• Breaking News

    Monday, December 16, 2019

    Black Desert Online Daily Questions and Answers Post

    Black Desert Online Daily Questions and Answers Post


    Daily Questions and Answers Post

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 10:08 PM PST

    Hello and welcome to /r/blackdesertonline! Please use this thread to ask any simple questions you have about the game and hopefully one of our helpful community members will be able to assist you.

    Also, check the sidebar and dropdown links for links to helpful resources.

    This thread will be refreshed every three days to allow adequate time for responses.

    For new players, these links may be helpful:

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Spent 56 hours customizing my Shai. Wasn't happy at first but it grew on me.

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 04:50 PM PST

    For all the ninjas out there.

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 02:41 PM PST

    When your scroll mate loves his horse too much

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 09:32 AM PST

    Guardian class select video

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 06:47 PM PST

    3 hours of editing my Lahn's face

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 11:34 AM PST

    My Dark Knight is hot

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 07:08 PM PST

    [KR] December 17 Update Patch Notes - New Class Guardian

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 04:13 PM PST

    Guardian Gameplay by KIMO

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 07:53 PM PST

    kinda curious to know what happened in april

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 06:56 PM PST

    Finally got my Pegasus!

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 12:15 AM PST

    NOT ABLE TO PET DOGS! PLS FIX!

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 07:22 PM PST

    Just Another Night. Fishing on PS4 and trying out the Valkyrie on PC.

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 05:28 PM PST

    [SEA] December 17 Update Patch Notes - Trash Loot Inflation

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 08:56 PM PST

    New Class Guardian Live Play!

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 05:46 PM PST

    c:

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 09:49 PM PST

    I literally just screwed up harder than I ever have, and I don't know where to go from here. It's best not to give into the impulse of 'oh it's definitely going to hit' or its going to take you back in progression, possibly to a point of no return

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 08:30 PM PST

    So long story short... I finally hit my tri dande about a week ago, and I decided to go for tet due to the 80 stack that was given out after completing the journal, and it was the biggest mistake I could have possibly made... like ever. Of course it failed, so now I'm at pri without the resources to possibly ever recover back to tri on this weapon, and I really just feel... cold and numb. I really want this to go out to anyone in the future who may want to go for 'high risk high reward' upgrades. It's just REALLY not worth it. Go for the tet when you have the WAY MORE than the proper resources to recover, otherwise you'll be set back in 2-3 months of progression like me.

    I just wanted to put this out there, as I know it's not a very common occurrence, to serve as a warning, and to prevent anyone in the future from getting screwed over. Thanks for reading.

    submitted by /u/kwesteltestel
    [link] [comments]

    Thanks. Stella Outfit Sale

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 05:30 AM PST

    1 Hour hunting Velia deers : numbers

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 04:20 PM PST

    Hi guys, hunting is not a mainstream life skill, especially while talking about hunting with a rifle (the only spot that I know is concerned is the Velia deers).

    So I spent 1 hour hunting and I wrote the numbers for you, if you're curious about this activity.

    I use a +4 Sniper Rifle (4m cost) and I'm apprentice 6 with 80 mastery, so as you can see I never cared about this life skill.

    I use a steel butcher knife (80k cost) to gather.

    No bonus.

    So after 1 hour I got 50 kills :

    - 878 * deer meat = 6.1m

    - 44 * fire horn = 0.8m

    - 4 * black gem = 4m

    - 3 * sharp shard = 10m

    - 2 * black gem shard = 1m

    I want to precise that it's not really a good rng, cause you have like 1% drop chance of getting a 10m concentrated black gem.

    So the total is 22m/hr with numerous advantages : the marketplace is just near, the initial cost is verry low, it doesn't need weight or inventory expansions, it doesn't consume energy, it's not contested...

    You can get higher numbers with a better mastery ofc (which get better loot AND makes you aim better so more kills), and it's a great way to obtain big stacks of meat by yourself, for your cooking life skill.

    I hope you found this interesting, and maybe you'll want to take a trip near velia to test by yourself ! :)

    Thanks for your time !

    submitted by /u/Azalkor
    [link] [comments]

    Maehwa animation canceling

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 06:29 PM PST

    So I was wondering, how do you guys cancel her animations, lets say with Sticky snowflake > Moonrise etc,
    I cast 2nd skill in a halfway of the first one and still have to wait till the animation end's.

    Is casting speed/attack speed necessary for that?

    submitted by /u/skynn1
    [link] [comments]

    Guardian Gameplay @ 5 Attack Speed on Bloo's stream

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 10:11 PM PST

    Ranger Succession in a a nutshell

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 10:01 PM PST

    Cant get magical armour exchange quest

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 09:50 PM PST

    the black spirit does not give me the quest, and i cannot find it when i press O in the quest menu

    submitted by /u/atomic_biscuit55
    [link] [comments]

    Black Desert Mobile

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 09:43 PM PST

    My and my gf are trying to play Black Desert Mobile together but it wont let us join a party and there isnt an option to invite her, what do I do?

    submitted by /u/Kevbev01
    [link] [comments]

    [Maintenance Notice] Regular Maintenance December 17th 2019

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 07:45 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment