• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 31, 2021

    Black Desert Online My human version of Black Spirit!

    Black Desert Online My human version of Black Spirit!


    My human version of Black Spirit!

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 06:12 PM PST

    Even if its just tuvala

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 03:52 PM PST

    The basic of grinding

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 12:59 AM PST

    Still better than uber Nouver

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 02:10 PM PST

    Still waiting for my friend to come back...

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 02:54 PM PST

    Elvia's Realm / Hadum Spots Sheet | 7 new grindspots, 2 necklaces etc. - First Overview

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 06:37 AM PST

    Guide to Naval PvP Ep1: Shot types & Leads

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 07:10 PM PST

    It finally happened... my first PEN!

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 10:29 PM PST

    Been playing semi-casually on and off since release and have never had any luck when it came to enhancing. Took me around 40 attempts to get this PEN. This was the best feeling ever and I'm just happy I have one less piece of gear to worry about.

    Video

    submitted by /u/Nathvara
    [link] [comments]

    an older post with gold info that got lost within this subreddit a while back

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 03:49 PM PST

    https://www.reddit.com/r/blackdesertonline/comments/fubw5f/new_player_progression_tips_from_a_personal/

    link because the mods of this subreddit wont allow me to repost?

    i believe this eye bleeder helps a lot

    submitted by /u/lil_zimmie
    [link] [comments]

    Sweet ranger for Asuteka <3

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 03:57 AM PST

    Pearl outfits

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 11:35 PM PST

    What is the most common pearl outfit sold regularly. (need them cronbois)

    submitted by /u/SlayDriver1
    [link] [comments]

    drunk sea autopathing

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 05:11 AM PST

    Have you ever wondered where do the summer platforms migrate during winter?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 02:23 AM PST

    Can a specific class heal and revive strangers?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 10:49 PM PST

    So, I don't know if I happen to be around when someone dies in front of me or if it's just happening a lot every time in general. But I keep seeing people dying in front of me, from grinding and not being careful to just plain being away from the keyboard and getting butchered.I know there's a Medical Kit I can use on party members, but not on strangers who happen to be dead for a long time or a few seconds.

    So, just like the title says, can I revive a stranger? Or heal them without having to be in their party?

    submitted by /u/Hyokkuda
    [link] [comments]

    FREE WEIGHT LIMIT FAMILY INVENTORY QUESTLINE GUIDE (Timestamp & Subtitle Available)

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 10:45 PM PST

    Kibelius ( non wings )

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 09:56 PM PST

    Doing the idle animation from the Kibelius Divinus ( wings ) after last patch?

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unt3t8ovFHA < animation in cause some don't know which one i'm talking about.

    submitted by /u/RyonDK
    [link] [comments]

    Let’s say you had a month to make as much silver as possible, how would you go about doing so?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 09:19 PM PST

    Training? Enhancing? Grinding? Fishing? Just curious to see what others think collect the most money (:

    submitted by /u/xGooselordx_TTV
    [link] [comments]

    How do you see other people's gs?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 08:43 PM PST

    can you see other people's gear so you can know if its a winnable 1v1?

    submitted by /u/Tylo1
    [link] [comments]

    Welcome to my Lair

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 01:03 AM PST

    Shai question!

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 06:09 PM PST

    If im a shai with Tri Kzarka and Tri Kutum with a Tri Artina sol can i grind 210 ap spots solo?

    submitted by /u/InternationalAd9043
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone playing on the JP server help with templates? :((

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 06:07 PM PST

    Could someone with a good heart playing on the Japanese server help me find these two witch templates?

    I've been looking for them for a long time, I don't know how to get it and I don't have friends for that ... ヽ(´o`;

    If anyone helps me, I thank you from the heart

    sorry for my english (〃▽〃)

    https://www.jp.playblackdesert.com/BeautyAlbum/Detail?classType=31&SortType=-365&tabType=2&customizingNo=206048

    https://www.jp.playblackdesert.com/BeautyAlbum/Detail?tabType=2&SortType=-365&classType=31&customizingNo=267815

    submitted by /u/Destiinah
    [link] [comments]

    Dand crystals

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 04:51 PM PST

    Can you add two crystal slots on dandelion nowadays?

    If yes, one with garmoth's and other with karanda's heart?

    submitted by /u/Ready-Accident266
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment