• Breaking News

    Friday, January 8, 2021

    Black Desert Online Oh so you thought 2020 was bad? Well, 2021 and Geralt joined the Wild Hunt..

    Black Desert Online Oh so you thought 2020 was bad? Well, 2021 and Geralt joined the Wild Hunt..


    Oh so you thought 2020 was bad? Well, 2021 and Geralt joined the Wild Hunt..

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 12:31 PM PST

    Preview Witch new outfits

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 01:34 AM PST

    Ah fuck

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 01:32 PM PST

    help

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 11:03 AM PST

    What does this timer mean?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 05:06 PM PST

    My Nova <3

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 08:26 PM PST

    FINALLY AFTER 100 HOURS!

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 05:39 PM PST

    FINALLY AFTER 100 HOURS!

    https://preview.redd.it/z5dy2pein7a61.png?width=309&format=png&auto=webp&s=21d92e6508c845cdec15fbac29c69f0a4f3e30ae

    Got my Ronaros HP INF piece on my 100th loot scroll for the place on the last 5 minutes! I was gonna be so mad because I got 3 rings that hour when it finally dropped. On my way to Sherekhan right now!

    submitted by /u/Sidryc
    [link] [comments]

    WHY in the ever loving hell did they put that campfire infront of this house pathway T_T

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 04:22 PM PST

    [Nova] Decided to try and make the best of the armor cosmetics, since so many use Sepia/Adamant

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 07:11 AM PST

    Nova - Sephia

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 08:02 AM PST

    I’ve been destroying my hand

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 11:07 AM PST

    So Nova awakening is out and I'm in love but damn does she hurt my hand! Come to find out from talking with a friend, for 12 years now I've been placing my hand on the keyboard "incorrectly"!

    I put my Ring finger on the W key. He pointed out how much easier it is to reach shift, etc. with my middle finger on W. I've played WoW this way. Shooters. BDO since NA release.

    Should I even try to relearn? I've played games like this for so long that retraining that seems like a lot. Anyone else play like this? Or had this come to their attention?

    submitted by /u/kaleschu
    [link] [comments]

    Duvencrune and Night Crow Post

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 03:50 PM PST

    4 Hours at Kratuga w/J scrolls

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 03:36 PM PST

    I heard that Kratuga had a decent loot table for rare drops and decided to test it out with the J scrolls we received. I did 4 hours with J scroll and blue loot scroll going (no agris) on a 268ap nouver succ nova and this is what I got:

    30,923 trash loot (average 7.7k/hr)

    81 black stone armor

    91 black stone weapon

    8 yona fragments

    9 sealed ruins slate

    1 tungrad earring

    1 laytenn's power stone

    84 forbidden book

    *Edit: 24 traveler's maps

    Total post tax profit (excluding yona and slates): 497,203,650

    Profit/hr: 124,300,913

    I'd consider myself extremely unlucky. In the future, I will most likely not waste J scrolls in this area. Thank you all and I hope this helps.

    submitted by /u/Telsaro
    [link] [comments]

    So this just happened.

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 05:47 PM PST

    Least played class?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 09:14 PM PST

    I just got into the game and I am looking to play a class not many play. I like feeling unique!

    submitted by /u/TakingReckings
    [link] [comments]

    Nova awakening first impressions

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 09:50 AM PST

    So Novas awakening has been out and like my original nova release where I gave my first impressions of her pre awakening i am gonna do the same here.

    Now nova awakening i can easily say is one of the best awakenings i have ever played and ive played a lot of characters, it transforms nova from being slow and tanky to fast and nimble and precise. both forms offer great damage and awakening has a lot of good stuff to talk about.

    Firstly how is awk different? Well awk nova has access to much more mobility with her shift + lmb spam mobility loop she can use to outrun most classes, this combined with her great damage makes her one of the best pack to pack classes ingame rn.

    She has a variety of attacks with her sting that vary from fast and precise powerful cone attacks and her slow yet large aoe scythe attacks, she also has a dash attack which is like awk dk's and its shreds packs which is one of the reasons shes so good at grinding because she can effectively run through packs killing them and stay on the move all in one swift movement.

    The most interesting thing about awakening nova is her "En Garde" which is a literal devil trigger which she builds up from attacking and enters a temporary empowered state to give a gigantic fuck you to everything in her path, all her attacks are stronger quicker and she herself can dash much more making her super powered, pray to god you aren't fighting a en garded nova and you get cc'd because you already dead.

    Another one of nova most interesting new abilities is her black holes, thats right... black holes. nova can summon with RMB black holes and that travel in a straight line and activate when they hit a target and when activated they suck the target in a inescapable vortex and this applies to pvp which makes her extremely good and trapping characters, her black hole whilst it can be easily avoided this means people fighting nova need to be more careful about engagements and it allows nova to play defensively even in the very offense based awakening.

    If i had to sum up novas awakening i would say it is like playing vergil from devil may cry. 9pepegas/ 10.

    submitted by /u/Ozzyjb
    [link] [comments]

    Where to grind after pen tuvala

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 05:51 PM PST

    Hi guys, i just hit full pen tuvala gear with my ranger, i don't know where to farm actually and hit 62, could you help me?

    submitted by /u/Giacomor1
    [link] [comments]

    Is DK awakening even relevant anymore?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 09:47 PM PST

    I see all these posts bashing DK awakening and was wondering, does anyone who plays DK, still play awakening?

    Is it better to switch to succession? And if yes, would you recommend it and why?

    I have over 2300 SP, If this matters.

    submitted by /u/VaxxL
    [link] [comments]

    Any codes to use at the game?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 03:47 PM PST

    Hello guys, are there any event codes I can input that did not expire yet? Thank you!

    submitted by /u/honeybutterpotato
    [link] [comments]

    Pearl Shop wagon

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 08:54 PM PST

    So, it says it decorates a coach/wagon. Is this a one time use? It seems a little crazy that you could spend all that real life money on a cosmetic wagon skin that would eventually just run out of lifespan and break forever.

    The text makes it a little unclear to me and I'd just like to know how this works before I purchase it. Thanks! :)

    submitted by /u/TheDewwe123
    [link] [comments]

    What class makes the most annoying combat shout sound?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 01:21 PM PST

    Am i wrong to think that 1 comboing should not be a thing?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 04:59 PM PST

    So i am wondering, am i wrong to think that if the 2 has equal reasonable gear. 1 comboing shouldn't be a thing.

    submitted by /u/ssakurass
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment