• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 25, 2021

    Black Desert Online I think it got deleted, so here he goes again - one of my favourite mobs in the game, Ryan the Ash forest bro

    Black Desert Online I think it got deleted, so here he goes again - one of my favourite mobs in the game, Ryan the Ash forest bro


    I think it got deleted, so here he goes again - one of my favourite mobs in the game, Ryan the Ash forest bro

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 04:22 PM PDT

    Coco Outfit ~

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 03:31 PM PDT

    Can we make trial character delete cooldown less

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 12:53 AM PDT

    It is a little annoying IMO to try out classes and wait for 1d for deletion when it could be 5 mins like seasonal and we can try out more classes and pick out what's fun. I think it is a better change for new players too.

    submitted by /u/Chin2__
    [link] [comments]

    Atoraxxion.... GAH

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 02:43 AM PDT

    T10 Mythical Arduanatt vs T9 Dine Comparison, Grana to Valencia Speedrun

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 09:17 AM PDT

    RBF.... After 2min in ending....at the time the enemy got 1 point

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 02:27 PM PDT

    well I didn't want to be rude

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 09:43 PM PDT

    This Dungeon....

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 02:41 AM PDT

    Atoraxxion needs some changes

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 05:07 AM PDT

    So I have seen a lot of hate for the new dungeon here on the subreddit, and even if it might not be everyones cup of tea, I still believe the dungeon was a great addition and a step in the right direction.

    With that said, I see two major issues with it amongst some minor ones, atleast from my perspective:

    First one being the crystal loss in the whole area before the last boss. I mean, they should for sure think about some punishment mechanic if you die in the dungeon, but crystal loss just isnt it since people have bilions of silver worth in them. Many people will even refuse to try out the dungeon just because of the crystal loss mechanic and I really do see why. I think its really unnecessary to have that in, it just makes the whole experience stressful and if you die even once with some bad luck, you can easily lose money instead of earning some, which just isnt fair to anyones time. Remove crystal loss from the dungeon completely and add some other punishment mechanic, like for example only being able to spawn at the entrance (letting you keep your keys ofc), or maybe only being able to spawn when the boss or pack of mobs are dead or everyone wipes.

    Which leads me to the next point, the reward: Alraight so you added some content which can be enjoyable even with its flaws, you time gate it once per week (which is fine i think for this type of content), but you only get a very little reward after you have already finished the questline and only have the weekly to work with. While such low reward would maybe make sense if you could grind it all day, there is no reason for it when the content is weekly time gated. Give a guaranteed earring in the end everytime, or maybe just add more goodies you get, but up the value of it by quite a bit. Its a weekly, why couldnt it give like half a bil in value, so its actually worth your time?

    With these two things changed the dungeon sure wont be to everyones liking and by no means perfect, but it would make it more enjoyable and worth going for, even worth for people without 700GS to try out the Elvia version and get on some challange and fun with guildies and friends.

    TL;DR Scrap crystal loss in the whole dungeon and upgrade the rewards so its a worthy weekly content.

    submitted by /u/Karlossak
    [link] [comments]

    Ninja suc or awk?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 09:38 PM PDT

    Hi guys, since the last buffs on ninja awk I want to know wich one is better for pve/pvp atm?

    submitted by /u/Responsible_Catch302
    [link] [comments]

    Tuvala to Boss QUESTION.

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 08:37 AM PDT

    When converting your tuvala to boss, does the tuvala piece need to be transfered to normal servers or can one do it while it is still seasonal?

    Can one make two PEN TUVALA GLOVES and come out of seasonal with a BOSS gear and a PEN TUVALA?

    submitted by /u/YC1073
    [link] [comments]

    Does EXP scrolls also works at Black Spirits Training? Also is the EXP gain from it still great at level 61?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 09:34 PM PDT

    Who do i gather on

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 08:18 PM PDT

    So im just about finished with seasonal on my wiz and have not used fughars gift thing yet. I have done no lifeskilling on my wiz and have been cooking on my original main 56 lahn and fishing on her as well. I have a farmer alt that sits at my farms as well. And two more character slots open. I know some people want everything on their main but i want to utilize my alts in a way that makes it so i dont have to run all over with one toon. I need to start gathering and am nor sure if i should make another lifeskilling alt or gather on my wiz? I dont want to add another lifeskill to my lahn because im currently going for guru cooking. Currently master 5. I should probably also have whoever gathers fish too ya? So i can regain enery quickly? Just feels overwhelming and im not sure how to do everything

    submitted by /u/KingFlub202
    [link] [comments]

    Aakman grind gives me trouble

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 02:19 PM PDT

    As an awakened hashas with pen tuvala gears, aakman grind isnt relax for me.Everybody says my ap and dp is enough(241 305)

    I cannot kill them easily and even i die sometimes.

    What should i be missing?

    submitted by /u/Environmental_Gas554
    [link] [comments]

    extra tuvala gear

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 07:02 PM PDT

    is there any benefit for keeping extra tuvala gear? for instance i have a couple of tet weapons and armors. Is worth keeping them or there are any reasons to do so?

    submitted by /u/Necrobutcher92
    [link] [comments]

    Good Mobility PVE Grind Classes?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 06:58 PM PDT

    I'm new to BDO and was wondering what classes have good/decent mobility and are good at PVE grinding. I like to be able to move around quickly while grinding and was looking to play musa but everything that I have seen so far says that musa is pretty terrible at pve. Any other classes that have similar mobility to musa but are a bit better at pve grinding?

    submitted by /u/etryon
    [link] [comments]

    BDO Treasure Trove Giveaway?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 06:31 PM PDT

    Was just wondering if there was any announcements about the summer giveaway they did a few weeks back?

    Some of the rewards were the Corsair HS60 Pro Surround headset, Large black spirit plushie, Corsair Scimitar RGB elite gaming mouse and a Heidel ball t-shirt, just to name a few.

    submitted by /u/EarthCheetah283
    [link] [comments]

    What do you think should I play

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 06:06 PM PDT

    I wanna grind and still have fun in PvP 1v1 or 1vx

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/bouetye
    [link] [comments]

    Needed help for shakatus gift quest

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 05:15 PM PDT

    Im doing the shakatus gift quest and I'm to the point where you need to find the 9 pieces of drawing in shakatus villa but I can't enter the villa the door won't let me in

    submitted by /u/bouetye
    [link] [comments]

    Screen Darkening Effect

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 05:07 PM PDT

    Is there anyway to disable the screen darkening effect that happens when you pan your camera to the floor? Specifically in the early AM in-game hours. My screen gets SO dark that I can not see anything- it's nearly pitch black. Even with Gamma at +50, if my camera pans too low, its basically unplayable.

    submitted by /u/Raefu
    [link] [comments]

    How long does it take the average seasonal server player to be pvp viable?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 04:53 PM PDT

    Looking for an mmo to pvp on now that I got gladiator on WoW. I play ffxiv too but the pvp content there is abysmal.

    submitted by /u/w_a_t_t_b_a
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment