• Breaking News

    Friday, April 23, 2021

    Black Desert Online POV: You press remote collect on a healthy horse

    Black Desert Online POV: You press remote collect on a healthy horse


    POV: You press remote collect on a healthy horse

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 01:59 PM PDT

    Our Lord and Saviour

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 06:43 AM PDT

    Archer new outfit

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 01:12 AM PDT

    PVP

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 04:29 PM PDT

    What if Goyen is actually a tan skinned thicc thot instead of mercenary with emo hair kappa

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 08:35 AM PDT

    100 Leaf Olun's Grind

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 09:31 AM PDT

    A bit late, but heres my full metal sage!

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 01:33 PM PDT

    I never get anything done in this game because my squirrel brain is always doing pointless sh*t like this. x.x

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 05:55 PM PDT

    ����

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 10:00 AM PDT

    I've played since Korean VPN days...

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 05:16 PM PDT

    And still have no idea what the story is about or what the Black Spirit is supposed to be.

    submitted by /u/n00bvin
    [link] [comments]

    Pirate island - fragments of memories. Roleplay screenshots

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 02:57 PM PDT

    My experience with the support team

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 09:42 PM PDT

    About 2 weeks ago, I've accidentally deleted my 2fa authenticator app on my phone which locked me out of my account. Luckily I've kept my backup codes just incase this happened, however all 10 codes did not work so I contacted the support to get it removed. For the first few days it was a back and forth message to different gm's, I've been told to provide my ID and recent purchases made on the account and to this day I still have no access to the account or have updated my ticket. According to some other people who have been through this issue, most have gotten access after 4 hours to 24 hours. Has anyone else have had any similar experience with the support recently?

    submitted by /u/yony93
    [link] [comments]

    Meeting with witch - fragments of memories. Roleplay screenshot

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 03:45 AM PDT

    Is Musa That Bad?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 03:32 PM PDT

    I've been playing Musa for about a week now but I've just started watching bdo videos and they say musa is pretty trash, is this true?

    submitted by /u/DingleBerryLover21
    [link] [comments]

    Turning Off Skill Effects On Screen? (PC)

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 06:23 PM PDT

    Is there an option to turn off skill effects for all players including your own?

    submitted by /u/granitecountertt
    [link] [comments]

    Nova vs Guardian

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 03:32 PM PDT

    Which are the main differences between Succ Nova and Awake Guardian? Both pvp and pve

    submitted by /u/enephrin
    [link] [comments]

    Celestial Horse Calling Horn Crafting & Daily Quest Guide

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 05:35 PM PDT

    How to Play BDO (PC) on a Mobile Device | I was asked to make a guide on how I play BDO on my phone, chrome book and etc, hope it helps others

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 03:11 PM PDT

    The Publisher transfer account. I have Xbox and Pc and need clarification

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 09:09 PM PDT

    So does this transfer thing thats happening does it apply to xbox or just pc. I dont want to lose either of my accounts but I dont really know what to do to not lose them.

    submitted by /u/PapaTheSchmup
    [link] [comments]

    What should be aiming for next? I was thinking armor or maybe get a Nouver to hit 261?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 09:06 PM PDT

    Is it likely that I accidentally added a friend?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 08:53 PM PDT

    I got a notification of someone logging out which surprised me bc I cant get any of my friends to play this with me(so I have none added) so I went and checked my friends list out of curiosity and someone was on my list. Weird?

    submitted by /u/marysvillain
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment