• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 13, 2021

    Black Desert Online Patch notes - 13th January 2021

    Black Desert Online Patch notes - 13th January 2021


    Patch notes - 13th January 2021

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 05:04 AM PST

    We Will, We Will..... Hold one sec... I.. just... gotta... catch... my...... Rock you!

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 09:26 AM PST

    today's patch note be like

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 01:09 PM PST

    Wanted Dead Or Alive Or Both

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 02:53 AM PST

    Me after playing Shai for some time

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 10:40 AM PST

    And here you thought your Vell bundle was bad.

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 06:32 PM PST

    How I view Shai's at high end spots.

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 07:32 PM PST

    Wat

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 12:16 PM PST

    Nobody misses Shadow Arena?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 02:49 AM PST

    I get the feels everytime im brainless farming SE or trying to get my last pot piece after 700k trash at Ronaros.

    Man, shadow arena was fun as hell and a great way to make silver.

    It was a fun escape from the brainless routine.

    submitted by /u/OndarzaMx
    [link] [comments]

    After about a year of Horse Training, getting 18 Skills without any coupons is my highest yet.

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 04:01 PM PST

    en garde ! think i had a little bit too much fun taking a break from uni work-

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 07:10 AM PST

    Every Awakening quest aftermath since Lahn's, but specially Nova's

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 05:17 AM PST

    I got my first T9 Horse after 2 attempts, guess I used all of my luck for this year.

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 01:56 PM PST

    Nova succ broken after patch?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 11:01 AM PST

    Guys my Nova is running out of sp faster than pre awk.. Seems like the summon is no longer regening sp on hit. Anyone else experiencing this? Impossible to play succ like this.

    submitted by /u/9pmTill1come
    [link] [comments]

    After countless petals sacrificed to the RNG gods and faeries melted into wine....

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 11:28 AM PST

    Series of my attempts at more ethnically diverse characters

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 06:59 PM PST

    Thanks auto-pathing

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 01:24 PM PST

    Which is better exp wise

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 09:42 PM PST

    Blood wolves vs Polly go

    submitted by /u/sweetacheez
    [link] [comments]

    Dwarf Speculation

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 09:41 PM PST

    I've read up on the most recent and previous balls and came to surmise that we will see Dwarfland (East of O'ddraxxia, South of Mediah, snow region) next, followed by Demon land (North of Valencia, VAL3, Naru village), then Haso (Port Ratt area). There is no way they don't release a dwarf class with the snow region (sorry Papu), we already have a giant class and the Guardian, who come from that zone.

    PA have stated they would consider a Dwarf (or Papu) class at the CalpheON Ball ("not in first half of 2021"), which can be discerned for Winter 2021, concurrently with release of snow region -- which was speculated to release Winter 2021, per this post on the 2020 Heidel Ball.

    So what kind of class would a dwarf be? Dwarves are usually depicted with axes... but the Berserker has dual axes, the Guardian has both 1h axe and shield, as well as 2h great axe. So I doubt dwarves will get axes. Sword and board? Already have warrior on that. Mace and shield? Nova got it. Crossbow? Archer does that. Ion cannon? Berserker.

    Which leaves the following options:

    1h hammer and shield
    2h great hammer
    1h spear and shield
    2h great mace
    1h flintlock
    dual flinklocks
    2h Matchlock

    Gimmicks/Extras:

    Bear summon
    Automaton summon
    Throws bombs

    Speculation: Dwarf will be a ranged class, the ranged version of Guardian. Slow and good in PvE. Don't ask me why, I just think they will make dwarves slow.

    I also found some dwarf npcs in-game with matchlocks.

    IF you believe there will be a dwarf class released with the snow/mountain region, what do you think the class will be like?

    submitted by /u/Saigunx
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck on pullak quest maybe bugged? cant find chat option relogged and still nothing anyone have an idea? on the refreshed by the smell of roses part

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 09:18 PM PST

    Which IRL places do you think Valencia could be based upon?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 04:13 PM PST

    I want to do some traveling irl and my favorite continent in game is Valencia because i love canyons and deserts.

    Do you think there is a specific canyon or desert that the developers might have gotten inspiration from when they developed the valencia content?

    All ideas appreciated Cheers!

    submitted by /u/kawaiigirlUwU68
    [link] [comments]

    Looking For Class: Low APM - Chill - Stationary - Hotbar Friendly

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 09:29 AM PST

    Read so many threads and it always comes down to these 2, so I'm narrowing it down even further. Least buttons, least movement, super chill, & hotbar friendly.

    Awa. Guardian

    Awa. Witch/Wizard

    submitted by /u/ThrowOtterAway
    [link] [comments]

    If you have -naval karma and die to mobs

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 07:02 PM PST

    If you have negative naval karma and die to mobs will your gear degrade.

    submitted by /u/CryptographerOk1975
    [link] [comments]

    Dim Tree in Calph

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 09:47 AM PST

    Should i caphras my PEN Offin or switch to TET Blackstar

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 09:19 AM PST

    Hi! I have a question about my gear. I luckily got a PEN Offin Longbow. And i just cameback after a retire, so i see a red gear call black star, and i wonder should i sell my PEN Offin Longbow to buy a TET Blackstar? Or i just need to caphras the PEN? I'm playing ranger succession. My AP right now with the PEN is 247. I just pvp when my guild want a node war or PvP for fun or defending my spot. The rest is just pve. Pls give me some advice. Thanks

    New update: I just got a vell concentrated just a few hours after i post this. I think the best way is sell the vell and the PEN, then get a TET Black star and then buy a TET ruin ring will help me go for a better grinding spot. Right? - Sorry about my english. I'm not good with that.

    submitted by /u/trodeski
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment