• Breaking News

    Monday, March 8, 2021

    Black Desert Online I drew the Corvicanus outfit because it looks badass and I need some rng blessing for my last pot piece

    Black Desert Online I drew the Corvicanus outfit because it looks badass and I need some rng blessing for my last pot piece


    I drew the Corvicanus outfit because it looks badass and I need some rng blessing for my last pot piece

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 10:16 AM PST

    In-game Shai info leaked! :O

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 06:03 PM PST

    New Class Reveal Stream, March 11th!

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 04:37 PM PST

    Why weapons, not a buff? I feel like I'll delete my weapon soon

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 02:42 PM PST

    PEN Blackstar on 29th try 260fs

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 02:20 AM PST

    Spoiled kids these days

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 04:49 PM PST

    The Light In The Dark

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 01:31 PM PST

    Do you ever feel like someone is watching you

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 02:41 PM PST

    How browsing this subreddit feels like everyday

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 03:55 AM PST

    Will this be permanent?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 01:43 AM PST

    I am... so... confused and spooked...

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 01:41 PM PST

    Why we need a Life skill revamp

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 02:15 PM PST

    I hope this post doesnt get taken as another attack against the game. I like the game too and i am in no way attempting to bring it down. Just wanted to get that out of the way.

    The life skills system barely changed since 2015 and its a shame. One of the game`s strongst points has been mostly left whith no atention.

    Fishing in my opinion isnt in a bad spot, but some areas of it clearly need a buff. Actualy hunting whith harpoon should be a viable way to earn cash. This game also has a HUGE sea area that is not used to its full potencial. We could use more sea events, fishing related and exploration related. Something else besides hotspots.

    Trading is a joke. Moving goods from point A to point B is one of the most basics system, and BDO could do so much more whith it. Also a very good spot to introduce more player interaction to the game. Make guilds do trading runs, add incentives for players to actualy attempt to intercept these trading runs, add a breathing world where the trades people do actualy have an effect on the economy so that one doesnt simply learn a route and reapeats it to the end of days. Make trading not only close to as profitable as other life skills, but more then just going from point A to B or crates.

    Cooking/alchemy are by definition pretty straight forward, and i dont think they are in a bad state, however, i think we need an Imperial delivery rework. Its again an extremely basic system, and also suffers from some recipes being awsome, and others being completely irrelevant to the point you might actualy loose money making them. Also trading and imperial delivery should have some source of conection, so that you can maximize profits by doing trade after making the boxes, or maybe just sell to other players so they make the runs themselves.

    Gathering is what it is. Will always be boring, i dont see many ways to improve it, i think its an okey place, though again some recipes require way too much intems for what they actualy are worth.

    Processesing for me is like gathering, though i actualy think some processing should not be avaible untill you reach certain levels, instead of everything being processable just at a lower rate. But this could bring problems of its own.

    I dont know enough about of taming/farming/hunting/sailing to realy sugest changes to it.

    Monopolies. Change them. I dont know how, but just make them relevant. Tie them to trading, but dont make everyone have a residence to use them if they are barely worth the trouble.

    Node system, one of the best systems in the game, i would not change much of it, though i would think it would be interesting to add ways people can improve the nodes they invest in besides energy to increase the drop rate, invest energy to increase output? Maybe some of the nodes that literaly have nothing could become training nodes where workers would get exp at an increased rate despite not producing anything? Conection nodes could have investements tied in to trading?

    Do you guys have any other ideas you think would improve the game?

    submitted by /u/Ic3b3rgS
    [link] [comments]

    New Adventure Log: Fughar's Times of Success, New Black Spirit Adventure (Sneak Peek 10 March 2021) (Timestamp & Subtitle Available)

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 08:59 PM PST

    How does Gear tagging work?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 06:09 PM PST

    I have a lv 42 Kuno with my Season gear (and Tet Kzar/Kut) that I want to copy to my Tamer. But when I press Copy Gear it has most of the stuff colored red. Does this mean I can't? Costs something like 240mil to copy paste which seems like a steal.

    submitted by /u/XFactorNova
    [link] [comments]

    Laziest class for potion grind

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 09:35 PM PST

    Hello Everyone!

    I have a full character reroll coupon (both gear and level) from the transfer. With this in mind, I am asking for the class easiest to grind potion pieces. Please let me know your thoughts. I do not need weight as I have enough maids. Looking into is succ musa might be the best? Any others?

    submitted by /u/h35o546
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone please help me with this quest? I’m killing the shadow knights but they aren’t counting, and I have no idea what the clues I need to find are.

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 09:34 PM PST

    Where to get started in March of 2021? Just picked up the game for free on Steam.

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 05:47 PM PST

    As the title says, I just picked up the game and am having trouble getting started. I watched about 4 videos on Youtube about the game and made a Ranger and a Witch on the Olvia servers. My Witch is now level 17 and I'm in the first town. Through the numerous rewards the game is throwing at me and everything in my equipment, I am now realizing I still know nothing about this game. Most of the things in my inventory I don't know how to use. It seems like most of the guides on YouTube are out of date, same thing with doing a quick Google search. I tried teaming up with a friend to play but we both walked away in frustration and being overwhelmed. There's just so much, too much, and not much I am finding in the way of up-to-date information.

    I tried to buy a house for "Storage", whatever that means, but couldn't figure out how to access it again after I bought it. It would only let me "Visit" the same building. I also bought a "Residence". I wanted to put some of my extra gear in one of my houses but couldn't figure out how to do it. Both houses only gave me the option to "Transport".

    I also really don't understand how talking to the NPCs works with respect to the whole Interests thing and the chain of people in the dialogue circle and Energy, as well as what numbers increase what and their effects what and what the long term effect is to trying to improve your relationship with an NPC. Is it worth building a relationship with an NPC? Am I wasting my time?

    Should I bother doing the Exclamation Point quests? What is the Adventure game people are talking about and should I be doing it? Should I just stick to the main story quests and ignore everything else?

    Thank you in advance for any help and advice. I greatly appreciate it.

    submitted by /u/Ghetto-Wario
    [link] [comments]

    For some reason bdo feels like a chore and I barely want to play.. anyone know how to fix this issue?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 09:32 PM PST

    Don't know what's wrong with me but for some reason these past weeks I don't want to log on for some reason (I've been playing hoping this problem would 'fix' itself but it hasn't for some reason)... anyone know wtf is going on? Has anyone has this happen, and if so how'd you fix it?

    submitted by /u/liquidbrowndelight
    [link] [comments]

    Can't log into the launcher or the website

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 01:42 PM PST

    Sup, as the title says, I can't log into the launcher or the website, when I try to log into the launcher and I put in the correct details, the launcher just kind of refreshes, it doesn't even say anything, just returns to it's initial state with both the email and password text boxes being empty. Worth mentioning that when I insert incorrect details it says that the email or password are incorrect. So this problem only happens when I put in the right details. I have the exact same issue with the website, I try to log in with the right details, and the website just refreshes. And then when I try to click the login button again it doesn't even send me to the login page, it just refreshes. I made my account 3 or 4 days ago, and I've only been able to successfully log in and play the game once (yesterday). Also worth mentioning that when I was able to log into the launcher yesterday I could also log into the website no problem. Have any idea what might be causing the issue? Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/ILoveLickingStuff
    [link] [comments]

    What do cook to reach Guru in Cooking

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 01:38 PM PST

    Can someone tell me an easy thing I can cook that gives decent exp and don't has milk or meat in it , so I can buy it right from the marketplace . I'm currently master 5 and need to reach guru

    submitted by /u/lolBlueday
    [link] [comments]

    age requirement?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 08:51 PM PST

    I've been playing this game since i was 13 (3 years ago) my birthday is coming up on july 11 (i turn 16). I did the account transfer and I can't login, I got a message saying "

    You are under the required age.
    This game can be played by ages 16 or above.

    Confirm "

    was this always a thing? My kakao games acc also had my DoB i'm pretty sure, and it was the same. Am I in the wrong region or something? I really want to claim the transfer rewards let alone not be able to play for 4 months :/

    submitted by /u/Belle_19
    [link] [comments]

    why cant i start this mission

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 08:45 PM PST

    im at the awakening mission and the snake spawn the first time that i do it and then i die and respawn after that i cant do it no more

    submitted by /u/Either-University-65
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment