• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 24, 2021

    Black Desert Online Nova has found you.

    Black Desert Online Nova has found you.


    Nova has found you.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 09:16 AM PDT

    Spent so many hours here, and now the place is long forgotten

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 11:45 AM PDT

    Checkmate

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 08:17 PM PDT

    How to get ALL Atoraxxion Knowledge

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 08:31 PM PDT

    I had no idea that you could just find a courser out in the wild, but apparently you can, because it happened to me today. Pretty neat!

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 10:44 AM PDT

    30x [Season] Great Pioneer's Chest

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 06:25 AM PDT

    Quick Atoraxxion elite mobs mechanic tips

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 03:31 AM PDT

    I just want to provide quick reference for players that intend to run or rerun the dungeon to kill elite faster without just purely dps. This is coming from my own experience so Im not 100% sure about the info. Please read and help me fix any mistakes that i made.

    If you do the mechanic correctly, there will be a white text pop up and you can dps it down pretty fast from there.

    Cetus: Use FLOAT skill while its charging.

    Lacerta: Use KNOCKDOWN skill while its charging.

    Creomar: Use BACK ATTACK while its charging.

    Monoceros: There will be steam vein come up from the ground. Lure the Monoceros to the geyser to melt the shell.

    Putrakium: Use Vahmalkea matchlock (You exchange with 2 Vaha's Cold Thorn) to shoot the four Putorium (Annoying bird pew pew in the sky). Please note that the Putrakium spawn with its own set of 4 Putorium and you have to kill the right one that spawn with it. Not the one that are already there.

    Krahtenn: When its charging the big attack, change to matchlock to shoot the power core to cc it. The power core has a seperate hp bar from the Krahtenn.

    Ahtenn: There will be 3 Spire: Arrogance, Deceit, Hypocrisy. The boss will try to commune with one of the spire from time to time during the fight. Kill the correct Spire indicate with the red text to cc it.
    You can put 1 ppl at each spire and 2 on boss or run to the right Spire when the boss commune. Just make sure to kill it fast and kill the right one.

    I hope this help people that needs it amidst all these hate and complain posts toward the dungeon :D

    Enjoy your PVE content.

    Bonus tips: You can put your matchlock and weapon on hotbar and switch to it when you need it.

    TLDR:

    CETUS - FLOAT

    LACERTA - KD

    CREOMAR - BACK ATTACK

    MONOCEROS - STEAM VEIN

    PUTRAKIUM - SHOOT BIRDS

    KRAHTENN - SHOOT POWER CORE

    AHTENN - DESTROY SPIRE

    submitted by /u/PixelConn
    [link] [comments]

    This is the best definition I found to define the PA

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 10:31 AM PDT

    Code: DONT-DIET-OTHE-BOSS

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 10:00 AM PDT

    Fughar's Log [Text Guide]

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 10:01 AM PDT

    Atoraxxion was a nice jumping challenge

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 06:54 PM PDT

    Being stuck in Atoraxxion at 1:30, trying to solve puzzles be like

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 03:40 PM PDT

    So my main is a 63 mystic, looking for a serious alt

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 06:07 PM PDT

    I leveled Corsair to 62 and she's fun, debating what class to use Fulgahr's timepiece for the free level 62? My main is 277k 358 but not sure which of the 3 classes are worth having an alt of. It's not like there's a tier list for BDO characters lol so any suggestions would be appreciated

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Vbomb1337
    [link] [comments]

    Gamepass gift bundle code

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 10:15 PM PDT

    Hey! I've got this from Gamepass but don't play BDO so I thought I'd share this here for anyone that might want it.

    6W?C9-24DCD-GHX94-6YC6G-JKDYZ

    ? is how old BDO is (according to google, just to avoid any bots from getting the code)

    Please comment if you got it!

    submitted by /u/lvnna
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to buy pearls (Question)

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 09:00 PM PDT

    I was trying to use and international card to buy pearls, a VISA card to be exact and it didn't let me, tried many times and it said it couldn't authorize the card. Sadly I don't have a Paypal account therefore I can't use that method, the question is, can I use a VISA giftcard to pay for the pearls?

    submitted by /u/Xx_BlackCry_xX
    [link] [comments]

    Upgraded compass part drop by afuaru ( Sea sever )

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 09:47 AM PDT

    Timepiece question

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 08:07 PM PDT

    Thinking about using the timepiece once I reach 61 had a question about the tuvala gear. I know when I transfer season characters I won't be able to use the tuvala on the normal character, will I be able to convert it on the normal character or is that character just screwed on armor pieces?

    submitted by /u/Lemonman1997
    [link] [comments]

    Why is there a dragon in blood wolf settlement ?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 07:23 PM PDT

    I was just farming with my friend on blood wolf settlement and out of nowhere there was a dragon in the sky attacking us by shooting flame ball at us, is that dragon a boss or something ? If not, why is there a dragon there ?

    submitted by /u/kujou16
    [link] [comments]

    Horse breeding mastery

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 03:30 PM PDT

    At what point in the breeding process do I need to put on my mastery gear for the increased chance? When I first select which horses to breed or after it's done and I click receive foal?

    submitted by /u/lovesdogz
    [link] [comments]

    Meet me at the Rooftop :)

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 04:47 PM PDT

    Should I Start Playing BDO?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 07:45 AM PDT

    I have never played this game before, I have it in my Steam library since I got a free key for it but never installed it. I got bored of WoW and was thinking if i should try it. So I got a few questions:
    1. Is the game P2W?

    1. Is the game active? I just left a dying game so I am not interested in joining another.

    Can't ask you if the game is good because that is subjective but I can still ask you what makes the game fun for you?

    submitted by /u/SALZster
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment