• Breaking News

    Friday, August 13, 2021

    Black Desert Online A friend Drew my Guardian and Lahn!

    Black Desert Online A friend Drew my Guardian and Lahn!


    A friend Drew my Guardian and Lahn!

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 03:06 PM PDT

    Wizard new outfit

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 04:24 AM PDT

    Finally my first pen accesory! ��

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 09:58 AM PDT

    The Developers summary response to the Arena of Arsha's winners feedback

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 09:33 AM PDT

    my gear after 1600 hours XD not to much afk

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 11:59 AM PDT

    Best Caphras Spot since update?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 04:19 PM PDT

    Title.

    submitted by /u/Yoda0VGs
    [link] [comments]

    Maehwa

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 05:15 PM PDT

    Is maehwa one of the classes that maybe get reworked on? Atm is she available as a main or is she a no go? How is she at the moment

    submitted by /u/Shoggy-
    [link] [comments]

    Can't sprint while autopath/T on a Corsair?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 02:22 PM PDT

    So, i've been able to click shift while autopathing/having used T, so sprint until my stamina was empty. But not anymore. I tried on a difference character, and it works. so its something to do with the Corsair. :(

    submitted by /u/Nordby9
    [link] [comments]

    I'm ready for anything

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 10:04 PM PDT

    Question about a symbol above my head

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 06:53 PM PDT

    Hi I'm Ladybug and this symbol is next to my family name I was wondering if anyone knew what it was... In case it helps, nomatter whicjh character I'm logged in as, I still have that symbol

    https://imgur.com/k1nEI2P

    submitted by /u/Ladybugjr
    [link] [comments]

    Any way to disable bloom/sunglare in Remastered?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 11:57 AM PDT

    title

    submitted by /u/Weedse_
    [link] [comments]

    [PSA] Apparently the Hystria/Aakman portal pillars don't render. Good luck with finding them!

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 01:27 AM PDT

    How can I get vibrant blue hair on my character?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 02:36 PM PDT

    I've tried multiple times to get a vibrant blue but I can't get anything close. It's annoying because the other colors are very vibrant but the blue options are so faded in game. Has anyone achieved a vibrant blue and would be willing to show me how?

    submitted by /u/TwoMonthOldMilk
    [link] [comments]

    Which black desert edition should I get? Travelers,explorer, or conquer edition

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 06:11 PM PDT

    What is this status effect?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 09:30 PM PDT

    Fughar's timepiece and Tuvala weapons

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 09:28 PM PDT

    So I am currently on seasonal Corsair with full pen tuv. What happens if I use the timepiece for say an Archer? I understand the Corsair becomes a non-seasonal char and my Archer becomes a seasonal.

    The Corsair tuv gear is still seasonal, and all can be transferred to my Archer. But how about her 3 weapons? Do I have to use the exchange coupons on them to change them to 3 pen tuv weapons for Archer?

    What if I want to keep her original 3 Corsair pen tuv weapons? If I don't exchange and just keep them, does that mean I can grind for 3 tuvala weapons on my Archer to pen?

    But then once season finishes do I get to keep both sets of pen tuv weapons? Or just one? Very confusing.

    submitted by /u/EdgierLord
    [link] [comments]

    Unsellable stuff from Black Spirit’s Adventure is a joke

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 09:17 PM PDT

    I simply do not understand, why such things like fruit of yianaros or perfume of swiftness can`t be sold on the auction? I understand when you gain them from the events, but in the black spirit`s adventure you waste dice to get them, and t9 horse stuff is literally useless when you already have a dream horse. I know that this is not a big issue, but it is annoying.

    submitted by /u/Danmerggg
    [link] [comments]

    paz files damaged

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 08:15 PM PDT

    paz files damaged

    trying to fix this problem for hours but i cant fix it if i delete and scan it theres just coming another errors with diffrent files pls help me

    i also reinstalled bdo several times already

    submitted by /u/Kaiseiisbae
    [link] [comments]

    Does resetting horse progress not work for trying to learn courser skills?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 07:47 PM PDT

    I've been trying to look up info about training a horse to get courser skills. All the info says to just start with a different horse if you don't get the right types of skills. None of the info mentions resetting horse progress to try to learn different skills. Does resetting no work that way? It gets rid of all progress and skills right? Couldn't I do that to try to get the skills I want?

    submitted by /u/BK_FrySauce
    [link] [comments]

    I made a meme to sum up what my experience playing today was.

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 07:41 PM PDT

    stupidest F***ING TREE PLACEMENT EVER

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 01:39 PM PDT

    1 comment:

    1. Is it time for you to give up your diet pills? If so, you’re not alone. Diet pills are a thing of the past. There is another way. A healthier, happier, sustainable way...more..

      ReplyDelete