• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 28, 2019

    Black Desert Online Daily Questions and Answers Post

    Black Desert Online Daily Questions and Answers Post


    Daily Questions and Answers Post

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 10:09 PM PST

    Hello and welcome to /r/blackdesertonline! Please use this thread to ask any simple questions you have about the game and hopefully one of our helpful community members will be able to assist you.

    Also, check the sidebar and dropdown links for links to helpful resources.

    This thread will be refreshed every three days to allow adequate time for responses.

    For new players, these links may be helpful:

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Was messing around with Dark Knight customization and...didn't know Swift was playable

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 05:00 AM PST

    This is the gear of recently banned KR player.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 06:12 PM PST

    Please Kakao, go after powerleveled accounts the same way PA did

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 07:02 PM PST

    As many have seen, PA recently banned 51 powerleveled accounts in Korea. Powerleveled accounts are even more common in NA/EU than they are in KR, by a huge amount. Powerleveling invalidates the hard earned progression of players who actually work for it.

    To address the 3 main excuses I hear from people defending those who buy these services: "They do it to be competitive and still have a life." My response - it does not matter what area of your life it is (job, hobby, interpersonal relationships, education), if you put more in, you should get more out. If someone only has an hour a day to play a competitive skill based game, they would not expect to compete with people at the top. This has nothing to do with them being able to enjoy the game or compete at a lower level, and many people with less time still enjoy these games. Thinking that putting less effort into something and cheating your way to the top is at all acceptable is not ok. Applying this to other areas of life such as work or education will not get you very much respect.

    Next: "With all the p2w in BDO, powerleveling isn't a huge issue since it is essentially the same thing." Regardless of what you may personally feel about p2w, it is better for all of us if people who will whale whale in a way that benefits the publishers and developers of BDO.

    Last: "It will be harmful to the game because so many top players will be banned." I can't believe how many times I've heard this argument. Anyways, what is harmful to the game is legitimate players knowing how little their hard work means compared to cheaters. Players at the top will always be replaced.

    I think we can all agree that if our effort meant what it should mean when it comes to our strength relative to other players, this game would be doing a lot better than it already is. Whether it is a casual player who sees the huge number of players with high GS who cheated and sees nothing being done about it, or a competitive player who sees how little their hard work and effort means because they will never even be close to the gear/level of a cheater, it is very discouraging to the legitimate players. Again, please give our cheaters here the same treatment they got in Korea. It will be so much better for the health of our game in the long run.

    Rant over thank you for listen :) But yeah .. Please again and thank you again

    submitted by /u/Bigandshiny
    [link] [comments]

    PA banned 51 users in KR for paying other people to grind for them. Hopefully we get the same.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 01:35 PM PST

    Customize every character's picture is one of the features I enjoy the most!

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 12:59 PM PST

    The dream happened. playing since NA release. full tet gear (besides blackstar ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 09:13 AM PST

    Template rquest. Can anyone help me to make a char like this. Thanks

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 10:05 PM PST

    Class attack range

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 07:07 PM PST

    What do you think is the optimal engage range for each class? I know Archer has the longest range but I'd also wanna know about other options, the longer range the better.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Argensa97
    [link] [comments]

    Global Lab Server Shai Music Test

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 08:50 AM PST

    it's scary every time ;_;

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 12:12 AM PST

    I am daltonic/deutan and I can't tell whether someone is an enemy or not

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 06:45 PM PST

    So I started going to the Red Battlefield and I noticed I can't tell the difference between the players.

    I am deutan so I have difficulties at recognizing red and green, because of this I can't tell whether a player is my enemy or not in the Red Battlefield, since the color is just a small "shadow" around the name.

    I haven't had this problem before because in Node Wars I just read the guild name. I tried the colorblind modes that are already provided by the game and I see little to no difference from normal game... I am literally not able to play Red Battlefield at all :/

    Any help or advice? I would have to quit the game if I can't really find a solution to this sadly, I love PvP and I want to enjoy all the content.

    Thanks! :)

    submitted by /u/Manucarba
    [link] [comments]

    Loading screen

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 03:34 PM PST

    Is anyone else having loading screen issues? I'm trying to loop auto path i use to do this all the time before the fishing event now that it's over i tried to go back to horse training and i keep getting hit with loading screens that stop my pathing and hours get wasted because of this -_-

    Anyone else having this issue? It's not my connection nor is it my hardware i'm not sure what's causing this, anyone else with this issue could it be the new patch?

    submitted by /u/Fixturex
    [link] [comments]

    Question about sailors

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 10:20 PM PST

    How to fire a sailors or increase sailor slots? I'm currently stuck at "Sailors in Taverns and Inns" quest because I was an idiot hired a random sailor from the Inn, not the guy next to Proix (requires Old Compass)

    submitted by /u/AKlaine
    [link] [comments]

    Changes to Horse capture game

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 06:31 PM PST

    I have tried now a few times today to catch a horse, and I can't complete the game.

    Unable to tap the space bar any faster, can only pass the 1st time the horse rears up

    once it rears up a second time I fail

    Has anyone else had this problem, or am I doing something wrong?

    in the update they stated, Changed the minigame for capturing wild horses, to hopefully make it feel more suspenseful.

    But this is way beyond suspenseful

    submitted by /u/Rcog68
    [link] [comments]

    Need a good worker empire with 276 cp please

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 10:13 PM PST

    If a good life skiller could show me his worker empire setup i have 276 CP and i feel like i wasted a good amount of them just in storage/lodging/workbenches for no reason. I mainly planning on doing cooking/alchemy/trading if it matters. All i need is a clear screenshot of your worldmap and if possible please just please tell me how to invest in cities because i'm 100% sure i'm investing wrong in cities and didn't come across a good up to date guide for that. I only have 2 days left on my VP so help a brotha out <3

    submitted by /u/MouWasHere
    [link] [comments]

    What do you all think?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 03:58 PM PST

    Do you think we will be getting successions before the new class? They seem to be pushing them relatively fast and hard and we still don't even have a trailer for the new class. I'm torn on what I want more personally. I love the sorc and warrior pre awakening and their successions look awesome to me, but the thought of a new class is also nice because I love trying out more classes. At the moment I'm working on getting all the classes that I like the successions of to level 60 with at least a decent amount of SP just in case we get them as some sort of Christmas surprise.

    Edit** turns out we are getting some next week! Lol does anyone know the order of which we get them other than warrior ranger as they are coming next week.

    submitted by /u/Shanetank93
    [link] [comments]

    NINJA succesion

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 06:43 AM PST

    Some Questions Help!

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 03:18 PM PST

    Should i sell my pile fe relics/relic shards that i get in grinding/fishing or do them? which one will net me the most money? ... Question 2: should i have a fishing/trading ult or do the life skilling on my main class? i kinda pref the main class method tbh ... Question 3:How do i make money with 156/140/205 lvl 58 stroker pri kutum and zarka.... Question 4:How do you get your fairy to get the options of auto using pots etc.. because i got mine and she has 1 skills luck +1 and i've seen people having 4 skills but when i checked my fairy it said second skill on lvl10 so what about 3rd 4th? Question5: I have my semi good worker empire with 275cp and i started doing calpheon crates how should i ship them and will get good money with my main being beginner 9 in trading? (laghuable i know :D) Thanks alot for anyone answering me in advance

    submitted by /u/MouWasHere
    [link] [comments]

    Just me and my wife playing in seperate rooms on different xboxs :)

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 02:51 AM PST

    Current KR user :)

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 08:48 PM PST

    About Guardian Pre-Awakening Kit (Axe/Shield)

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 08:42 PM PST

    Since Guardian is shown in the teaser picture with an axe + shield, do you guys expect they will reuse Zerker axe and Warri/Valk shield or will we see a new type of axe/shield?

    What are your thoughts?

    https://www.strawpoll.me/19010209

    submitted by /u/TheVoidPoE
    [link] [comments]

    Centaurs in 2019?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 04:43 PM PST

    Anyone tried it since the BNC change? Miss the spot :( I was so quiet and chill for Musa in the day, wanting to know if it can be worth grinding after BMC change as that was half the silver imo.

    submitted by /u/mundosurfdawg
    [link] [comments]

    Need help on "Focus On What You Do Best" Quest!

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 04:41 PM PST

    I was able to complete the first part of the quest which is to ask David Finto how to make a meat pie. But the second part of the quest was to get David Finto's cooking recipe and i tried talking to him but did not work. Anyone knows how to complete it?

    submitted by /u/anbk20
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment