.com/OperationJamureLeaderWhat should I aim for? TRI Blackstar Mainhand? Should I save silver to buy a TET one instead? Should I focus on my DP?

    I'm currently grinding at Star's end and Thornwood, I alternate the two depending on how I feel.

    submitted by /u/cchicoo
    [link] [comments]

    How do I disable flashing hit effects on mobs?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 07:35 PM PST

    For some reason I have only just noticed the bright flashing on mobs whenever they're hit and now it hurts my eyes. Does anyone know the setting to disable/lessen its intensity? For the life of me I cant find it but I know it's not hit effect because that only applies to your character.

    submitted by /u/Hiroski808
    [link] [comments]

    Just sharing the love of a returning player

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 05:10 PM PST

    Becomes a hero has never been easier

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 09:58 PM PST

    Textures pulsating since the Patch.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 04:13 PM PST

    Hello, since the patch yesterday I have this new super weird glitch that really makes the game unplayable for me right now, I took a video of it today. It always happens in the top left corner.

    Here's the link: https://streamable.com/9kfp9e

    Stuff I tried so far:

    • Every single ingame setting, from Optimized to Remastered to disabling Ui etc, like every single thing, I know of.
    • Drivers got updated, clean installed. Changed all kinds of settings in the nVidia profiles aswell, with inspector and the settings themself.
    • Did all the optimization stuff I found in guides etc, like disable a lot of settings in windows, winreg, process lasso etc. Changed stuff in the config files, repair tool, deleted cache. I'm really at my end, and it kills the game for me, so hopefully someone can help me out here. Thanks.
    submitted by /u/ruskor
    [link] [comments]

    Blackstar Shoes and Hadum Improvement on Global Lab - Comparison

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 03:23 AM PST

    First impressions of Nova awakening and/or succession?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 09:19 AM PST

    Just curious, might re-re-roll idk

    EDIT: Thanks for the answers, unfortunately the consensus comes down to succession > awakening which has become a pretty common thing. I'll probably just stick to Guardian and Mystic for now.

    submitted by /u/emforay216
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment