• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 10, 2021

    Black Desert Online Accurate

    Black Desert Online Accurate


    Accurate

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 12:43 PM PDT

    BDO is the best MMO I've played

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 05:37 PM PDT

    I just wanted to share my love for the game. After joining FFxiv online, I realized why BDO is one of the best games I've played mmo wise. The combat is so fluid and fun, the fishing and farming, crafting, hiring people and renting things. The mounts. The fact u can see your Armour during every change.

    It's my favorite game. And im only at lvl 50. I have atleast 4 different characters I'm working on getting to lvl 50 amd thanks to the combat being so different and fun, I really dont mind doing all the quests over again. There auctually really fun!

    If u dont feel the same I'd love to know why or even hear suggestions for other mmos as amazing as this one :)

    submitted by /u/RyleyThomas
    [link] [comments]

    Multi Year long Gear Goal achieved!

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 10:42 AM PDT

    Multi Year long Gear Goal achieved!

    A few years ago playing around with gear theory I set a goal of getting 301ap with Kutum. I realistically never thought I would achieve that goal, especially after having a kid and having my job get more serious cutting my available game time by dramatic amounts. But slowly over the last few years chipping away an hour or two a day, saving to do gear upgrades through market buy/sell instead of gambling with the stupid RNG enhancement system... I achieved my goal.

    /feelsgoodman

    https://preview.redd.it/m2q9n6q958a71.jpg?width=397&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=6845d7aac3a7010a79d668bc8b934e2fb37170c0

    submitted by /u/iBastid
    [link] [comments]

    How to instantly trigger the whole Veteranplayerbase - 2021 - colorized

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 04:40 AM PDT

    Playing corsair be like

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 05:56 PM PDT

    Is it really so hard to go full PEN Tuvala ?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 01:52 PM PDT

    Hello everyone

    First I'm Greatful to this great community for helping new players like us because in game we are getting laughed at most of time when we ask something in group or server chat sadly.

    Secondly : I'm getting a bit disappointed. After i got most of my gear to TRI Tuvala and TET gloves. only helmet DUO " was TET and failed " so people kept saying its always like this and this is pure RNG and you need 999999 time-filled stones to grind ,etc..

    Right now I'm afraid that I run out of Advice of Valks without finishing the gear or keeps getting failed as people say ( yes i'm using fail stacks and know how they works in enhance )

    right now i have : 2200 time-filled , 187 refined magical , 455 tuvala ore and 3 rifts ready to use.

    Am i have to grind really every single day until i get like 10,000 and go all in depending on my luck or there's something that makes is better ? (please i need any advice).

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/mortadazantour
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get rid of this notification for the coupons? It keeps flashing at me, same with the season pass icon.

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 11:11 PM PDT

    Yikes

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 12:08 PM PDT

    Just bought a horse for 10 mil (just started) for all my money and sold it by mistakes to the horse dude, welp that's my fucking big yikes for today 😂😂😂😭

    submitted by /u/PowerRangerAli
    [link] [comments]

    Friends games stone textures is water instead of stone?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 09:13 PM PDT

    So posting this for my friend who does not have a reddit account, I gifted him the game for the steam sale and he just fresh installed and made his character and for some reason all the stone textures in his game is water and he can actually swim in it and has fallen through the world. Does anyone know how to fix this? Sorry for bad screenshot

    https://imgur.com/a/2MRjRjk

    edit: wanted to say he did a fresh install and file repaired and none of that fixed it either really sad wanted to play this with him

    submitted by /u/estheman
    [link] [comments]

    Character Base Stats Spreadsheet

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 08:39 AM PDT

    A simple spreadsheet that includes all class base stats and option to include the Happy Black Spirit AP/DP buff and Infinite Mastery (Accuracy Rate) passive.

    Make a copy to use the checkbox options.

    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VqiQDyq2sQw93r7t7BITlLpjo0Z0ztHffRg_4LMrjwo/edit?usp=sharing

    submitted by /u/Intense4Play
    [link] [comments]

    Question about the "reduce to system tray AFK" feature in BDO

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 02:43 PM PDT

    In BDO there's an option to put the game into your system tray and it would use less than 2% of my CPU when I use this. Was wondering if anyone knows what this feature/technology is called, and do you know if there's any way to do this in other games besides BDO?

    submitted by /u/Majin-Boob
    [link] [comments]

    This game is Awesome

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 07:07 AM PDT

    Just got this game a few days ago and cannot play any of my other favorite games anymore. I used to play Smite and Apex legends A LOT. Now I don't even think to touch them. This game seems perfect and I am always wanting to be on it. Does this wear off, or is this game legit that close to perfect. To be fair the only other MMO I've ever played is Warframe. I played that a lot but it wasn't as hopeful I would say as this game. I sorta knew I'd burnout on Warframe, and I did. This shit seems like I haven't even scratched the surface of what I can do to be entertained. Never thought I'd like this type of game because I always think of WoW, and the shot graphics and nonexistent combat feel of that game makes me want sleep. I don't even know what I'm doing in the game but I love it.

    submitted by /u/Ivan_Knows
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know what outfit/armor this is? It's a Corsair

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 11:59 PM PDT

    Does anyone know how to set it to english? I dont understand this language, i got it from steam

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 11:46 PM PDT

    I got to level 56, what do I fight now?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 11:39 PM PDT

    When I look at the map, all enemies are either way under my level or way above my "AP" whatever that is.

    submitted by /u/SunfishWithGlasses
    [link] [comments]

    I used to grab a quarter wizard at a time and I think that's why we were strokers - because you did to.

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 06:21 AM PDT

    Global Grind Spots - Money per Hour - @Garmoth Website

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 06:47 AM PDT

    Noticed my BDO "family" actually looks kinda related

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 03:49 PM PDT

    Spot the difference

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 08:35 AM PDT

    Kutum 264 succ sorc pvpve

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 08:15 PM PDT

    So, might be a silly question.
    Iv seen people on YouTube and in game talk about the 261ap bracket, I'm 264 kutum and apparently it's better to use nouver at this point for pve and pvp? It gives more ap to counter the monster damage from kutum? Is this actually a thing or am I being trolled lmao, just want to know if it's worth getting a TET nouver for both pvp and pve or just sticking with kutum :)

    submitted by /u/SetoerOne
    [link] [comments]

    Setting a priority to BDO in task manager

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 08:11 PM PDT

    Hey. Recently my guildmate mentioned that editing register in order to change priority for BDO can result in a ban. I've submitted a ticket through Zendesk in order to ask but it might take them a long time to response.

    Did anyone use this type of "improvement" method and got schooled for it?

    submitted by /u/Awkward-Meaning-5854
    [link] [comments]

    Valkyrie succession or awakening?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 01:46 PM PDT

    Which is better?

    submitted by /u/adra6399
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment