• Breaking News

    Friday, April 9, 2021

    Black Desert Online Whoever made this Hashashin template, thank you and I love you.

    Black Desert Online Whoever made this Hashashin template, thank you and I love you.


    Whoever made this Hashashin template, thank you and I love you.

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 02:42 PM PDT

    Enhancing be like

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 11:49 AM PDT

    So i have over 6k hours logged and i only just noticed this. Im beyond impressed

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 10:46 AM PDT

    The Terrmian Calamity

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 12:48 PM PDT

    When your Breath stat is maxed out.

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 05:51 AM PDT

    So I’ve almost saved up 12b.....opinions on which horse to get

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 09:51 PM PDT

    I've been playing for almost 2 years and my gear is kinda where I want it (277/347 kutum). I could definitely use the money to upgrade my gear more but I feel like I should treat myself and get a dream horse. (Although I really want to finish up my tri manos set....but oh well) What horse do you regret getting and which horse is your favorite? Do you think prices of dream horses will ever go down? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Vbomb1337
    [link] [comments]

    Jeez, I want Enslar for mystic >_<

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 02:46 PM PDT

    I can't be the only one

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 02:43 AM PDT

    BDO Lahn Sycraia 245 AP 5750+/hr 50% lootscroll no agris

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 12:52 PM PDT

    Spring break is here people. Party at Koi bay

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 09:48 PM PDT

    Made my first piece of Krogdalo gear today.

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 01:56 AM PDT

    black leopard is bae. Dont even need lantern in kratuga

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 04:26 PM PDT

    Mystic buffs are decent?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 07:35 PM PDT

    Any main mystic that can give their opinion on succ mystic recent buff for pve?

    submitted by /u/ThatOneValk
    [link] [comments]

    Weird Helmet with Honor outfits...

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 10:50 AM PDT

    Horses like Fireplaces as well apparently

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 10:06 AM PDT

    Spring break is here people. Party at Koi bay

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 09:47 PM PDT

    Question, how did they do this Fake Raytracing?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 09:42 PM PDT

    Question, how did they do this Fake Raytracing?

    Hello there, so I was playing BDO on my overclocked 1080 graphic card the other day, and as I was splashing through a puddle I saw this. I'm on max settings, but... this felt wrong.

    Very clearly a reflection of the npc's Tabard in the puddle

    And I can see the ribs of my horse in the puddle

    I got confused. There is nooooo way my graphics card can do raytracing, heck it didn't even exist when mine was made. But I can clearly see my horse, npc's and other character models. I know how to do this with the building and scenery, but no techniques I know would let me see mine and other character models in the puddles, especially showing details like my horses ribs.

    Does anyone know what sorcery is this? I know I'm an amateur when it comes to graphics, but it seems good enough to replace raytracing in my eyes, and in an MMO no less.

    BDO is god damn beautiful.

    submitted by /u/Mirsellus
    [link] [comments]

    Mystic love ��

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 09:32 PM PDT

    Does level matter for areas like Helms post, or do I just need to hit the AP threshold?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 09:29 PM PDT

    Just curious if I can power level at a low level if I have the AP.

    submitted by /u/iAmNecrophilia
    [link] [comments]

    How to increase NPC amity?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 05:40 PM PDT

    Trying to increase the stable NPC in Velia, did a few conversations with him and got it up about 30, but I news about 300 to even buy any of the horse things. Am I missing something with increasing amity?

    submitted by /u/Samzerks
    [link] [comments]

    Any way to just create a Pearl Abyss account and discard my Kakao data?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 09:19 PM PDT

    I'm having issues logging into my Kakao Games account (no access to email because of unpaid invoices lol), and considering I barely played the game, I think it'd be less trouble to just not transfer my data and start fresh. The issue is, when I launch it from Steam, it automatically tells me to transfer my data. Any way to do this?

    submitted by /u/sufffix
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment