• Breaking News

    Monday, February 1, 2021

    Black Desert Online Nicely done Pearl Abyss xD

    Black Desert Online Nicely done Pearl Abyss xD


    Nicely done Pearl Abyss xD

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 06:35 PM PST

    I tried making android 18 in bdo as a mystic.

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 02:52 AM PST

    Went to do Rift bosses today. This is getting out of hand. Now there are 5 or 6 of them!

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 03:09 PM PST

    This game truly allows the creation of beautiful characters. Sadly i cant bring myself to like the rest, so i basically only play Character Editor :D

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 02:50 PM PST

    I like shiny things. Love it when they hand out Value packs.

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 06:26 PM PST

    Accuracy & Evasion Spreadsheet V2

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 03:52 PM PST

    God save my mate from hell, the legend the myth NEO (I promise it's not a false story)

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 05:31 PM PST

    This kid got nothing on me

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 06:56 PM PST

    Collab BDO x Attack on Titan - Ezterben (BDO SA)

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 05:50 AM PST

    Who is this guy and how did he end up in hystria?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 12:26 PM PST

    Choices choices...

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 06:31 AM PST

    Just found these screenshots I took in Valencia City.. some of my favorites i've taken to date! :)

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 11:52 AM PST

    Fix: not able to login into Pearl Abyss account after successful registration

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 04:35 PM PST

    doggo AI is on point

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 07:58 PM PST

    Archer in 2021

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 01:39 PM PST

    how is the archer in 2021? is it always a valid class? I haven't played for some time, and before that the Archer was not bad, it was recommended to me as a strong and very easy to use class, but I read around people who no longer recommend or advise against it, which nerf has suffered? no longer good?

    submitted by /u/KodoKunaz
    [link] [comments]

    How do I disable v-sync?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 04:45 PM PST

    I switched to a 5600xt and v-sync can't be disable.

    I tried all v-sync and enhanced sync settings in the Radeon software, checked the full screen optimization, tried switching between window settings, reinstalled the game, and verified game files.

    I'm not on the steam version and recently switched from an nvidia GPU.

    Every other game is running great except BDO.

    submitted by /u/MauiXXX
    [link] [comments]

    Aakman node

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 06:47 PM PST

    Hi guys, is there a node where can i invest energy for aakman temple?

    submitted by /u/Giacomor1
    [link] [comments]

    dream horse stats

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 06:06 PM PST

    I need help I've looked at some guides on what will be a perfect level 30 stats and what a worse level 30 stats. IS there anyway to gauge that from this level it is worth to keep pushing it or not waste the time and do it now before I get to far into it. like a hey its halfway there and looking or or something (yes Im re rolling the one skill after every level.)

    PLZZZZZ HELP :D https://gyazo.com/e92409af953b80cb9550fea5304e9415

    submitted by /u/SmokeBenderJusty
    [link] [comments]

    Production Types - Quantity Difference

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 09:13 PM PST

    Brand new to production via nodes.

    I have watched some videos and read some things, but one thing I can't find. How much will be produced?

    I don't mean goblins vs. humans vs. giants or "depends on the worker" level, etc.

    What I mean is...given any specific worker...and given that the "time to produce"/workload is the same...will a different type of resource produce more items?

    As a simple example, if I have one node producing potatoes...will that produce more quantity per time cycle (and thus over time) than say a node producing woodworking items?

    I am guessing that only 1 woodworking item is produced, but maybe 50-100 potatoes are produced, but I have no evidence to know this is true...?

    In other words...how do I tell if this node is going to produce 20 items per cycle vs. 1 item per cycle?

    There must be a way to see this...?

    Any guides that will explain *this* and not the other stuff I've read 20 times already?

    submitted by /u/wmeler
    [link] [comments]

    Whats the deal with boss summons breaking skill usage?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 09:10 PM PST

    I'm going through the main quest on a new season character after a 2 year break, but I keep running into the same issue on every boss fight I summon. After the boss is summoned, my skills require me to spam the inputs 5 or more times to register, when seconds before I had no issues. This specifically is for combos involving shift or S/down, which as a valkyrie is most. For example, normally if I hold S walking backward, everytime I tap Q I will use shield throw. After summoning a boss, if I hold S and tap Q, I switch between guard/unguarded while walking backward. Only after mashing S+Q several times will it cast shield throw. This same phenomenon extends to all skills involving S and shift. Is this a known bug or is there something really weird going on on my end? Any insight is much appreciated.

    submitted by /u/internetuser25
    [link] [comments]

    Taking revenge on the GMs during the T1 GM Node War

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 06:55 AM PST

    How many classes do you main?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 02:30 PM PST

    As the title suggests how many classes do you main? I main the Mystic and Tamer thinking about picking up one more hmmm... anyways just curious!

    Edit: How many classes do you actively play. People were taking the "main" thing a little too literal.

    submitted by /u/Viper_45
    [link] [comments]

    Got bored and decided to do loot from 1796 Oasis Chest :D

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 03:25 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment