• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 17, 2021

    Black Desert Online [Fanart] I drew my Valkyrie :D

    Black Desert Online [Fanart] I drew my Valkyrie :D


    [Fanart] I drew my Valkyrie :D

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 09:28 AM PDT

    Where the hoarders at?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 02:22 PM PDT

    Elvia Weapons Meeting

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 01:39 PM PDT

    The basic of черная пустыня

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 05:24 AM PDT

    Gotta get that Amity up

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 02:05 PM PDT

    after a long day of questing

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 02:42 AM PDT

    But why?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 09:19 AM PDT

    Oops

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 04:11 AM PDT

    Weapon Spawns while Wielding an Elvia Weapon Should Increase the Time On Your Weapon

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 09:50 AM PDT

    La Orzerca Achieved

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 02:22 PM PDT

    New Class Celebration Reward "Slippery Scallywags Treasure Chest", (Black Desert News, 16 June 2021)

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 01:39 PM PDT

    Ranked 1v1 Arena, edited in paint in 3 minutes. (Did more for 1v1 arena in 3 min than Pearl Abyss did for 5 years) #facts

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 11:14 PM PDT

    I see the mix/match option in the pearl shop under Outfits. I like every piece of the Bugatti set except the chest. Is it possible to mix the other 3 pieces with another chest piece?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 10:35 PM PDT

    Can I have an high end pve tier list pls

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 10:32 PM PDT

    Node wars

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 05:43 PM PDT

    Can I sign myself up to volunteer for a guild if mine doesn't participate in them? Would really like to do some t1 node wars. Wondering what the cap is as well.

    submitted by /u/shaco0netrick
    [link] [comments]

    Cannot Enhance Naru Weapon

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 09:21 PM PDT

    I need to enhance my Naru weapon for the quest "(Enhancement) Even Further and Beyond". But when I go into my enhancement through the black spirit, my Naru weapon is locked and greyed out and will not let me put it in the enhancement slot.

    Am I missing something here? Do i need to wait? I'm level 28 btw.

    submitted by /u/Wavvemusic
    [link] [comments]

    I really enjoy the Old Moon Grand Prix

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 09:04 PM PDT

    I've had crazy fun racing, and placed a good amount!

    I get people hate it, but hopefully a dedicated community is built around this mini game!

    submitted by /u/ilikeships1000
    [link] [comments]

    help with class choice.

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 08:40 PM PDT

    Hey there,

    very new to the game (as in never played at all before) received a free copy a while back.

    Trying to decide which class to go with and I'm Between Sage, Striker, and Ninja.

    I'm not much for PVE content (will do what I need to to gear up in most games) PvP is mostly my thing.

    I'm just trying to figure out what's going to be strong pvp wise and not give me too much trouble grinding for the gear to pvp.

    I like Sage spell effects, and the fluidness of Striker, and ninja is just thrown in there because I hear its op, but beyond that I'm lost.

    Any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/NewQLer
    [link] [comments]

    Fragments of memories - Plague doctor

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 04:16 AM PDT

    Heidel Ball Coupons

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 04:20 PM PDT

    Will the coupons/items that they give away during the heidel ball expire same day or will they give us some time to claim them. I might miss the heidel ball and I'm worried about losing the stuff that they give away, especially if it's accessory j hammers.

    submitted by /u/nabil931260
    [link] [comments]

    Game is updating 35GB

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 03:44 AM PDT

    Edit: they issued a fix. if u keep downloading, or already downloaded, log off from steam app, log back in, and let the game client re-download again. Happy day... I need a gun.

    Hi everyone, I just made short 30 min break in playing BDO via steam. After that I did lunch game and it started to update over 35 GB of update... I did check there was no annouclent of such large update. Could someone let me know how to fix it ?

    There was small patch downloaded just after recent maintenance and I already did play the game after this patch got downloaded.

    Thank you very much for your help.

    submitted by /u/TheRealPinkRabbit
    [link] [comments]

    Found a fix for russian version

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 04:55 AM PDT

    EDIT: PA fixed the problem! https://www.naeu.playblackdesert.com/en-US/News/Detail?groupContentNo=1214&countryType=en-US

    IMPORTANT! STOP DOWNLOADING BDO ON STEAM!

    You have to replace two config files in bdo folder

    X:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Black Desert Online\*files here*

    Paste this 2 files (from non-steam version - you can ask your non-steam friends for these files if you don't want to download them - also txt version in comments to copy-paste)

    config.ini - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RvBwHZQ1agV1MmWCFIzTCSCsJPtbC029/view?usp=sharing

    service.ini - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1itntm5CRObYv3NA5pxFo6Mi9ZtMFj5VU/view?usp=sharing

    If you downloaded whole "update" from steam, bdo launcher will redownload whole EUNA version (you will probably see an error about corrupted "pad00000.meta" file, scan files first, if it's not working, delete it - X:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Black Desert Online\Paz\pad00000.meta),

    If you stopped steam download then there is a chance that it will work instantly.

    FILES ARE FROM EU VERSION BUT IT SHOULD WORK WITH NA (just select region in launcher)

    Update: If you still got problem with pad00000.meta after redownload use "Scan files" option in launcher

    submitted by /u/daniel1173
    [link] [comments]

    Does anybody know where these spawn?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 07:53 AM PDT

    Help downloading a char template from the Japanese server's beauty album

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 10:40 AM PDT

    Hi! Im from SA server and I just need help getting this template:

    https://www.jp.playblackdesert.com/BeautyAlbum/Detail?classType=9&CategoryCode=1&SearchType=0&searchText=&tabType=1&_returnPage=2&customizingNo=317899

    If someone can help I would really appreciate it!! <3

    submitted by /u/RileyWick507
    [link] [comments]

    Game Update ?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 03:39 AM PDT

    Game Update ?

    I got thrown out of the game some minutes ago and now Steams says, that i need to dload 36GB of data ? Is this a bug or what is happening ?

    https://preview.redd.it/do2hzkbc1t571.png?width=1311&format=png&auto=webp&s=ff3bc077437284eaf8d450caf0fe5a909a8ab1ee

    submitted by /u/Thot_Patrol_Kakyoin
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment