• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 7, 2021

    Black Desert Online Once you go there you'll find out that you're a decent person.

    Black Desert Online Once you go there you'll find out that you're a decent person.


    Once you go there you'll find out that you're a decent person.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 03:22 PM PST

    My favorite screenshot

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 05:32 PM PST

    At least Garmoth drops nice screenshots.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 02:22 PM PST

    I JUST POPPED THE T10!!!!!

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 09:56 AM PST

    Everything You Need to Know About Drieghan - The Illustrated Guide (Lore Document)

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 12:14 PM PST

    Hello everyone!

    I finished writing a lore document about Drieghan I've been doing from time to time. I hope you enjoy reading it!

    You can find it here.

    Feel free to comment any feedback, suggestion or critique you have! (Yes, including the usual "BDO has lore? lol")

    submitted by /u/Whitrix
    [link] [comments]

    BDO on the daily for most

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 12:33 AM PST

    Drop event at Blood Wolves

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 01:51 PM PST

    A Guardian with her pocket Shai

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 07:35 AM PST

    Begin to play this week, so my art booty wanted to do something too

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 10:58 PM PST

    My Demon Lahn - NOM NOM YOUR SOUL!

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 03:00 PM PST

    Are there objectively bad classes

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 08:11 PM PST

    Like completely irrelevant that no one should pick?

    And if so, do class balances stay the same for long, or do major patches come often that an underpowered class now may be decent in the near future?

    I'm not looking for the most OP class/build, but I also don't want to be stuck playing a character that is just inferior to everyone else.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Yelebear
    [link] [comments]

    Calpheon

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 07:45 PM PST

    My RNG works on the most random stuff, but never my gear :(

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 02:48 PM PST

    Sherekhan's Hunt Finally Complete (25 hrs of loot)

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 09:02 PM PST

    Sherekhan's Hunt Finally Complete (25 hrs of loot)

    Finally finished my potion hunt with the Sherekhan's Panacea. I saved all my loot for the screenshot at the end. Took about 26 hours and 300,014 trash. I had Agris running a lot of that time and used blue loot scrolls for all of it. Also used a few J's loot scrolls and had about 10 of the hours during the 50% drop event.

    https://preview.redd.it/bncnsb65lql61.png?width=491&format=png&auto=webp&s=6742debed57fd4e9748d9bf3c3ba9bfb812e8542

    submitted by /u/DrinkyMcWater
    [link] [comments]

    Can you guess where i am?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 07:57 PM PST

    how did I not see this before...

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 06:11 PM PST

    BDO... the biggest cash drain in the history of MMO. Yet they've told us that from the very start.

    PEARL ABYSS

    The in-game cash shop currency is PEARLS.

    ABYSS is the depths of nothingness where your money fucking falls and gets sucked into never to be heard of again.

    It's in the name y'all.

    submitted by /u/TheRealDaBab450
    [link] [comments]

    Guide to beginning in Lifeskill in 2021?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 09:37 PM PST

    New player here, any updated guide/info about core things to do/have?

    I'm thinking in go with a Shai for the XP buff and +Weight since I'm f2p player. Also I'm starting with ~280 energy and CP. Is loggia a good set to start or should I buy something different? I only have 2Bi from my 2 week grind. Any help /tips will be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/lipefsa
    [link] [comments]

    Where are they adding mansions?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 11:06 PM PST

    Does anyone know if there will be additional accessory enchants anytime soon?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 05:05 PM PST

    With the release of cup enchants you can get health on the neck or health/crit on the rings. I was wondering if they will add crit on the neck as well? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Vbomb1337
    [link] [comments]

    Altar Imp Duo thoughts?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 11:19 PM PST

    Was excited to try the new altar imp duo spot but wasn't able to make it work. We figured out a few of the pull mechanics but ran into the following problems:

    1. Elite leash radius wasn't always clear, sometimes they enrage but fail to follow.

    2. Mobs summoned by elite deaths are too tanky for how little loot they drop. Even with both of us 281k they took a while to kill.

    3. Elvia weapons aren't an ez-win mode since now you might kill elites while puling them and have to be more careful.

    Overall it seems like if we optimized and coordinated pulls well we would get... around the same silver as soloing Fogans/Nagas but with 300% more effort involved.

    Anyone have a different experience or insight we missed when testing the spot?

    submitted by /u/Darchseraph
    [link] [comments]

    HELP! Something wrong with my screen

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 11:11 AM PST

    How to play without VP?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 07:20 PM PST

    I don't really have much time to play nowadays due to work. So I don't feel like spending $15 a month on VP. Should I use that money to maybe max out storage slots so that I don't need VP.

    submitted by /u/ThebobCat151
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to acquire dead/abandoned guild (PC-NA)

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 11:05 PM PST

    Hey!

    I'm interested in acquiring/taking over a dead or abandoned guild with a nice amount of guild buffs/points. Not concerned about guild funds.

    Asking anyone who's already quit or about to quit the game.

    I plan on building it up and creating a community. A head start with guild buffs will make it so much easier for me to start recruiting <3

    If you think I want something for no effort you would be absolutely right! No shame if something is going to be abandoned forever anyway. Please don't let your previous efforts go to waste!

    Please hit me up if you can help!

    Thank you <3

    submitted by /u/Expensive_Carrot-3
    [link] [comments]

    Is dark rift boss shared between party members or does everyone get their own loot?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 10:58 PM PST

    As title says, can't seem to find an answer anywhere

    submitted by /u/LucasLoci
    [link] [comments]

    Command or hotbar for DK's rabam skills?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 10:50 PM PST

    I heard most classes use commands for rabams as you are unable to animation cancel if you use them on the hotbar. Is this the same for DK's? Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/readyhigh1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment