• Breaking News

    Friday, October 11, 2019

    Black Desert Online I can now play this game with a controller...

    Black Desert Online I can now play this game with a controller...


    I can now play this game with a controller...

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 02:43 PM PDT

    ...BUT I DONT WANT TO

    are you fucking serious that you design our preciousw BDO UI optimized for a fucking gameboy?

    WE dont want that, we never ask for that, so dont fucking give that shit to us.

    I like a paret of the new UI for example the horse market, but holy shit, the ehancement window is giving me the fucking creeps. like seriously change that shit and if you give us back the old stuff its still better than than that abomination of an UI. youj often askerd for constructive ciritiscm but seriously you dont ever ask for anything but money, because you are fucking liers.

    stop fucking asking me to give you any help or to be in any way shape or form constructive because you are not. all you fucking care about is thbne money coming in. and now there is a game that is actually competing with your game and you shit your pants.

    thats why you are giving us all these fucking events. POUCHES HERE, and SCROLLS THERE, everthing right up our fucking asses, ITS NOT GONNA CHANGE ANYTHING.

    YOUR GAME IS GONNA FUCKING DIE IF YOU DONT CHANCE YOUR POLICY OF SACRIFICING everything for your fucking bankroll. and as much as I love this game, you fucking deserve it!

    we never asked for that stupid RNG pvp change, we never asked for all the bullshit you gave us. all we ever asked for, was you making this game more balanced, and more appealing to PVP, less tedious and first of all: we wanted to have to fucking feeling of the game developers to listen in any way shape or form to what we have to say.. ITS NOT ABOUT ME, or you, ore your CEO, its about the average BDO player out there, we all want the fucking same, play BDO wuthout getting fucking cheat out everytime we give the game a chance.

    stop cheating, stop lying, start the fucking talk to us and then we can all get along and have happy life in BDO, and if you dont do that, we just go hell0 kitty online, because even thats better that what you have to offer us.

    stop lying, into our faces, (we dont have enough ressources for the shadow arena; 2 month later you annouce a standalone shadowarena game. do you actually think we are fucking stupid or something? like seriously, Iam fucking dump, but not THAT MUCH.

    WE WANT TO HAVE THE SAME EXPERIENCE THAT WE HAD YEARS AGO.

    WE LOVE THIS GAME. I LOVE THIS GAME. YOU DONT.

    ich habe fertig.

    mit freundlichen grüßen

    DJ ules, conquerer of serendia, valencia, valenos, mediah, calpheon.

    submitted by /u/DJulesTV
    [link] [comments]

    They always come back....they always do......

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 03:33 PM PDT

    I worked far too hard for this.

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 04:38 AM PDT

    What was your first weird experience when started playing bdo?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 06:43 AM PDT

    My inktober for BDO :)

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 10:16 AM PDT

    I miss the days of Black Spirit's Adventure giving kamasylve blessings

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 07:02 PM PDT

    This is where I do my enhancing

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 12:05 PM PDT

    When life gets tough

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 11:34 AM PDT

    Congrats... Mr. Unknown!

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 07:17 AM PDT

    After you get that +50% speed buff and you sprint

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 08:22 PM PDT

    Enhancing Roller-coaster

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 06:25 PM PDT

    Finally hit 450 DP today!

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 11:03 PM PDT

    Congrats to the best fortune pouch farmers in the game. Devs need to look into who sold these and make sure the seller got their money legit and if not take away the items from the people who bought them and refund them this is ridiculous. These people keep getting away with it. FIX IT DEVS Thanks.

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 08:11 PM PDT

    The Great Expedition Preview

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 02:39 AM PDT

    I draw my Tamer, first attempt and proud of it

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 09:48 PM PDT

    Another one "tried" to quit ...

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 05:12 AM PDT

    when the npcs start becoming sentient

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 08:27 AM PDT

    Global Lab Update - Musa/Maehwa Succession, Kamasylvia Main Quest rework, family skill tree (?)

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 03:26 AM PDT

    Do I have to HIT Vell to get loot?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 07:20 PM PDT

    Musa New Succession - Black Desert Online

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 05:13 AM PDT

    Dualshock Button Layout Mod?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 06:10 PM PDT

    Hi guys I'm relatively new to BDO and would like to play the pc version with my Dualshock 4 (PS4 controller).

    Normally, Windows only recognizes Xbox controller but with a third party program called Inputmapper, I can 'trick' the PC into thinking that my Dualshock is an Xbox controller. After I enable gamepad option on BDO it works great.

    The annoying part is that UI in BDO still reflect keyboard configurations. For instance, if I go to the skill tab, every shortcut would be for keyboard not gamepad, so it'd be confusing as hell to know what's what.

    Is there any fix for this other than trying to get used to it? BDO is already complicated as is :(

    submitted by /u/xScarbo
    [link] [comments]

    When do the kibelius wings outfit come around?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 12:08 PM PDT

    hi, as title says I wonder if anyone has any information when these outfits usually come around. Do they appear around eg, Christmas or Black Friday? thanks

    submitted by /u/LeFlop1337
    [link] [comments]

    Lost Capras daily at Nagas, I unlocked it long time ago now it's gone?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 01:36 PM PDT

    Probably not a big deal but it's weird, what if I need it at some point to progress and will get stuck?

    I unlocked it easily on several alts but my oldest (one year old) character is excluded. I play BDO at a comfy pace, recently returned to questing and now I wonder if at some point story changes patch could mess with my progress? I see other daily missions so it's not settings.

    I followed guides, tried to retrace my steps in Valencia and Cadry Bazar but remain clueless. I'm sure I got it unlocked.

    Before I give up and bother support, has anyone encountered similar issue with Capras daily disappearing at any place?

    submitted by /u/Sannidor
    [link] [comments]

    Playing with friends

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 04:30 PM PDT

    My friend and I recently started playing and was wondering what else he and I could do together besides leveling. We're obviously not world boss ready but is there any other combat-related things we could do? Partying up together just to level up isn't so exciting.

    submitted by /u/rajasredditusername
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment