• Breaking News

    Friday, March 5, 2021

    Black Desert Online Can we please remove the cheer animation from mass of pure magic?

    Black Desert Online Can we please remove the cheer animation from mass of pure magic?


    Can we please remove the cheer animation from mass of pure magic?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 01:38 PM PST

    it wasnt that bad getting one every now and then, but at orc camp getting like 10-15 of them in an hour it really gets old fast. Died earlier because i got stunlocked by 3 of them in a row.

    submitted by /u/ClockworkLegacy
    [link] [comments]

    Tables are nice and all, here's my own guide to Elvia ;)

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 07:40 PM PST

    i don’t think 4gb of ram is enough

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 05:51 PM PST

    Almost forgot that Rock Look Deep, but PA made sure to remind me.

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 05:09 PM PST

    I think I'm simply addicted to Hadum, reminds me Skyrim somehow

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 12:42 PM PST

    Just going to leave this here.

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 12:00 PM PST

    yes

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 09:48 PM PST

    [Update] All-In-One Barter Spreadsheet - Serenity v2.4 Final

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 05:33 AM PST

    "YOU saw your favourite Streamer recommending Bartering for that juicy 1.1b Silver a day Semi Afk?! -Well you are out of luck because we got shafted already. But if you still wanna Barter properly have my Blessings!" - Ghandi - 1945 - Probably...

    Quicklink

    EDIT: Don´t bother requesting access to the Sheet - i will ignore those completely - make yourself a copy!!!- explanations how to are on Sheet 1 on the right side!

    I posted my Barter Spreadsheet v.2.2 a few months back. Lately that one broke so i updated it quickly to work with Warflash´s new Market Index so it automatically pulls the new prices under PA Publishing..

    Since i don´t barter and thus wont update it much more i can freely share it with my friendly reddit folks. Enjoy!

    Spread the Word!


    Features: Barter Spreadsheet -Multiple Spreadsheets that help you Barter more efficiently! The Spreadsheet gives a detailled overview over everything related to Bartering / Ship Upgrades / etc

    Can be adjusted for almost every Server in the Global Settings

    Will automatically pull prices and data from that server!


    Content

    • Barter Calculator - automatically updates with specific Server Marketprices every 30 min
    • Barter Goods Storage Managment
    • Parley Calculator for Hakoven and Magoria Runs
    • Carrack Comparison Base / +10 Green / + 10 Blue Gear
    • Checklist for Caravel Upgrade
    • Checklist for Blue Carrack Gear`
    • Innocent Sailor Calculator`
    • Maps and Useful Images `
    • F*** Magic - 5/7 would recommend!

    Contact:

    For Questions regarding the use of the spreadsheet please contact Discord @RAIZEL#6238 Yeah plz dont!

    Am also taking suggestions or bug fix requests! I won´t implement them anytime soon anyways so gl!


    Spreadsheet:

    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GiMzpsIxp5411yRmwo_F8DjrXZWQK8xyI83FjqF-CqE/edit?usp=sharing


    Previews:

    Click me

    harder

    Daddy!

    Thanking the Plebians


    submitted by /u/burningacidsdk
    [link] [comments]

    Merv's Tailoring Tool Function from Loyalties Shop, Da-Dum-Da-Dum Diving Suit & Venia Riding Attire (Timestamp & Subtitle Available)

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 08:10 PM PST

    Console life

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 09:18 PM PST

    Find your secret spot, and keep it well hidden :)

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 04:58 AM PST

    I'm trying to get into screen shooting, here's 2 out of the 34 attempts :3

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 11:13 AM PST

    Thanks Pearl Abyss for taking back the costume I purchased from Central Market with silver ! I don't care that I paid 50M more I want to keep it.

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 01:57 AM PST

    Nova or Guardian?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 05:35 PM PST

    Looking for a class with decent sustain and good at grinding and interested in one of these 2. Just started playing so will probably just PVE for now.

    submitted by /u/Mr_McGibblits
    [link] [comments]

    How long did it take for you guys to realize Ogre Ring's a necklace?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 06:05 AM PST

    As I've never used it, I actually had never realized until I read about it. I am shocked. I mean I guess it makes sense since their fingers are huge so it'd fit our characters necks. Oh well

    submitted by /u/LeFr33z
    [link] [comments]

    Top Pegasus Flight Locations

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 03:13 PM PST

    Anyone else experiencing constant Crashes when minimized?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 06:53 PM PST

    My BDO keeps crashing when minimized it in the background.

    No popups/error messages, the .exe just disappears from the processes in task manager.

    Intel i7 6700k

    1060 GTX

    20GB Ram

    on 500GB SSD

    submitted by /u/Laffyettee
    [link] [comments]

    Imagine trashing your boss gear

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 06:02 PM PST

    I just found out what happens if you accidentally trash your boss weapon box from your season character. it's permanently gone. Who knew?

    submitted by /u/Cold_Flamme
    [link] [comments]

    Mystic new outfit

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 02:42 AM PST

    Is it me , or he likes to dance?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 06:16 AM PST

    First time starting up Black Desert

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 06:39 AM PST

    And the music blew me away instantly. Holy crap is it good with my 5.1 home cinema.

    And first time playing Striker because I adore fists only characters and by the gods is the mechanics and combos SMOOTH. I've never had so much fun in a MMO game. This reminds me a lot of Dark Souls and Final Fantasy where I always pick melee characters/weapons first.

    Thanks for giving this game out for free on Steam and thanks for making this game. I will be having a ton of fun for a looooooooooong time.

    submitted by /u/Cabbage_Monster_7990
    [link] [comments]

    Finding Valencia's Treasure - Quest Chain

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 10:39 PM PST

    Finding Valencia's Treasure - Quest Chain

    https://preview.redd.it/0a2rmcrgrcl61.png?width=458&format=png&auto=webp&s=2d5712f258c1d2553b86c620324270ebeb374de2

    I've gotten to step 9 of 21 by making extensive use of guides online, but am currently stuck again. Each consecutive quest step tends to read something vague like, "Go to where <insert name here> pointed". Well, that isn't helpful at all and auto-pathing doesn't work since it's the desert. I'm right-clicking the quest text like a madman trying to get anything to show up, but there aren't even the slightest hint of indicators anywhere I can see on the map. Is there something I'm missing to be able to find even a general direction to go in? I do have the Oasis compass already and I'm looking for bright yellow circles or glowing map pins over basically the entirety of the desert area. I'm so confused on what the expected course of action is at this point. Any insights would be much appreciated.

    submitted by /u/_turtleburger_
    [link] [comments]

    I should be able to have whatever name I want because we have unique family names.

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 10:36 PM PST

    Change my mind.

    Nah but forreal it's shit that every name I want to use is taken.

    submitted by /u/JMocks
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment