• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 4, 2021

    Black Desert Online Every screenshot on r/blackdesert be like:

    Black Desert Online Every screenshot on r/blackdesert be like:


    Every screenshot on r/blackdesert be like:

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 07:31 PM PST

    Sage leaked picture

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 10:21 AM PST

    It's that time of the year again!

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 08:26 AM PST

    Painted my DK, enjoy this rendered wheelchair

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 01:32 PM PST

    Black Desert Online - Legendary Bundle: False Advertising and PA Refusing to Honor Listing

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 07:54 PM PST

    The Legendary Bundle on STEAM originally listed 3x Inv +4 and +16 coupons. People that bought the pack only got one of each, and sent in a ticket. Since then, the STEAM page has been changed, as evidently that was an "error".

    Now, PA is finally getting around to answering the tickets and is apologizing, saying they won't compensate you, and is also telling you to contact STEAM for a refund if you're not happy. Well, guess what? You can't request a refund on STEAM, and the link they send you directs you back to Pearl Abyss.

    This is frankly outrageous, and I'm not too sure what can be done about it. I've sent in another inquiry, demanding they either give me the other coupons or the equivalent in pearls, but we'll see what happens.

    This isn't a good first look for PA taking over the game.

    submitted by /u/Cirrak
    [link] [comments]

    Elvia's Realm / Hadum Loot Sheet

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 03:22 AM PST

    I have mastered the art of standing So incredibly still

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 03:52 AM PST

    I can´t be the only one! - Hording-Squad assemble!

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 08:45 AM PST

    PSA: Shudad packs and coupon.

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 03:18 PM PST

    In 13 days we get a 20% off coupon. This appears usable on the shuddad combo packs out which also come with a 90 day premium value pack. This pack gives 52 pearls a day on login. It nearly pays for itself.

    submitted by /u/taelis11
    [link] [comments]

    I made some holographic vinyl family name/class decals so my fiancé and I could tell our laptops apart. Classes are our combat and lifeskill mains.

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 08:18 PM PST

    Purpie KZarkie Stokie

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 05:53 PM PST

    I keep gettin pulled back in

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 01:24 PM PST

    Sorceress High School (Tutorials/Tips/Tricks)

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 12:39 PM PST

    Hello!

    You can call me Drakilia or Drak, for short. I'm a content creator mainly focused on youtube, I make PvP content about Sorceress. Every now and then I make some kind of tutorial or a video trying to explain how some sorceress mechanics work. Through my many videos and watching regular content of other people, also while playing the game and being around new players that just pick up 'sorc' as their main class. I came to notice that many stop playing the class for reasons like: "It is too hard to master", "I have gear but I do no damage", "I do not under stand it", and many more. Because of this and more I started thinking of a way to try and help new and old players get into the class and slowly get them to understand how sorceress works.

    After a lot of thinking I came up with the solution of creating guides that go in some detail about the basics of how the sorceress class works. Starting from basics, like: What are iframes?, How to iframe?, and so on. I also decided to give this series a name so is easier to find and is all in one place. I called it: "Sorceress High School" and if you're interested or just want to take a look at it, you are more than welcome. I personally invite and encourage you to give it a chance and I really hope that you learn at least one thing and make your journey just a little bit more enjoyable.

    - Link to the playlist. (More content will be added soon); https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLSzIm7gdjxT28C8PhMNUN9-ZiDevUnSqr

    Feel free to leave any feedback and suggestions.

    submitted by /u/Drakilia
    [link] [comments]

    5th Anniversary 1000% hot time event summary

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 11:07 PM PST

    Kzarka Hat PC Code: FIFT-HANN-IVER-SARY

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 06:27 AM PST

    IRL tamer

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 12:02 PM PST

    pain

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 09:37 AM PST

    PA's dev team delivering the new class

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 03:05 PM PST

    Grinding on Elvia server

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 01:29 AM PST

    I'm getting PTSD from my title

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 09:26 PM PST

    Well guess I won't be getting any good drops for the next few years.

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 12:51 AM PST

    Global Lab Patch Notes (4th March) - New Class awakening skills and improvements, dark rift changes, family inventory UI change, mini-map target improvement

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 03:44 AM PST

    Readable English Version: https://www.blackdesertfoundry.com/global-lab-updates-4th-march-2021/

    Breakdown of this weeks patch:

    • Dark rifts are changed to spawn more frequently and now can drop Spectre's Energy
    • The mini-map target tracking we got in EU/NA this week has been improved so you can now track entire knowledge categories instead of just one monster
    • Family Inventory has had a UI change to make moving items clearer
    • New awakening skills for all classes have been added (continued from last week's patch) - not going to translate the names of the new skills for now since my scuffed translation will definitely not be the actual EU/NA names
    • Improvements to the awakening skills added last week
    submitted by /u/sarahd094
    [link] [comments]

    anyone have this issue? I cannot find a fix for it...

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 07:54 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment