• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 12, 2019

    Black Desert Online Daily Questions and Answers Post

    Black Desert Online Daily Questions and Answers Post


    Daily Questions and Answers Post

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 11:07 PM PDT

    Hello and welcome to /r/blackdesertonline! Please use this thread to ask any simple questions you have about the game and hopefully one of our helpful community members will be able to assist you.

    Also, check the sidebar and dropdown links for links to helpful resources.

    This thread will be refreshed every three days to allow adequate time for responses.

    For new players, these links may be helpful:

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Rioters in Calpheon

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 07:38 PM PDT

    Small reminder that using 100% BSR with halloween outfit = bat effect!

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 12:09 PM PDT

    BDO: Feather Wolves Rotation (50m+ / hr) with Prof 10 hunting

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 06:55 AM PDT

    The New Courser Training UI Isn't So Bad :)

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 01:07 PM PDT

    Maewha Succession (Preview in Korean) - Black Desert Online

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 04:47 AM PDT

    Which class stays in awakening the most?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 06:12 PM PDT

    What class stays in awakening the most for pvp and pve?

    submitted by /u/jcpto3
    [link] [comments]

    Sunset over the water

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 06:55 PM PDT

    What Musa Succession should of been

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 08:13 PM PDT

    How does the gift package work? Can you give someone the full game and then u get a reward for it? Will the full game be completely fresh or have other people’s stuff on it?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 09:46 PM PDT

    I know its saturday but can someone please help.

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 12:02 PM PDT

    So I'm level 45 and I'm still a noob but I'm having a hard time figuring things out. I see field bosses I want to fight and event quests that the game says are starting and I don't know how to enter then. You must forgive me I'm a console gamer and some of the mmorpg is above my head. I need some direction so I dont feel like in spinning my wheels. Lvl 45 fighter can anyone give me a tip or two to get into a system instead of just hack and slash and sell materials.

    Thanks for all the help in advance. I really want to love this game

    submitted by /u/jdspliff95
    [link] [comments]

    Cant transfer crates back to character

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 09:42 PM PDT

    After the update I can shift 7k crates to my mount, but i cant shift it onto my character to shift it onto my donkey in valencia to store it. Is this bug? I think ill have to ride to valencia storage, dump into storage, and then ride my donkey to storage. Hella dumb

    submitted by /u/cedricaca
    [link] [comments]

    Need some pet smashing advice

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 05:24 PM PDT

    https://i.imgur.com/EDvpgBG.png

    How should I proceed from here? I'd like to get the luck bonus from the turtle on to a tier 3/4, possibly the hawk for the knowledge bonus.

    The durability reduction resistance on the turtle and the crab are not very useful, since I have a tent and a branded fishing rod.

    Would it be a bad idea to try keeping as many of the karma recovery bonuses as possible since I like defending my grind spots?

    submitted by /u/Kosteusvoide
    [link] [comments]

    Caphras Stones,sell or keep?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 08:38 PM PDT

    Gear Advice

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 08:37 PM PDT

    https://bdoplanner.com/TaddDrillHoe

    What should i go for next?

    P.S enhancing is not my strong suit.

    This is the gear i am working with atm and i have 7B in raw silver that i can spend.

    submitted by /u/Speedie117
    [link] [comments]

    Quick question about kama

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 07:58 PM PDT

    Could I do mansh with full tri gear grunil with tet boss weapons

    submitted by /u/spacktack
    [link] [comments]

    Tempted to come back

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 07:53 PM PDT

    havent played since like jan 2018 been watching lots of bdo streams. thinking of just starting a fresh account, logged into my account and so confused with everything going on in my account lol

    only dropped like $40 on my old account so wouldnt be missing much besides the energy and cp i guess. also another reason wanting a fresh start is i have tri gear and like 3bil in the bank.

    feels like im not even progressing just being handed everything :x

    would i be making a huge mistake by fresh starting?

    submitted by /u/jcpto3
    [link] [comments]

    Musa come's Back

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 07:43 PM PDT

    Investment Banking without Perls possible?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 07:17 PM PDT

    Hi,

    I know this topic was discussed on the internet but, haven't found anything useful that I can consider relevant for "today".

    As the title implies, I wonder, if it's still possible (if it ever was) to have access to a rank 1 house rating and this in scope of having access to an investment bank without buying anything with perls. If there is another way to get access to those banks besides rank 1 housing, please let me know.
    Any constructive comment is most welcomed.

    Wish you lots of fun in BDO! :D

    submitted by /u/thestrategiclion
    [link] [comments]

    RIP my lifeskill perfume and Draughts

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 06:08 PM PDT

    So unfortunate.

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 05:59 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment