• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 25, 2021

    Black Desert Online Thanks [GM] Kutum for reading my support ticket

    Black Desert Online Thanks [GM] Kutum for reading my support ticket


    Thanks [GM] Kutum for reading my support ticket

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 12:53 PM PDT

    Thanks [GM] Kutum for reading my support ticket

    https://preview.redd.it/uhfexf1cjdv61.png?width=741&format=png&auto=webp&s=88b9e0bf96af84340a236aef65262bf07f014362

    I had a full support ticket's worth of info(just shy of 3300 characters written out), a DxDiag.txt submitted and two video links. Thanks for reading my support ticket. I'll be seeing you next time you spawn to give you my reply. lol

    submitted by /u/floydhunter
    [link] [comments]

    My wife remembering some old screenshots from the actual RBF be like...

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 12:32 PM PDT

    Permanent flutes should be account wide

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 12:33 AM PDT

    Got mine with the game package when I started the game a while ago, I'd say 2 years, and opened the package on the wrong character that I never use for anything. The flute's still sitting there...

    submitted by /u/ykzdropdead
    [link] [comments]

    The lost sheep that eventually became my best friend

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 10:36 AM PDT

    Just Started - So Lost

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 08:54 PM PDT

    Hi there. I've been wanting to try out an MMO for ages and considering everyone says the game's combat is probably the better/best out of other MMO's, I thought I would go with this one. But man I'm so overwhelmed. So far I've picked Sorceress and just been spamming R and doing quests, lvl 15 atm. But I have so much random stuff in inventory and so many HUD elements, I have no clue where to even start.

    Do I just keep spamming R on the "main quests" and doing them until I'm max level or something? I don't really know what the end goal is...or even the goal atm lol. I can't tell where to go to buy my gear, or if there's even any point system other than skills. Like Mana/Health/Crit/Magic DMG, etc.

    Any tips or help? Something to make it more focused and simpler if… Sorry if this tilts some of you

    submitted by /u/haqm7107
    [link] [comments]

    Hunting for S rank Knowledge for Laytenn is so Cancerous, I follow guides online and still can't find him. He is so non-existence. Who agrees?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 02:24 PM PDT

    Meta

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 10:56 PM PDT

    Next gear upgrade

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 09:46 PM PDT

    Hello fellow Players!

    I'd like to ask for your guidance on the next few upgrades to my gear as well as a hint for some grindspots I should grind. I'm already doing the bartoli log, only missing the 2 ap from nouver, just gotta get the lil elephant.

    Link to bdoplanner: https://bdoplanner.com/LinoAnbelifBohamuti

    Thanks in evidence! Greetings Nick

    submitted by /u/Camaris-sa-Vinitta
    [link] [comments]

    Does Anyone Know How to Get Rid of the Blue Blinking When Attacking Mobs? (clip)

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 08:53 PM PDT

    So when you go to or past overall graphics medium, mobs blink blue when you attack them. When you are on low or lower overall graphics they do not. Does anyone know how to fix this on medium and higher graphics? It's really annoying and stops me from going to higher graphics settings :(. It is not combat focus or hit effect, I have turned them both off and even tested with them on. Not sure what it is. Any help would be greatly appreciated <3 Here's an example clip -> https://streamable.com/g48r4t

    submitted by /u/Dropbombs45
    [link] [comments]

    How many monitors do you have?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 06:06 PM PDT

    Out of curiosity, I wanted to see how of many you have more than one monitors. It seems to me like BDO is practically an unplayable game with only one monitor unless all you do is afk lifeskill.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Psyminette
    [link] [comments]

    Does someone knows what is that scroll ? No event spawned, not in my inventory, haven't gained a single 0.001% xp or sp.

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 09:25 AM PDT

    Remastered textures turning black after a small amount of time. Any idea how to fix?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 07:19 PM PDT

    Which Crossroad Storyline?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 06:37 PM PDT

    What are the lore of the 3 crossroad lines and their specific benefits?

    submitted by /u/granitecountertt
    [link] [comments]

    I need a bit of moral support

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 05:49 AM PDT

    So I did something you should never do, which was deciding to enhance some distortions after a drinking night out. And I lost. And then since my brain was absent I decided it was a brilliant idea to start selling my shit to fund more gambling (smart, i know). I went from 269/322 to 261/308 and have a 25 billion hole and my desire to play has plummeted faster than the stock market in 29. Despite every bone in my body telling me to PEN roulette and quit, I have a guild that I enjoy playing with, but every time I try to plan my return I just do the math and its like 200 hours of active grinding to get back what I lost and Its just being a little uphil, so I'm, looking for people with similar stories and advice on how to get back on the metaphorical horse.

    submitted by /u/wander995
    [link] [comments]

    What's A Good Way To Go About Learning Combat In This Game? Particularly Ninja O.o

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 05:28 PM PDT

    I've gone back and forth for a while trying to decide on a fun class that's good in 1v1 and can 1vX and also seems genuinely enjoyable to play. So far just from aesthetics and the way abilities feel on trial characters, Ninja seems to fit the bill the best.

     

    Having said that, I'm a bit overwhelmed. Obviously combat in this game is nothing like WoW or FFXIV, I have zero clue what I'm doing thus far. So what would be a good way to go about learning the combat from day 1 rather than allowing myself to 'cheat' by learning bad methods (I hear hotkeys are bad)?

     

    I also hear people talk about "mouse movement"... is this simply using right click to move? But you can't do that in combat so I'm confused. Just looking for any and all tips I can get to focus on for now at least. I understand Ninja is one of the higher APM classes, so if anyone wants to give Ninja specific animation canceling tips as well I'll take it, because I haven't learned any of that yet.

    submitted by /u/Ceejaae
    [link] [comments]

    Narchillan gear

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 04:50 PM PDT

    So I've been playing threw the main quest line, thinking I can trade my naru gear in for narchillan only to hear that it's pc only and pretty much wasted my time..if this is the case what's the next step I should take to further progress my gear.

    submitted by /u/Jadek215
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best class if I want to play as a Mage? I am a noob

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 03:43 PM PDT

    I really like lightning spells

    submitted by /u/GoofyGo0ober
    [link] [comments]

    MQ different on older character? "Beginning of a journey" instead of separate MQ sections?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 03:27 PM PDT

    Is there any way to update the MQ on older characters to the new ones? It looks like the rewards aren't giving beginner black stones until Mediah?

    submitted by /u/SpyridonZ
    [link] [comments]

    am i gonna have a problem running this game?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 03:22 PM PDT

    CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3500 6-core processor

    GPU: GTX 1650 SUPER

    RAM: 8GM

    is this a good build to handle the game. I understand that its not the best, but can it handle the game without being on it knees at mid quality?

    edit: i want to know before i buy the game.

    submitted by /u/JesusTheMagicMan
    [link] [comments]

    Level 10 Altar of Blood Tips and Tricks. EZ mode.

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 11:48 PM PDT

    Scrolls stacking (XP)

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 02:37 PM PDT

    Does 600% (mercenary) and 530% stacks?

    submitted by /u/AuroWell
    [link] [comments]

    It's Been Years... How Would I Get Back My Bearings And Get New Gear?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 10:27 AM PDT

    It's been years since I played. I ended up downloading again because of the account transfer email. Logged back in to my lvl57 main having no gear or silver. I have a few mil in silver in the banks. My main was a guardian. What's kinda the best way to regain my bearings with the game, relearn my skills and rotations, and acquire some new gear?

    submitted by /u/Drigr
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment