• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 15, 2019

    Black Desert Online GIRLS

    Black Desert Online GIRLS


    GIRLS

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 03:20 AM PST

    A collection of some guardian things we made over the last few days, pictures and gifs

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 01:19 PM PST

    Does somebody mind explaining this and how it’s possible?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 07:26 PM PST

    my black spirit changd to lvl 1. idk how to change it back

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 10:45 AM PST

    BIG BRAIN

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 01:02 AM PST

    It actually came back home with us from Vell. Now It's MangoKnight.

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 07:10 AM PST

    Most populated NA server?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 07:55 PM PST

    Hi.

    I recently lost connection to the Olvia channels and was wondering what the most populated NA channels are? This is also for PC.

    Thank you!

    *edit* Servers to channels

    submitted by /u/RealGodAndAnimePower
    [link] [comments]

    Class selection

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 09:45 PM PST

    So basically I've been playing bdo since launch but still after years of playing haven't decided on a main and I think it's finally time for me to decide and stick with a class finally but I'm still stuck between all of the classes practically. Does anyone have any advice for this? I'm seriously unable to decide

    submitted by /u/Accorelli
    [link] [comments]

    [HELP] The Game App is Always Crashing After Like the First 20-50sec of Being In-Game/Online.

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 09:11 PM PST

    I tried switching characters and going out of the village (Veila) but it's still happening. Is this a server-side issue? What alternatives (besides reisntalling) can I do to fix this issue? thx

    submitted by /u/italia458_
    [link] [comments]

    Coming back after a 2 yr hiatus

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 04:44 PM PST

    My SO and I have finally found some time to become filthy causals.

    I previously was a founding GM of FlashMob when BDO first dropped. We were a SC guild that disbanded after July 2017. I was a ranger main that capped at lvl 56 before I walked away from the game. I dumped countless hours and money into the game before I left. And yet, here I am again.

    I have been out of the game ever since and my SO just picked up the mobile game and has shown significant interest in us playing together... so he purchased the Explorers Pack and is downloading the game as I type this.

    My question being... what has changed since I left and has life skilling become irrelevant? We intend to play maybe 8 total hours a week (I was serious when I said filthy casual) and I don't want him to feel super overwhelmed. Is it possible to play and enjoy super casually or has stuff moved so far on in terms of expansions and gear enhancements that he'd burn out immediately? Do you have any casual gameplay tips? I've really only ever played with the intent to advance as quickly as possible, grind grind grind, and run a guild, never casually like he's suggested....

    *edit: Also, any class recommendations? Since we are going to primarily just be playing together and not advancing quickly.

    submitted by /u/FeistyAle
    [link] [comments]

    Ocean and Lag

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 08:21 PM PST

    Anyone else lag in the ocean, d/c, then can't find their ship after? I also get some random warning message before it happens.

    submitted by /u/SoaBBA_
    [link] [comments]

    Lost my pet

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 11:01 AM PST

    I finished the Mediah story and got a cat pet in my inventory and went to do other stuff and now it's not in my inventory .Where to find it ??

    submitted by /u/guccimadness88
    [link] [comments]

    Do you get the items from the Ultimate edition on multiple characters?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 07:08 PM PST

    I just bought the Ultimate Edition for PS4, do I get the items on only 1 character, or is it every time I create a new one? Want to make sure before I make my first character, incase I need to be certain on my class from the get-go.

    submitted by /u/Tobias_Strain
    [link] [comments]

    should i stay in heidel?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 06:34 AM PST

    i know this question has been asked before but that was like 3 years ago.

    i like heidel, but i also like crafting and space n stuff, so i was going to move to calpheon because it has more houses and seemed to have higher levels these houses can achieve.

    but i realised that the game moves hardly to the east making this city pretty far away from everything else.

    i was thinking about altinova but it seems smaller?

    also i heard about another city which you cant auto walk to.

    submitted by /u/kriegnes
    [link] [comments]

    Game keeps crashing when I select Lahn in character creation

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 06:55 PM PST

    Just like the title says, whenever I try to create to select Lahn in the class selection I just crash immediately after. Any fixes? My guess is I'm playing on a new computer and I probably don't have all the drivers installed.

    Specs:

    Ryzen 5 3600

    XFX Radeon RX 5700 XT Raw II

    Corsair Vengeance 16 GB 3200MHz

    Gigabite B450 Aorus Elite

    Seagate Barracuda 2TB

    submitted by /u/fatsorulez
    [link] [comments]

    4 files failed to validate

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 06:42 PM PST

    The game started doing a brief freeze and crash while making noise it says 4 files failed to validate but when I try to repair in steam it seems like it just repeatedly downloads and restarts in update manager.

    submitted by /u/Kinasin
    [link] [comments]

    AP issues w/Leveling alt from 57 to 58, suggestions?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 06:32 PM PST

    Trying to lvl an alt to 58 at 147 ap/200+dp using black abyssal weapon & +12 vambrace. Awakening for mystic on PS4 not yet out yet. Any suggestions (aside from xp buffs) on where/how I might speed up the 57-58 lvling?

    submitted by /u/Oughthere
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for advice on lifeskills

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 06:11 PM PST

    I'm just coming back to the game after a long break , I have absolutely zero gear and about 1b in silver and that's about it .

    What should I invest my silver into , ive seen lots of people talking about doing gathering or other lifeskills to make money over grinding now , any advice what I should be buying ?

    submitted by /u/backpacks645
    [link] [comments]

    Will guardian use the shield we already have?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 02:08 PM PST

    Title, Just curious if i can get one off the mp or if i need to get a box

    submitted by /u/Aguro
    [link] [comments]

    Christmas coming up and wondering best computer parts to upgrade

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 04:46 PM PST

    So uh... just want to hear some people's opinions of what to buy next... best bang for the buck you know so like maybe i just buy a really good gpu or spread the funds around on different parts. Thanks in advance to any advice yall can give me

    CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 2200g

    GPU: AMD RX 560

    Motherboard: https://www.asrock.com/mb/AMD/B450M%20Pro4/

    RAM: Corsair-Vengeance-2400MHz-PC4-19200-Memory - DDR4 DRAM 16GB (2*8)

    not really sure about the other parts but im pretty sure theyre not really a priority, meaning no my computer does not blow up every time I turn it on.

    On:

    Low texture quality

    Low graphics (no anti aliasing)

    1920*1080

    Also my monitor is a new Benq Zowie XL2411P 24Inch 144hz 1080p 1ms.

    I get around 80 fps with this dropping to 60 rarely and sometimes even 10-20 fps for intervals of 5 seconds seemingly randomly spaced out every few hours (but during grinding usually). Would appreciate any advice (:

    submitted by /u/rheeddit
    [link] [comments]

    Returned to BDO this month after AFK Fishing for a year; failstacking question below :)

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 04:40 PM PST

    Is the https://bdonexus.info/enhance-calculator/ still current for DEC 2019?

    Also, trying to find the most updated enhancing video and text guide.

    I remember some of how I was failstacking before, but i'd like a refresher course.

    Specifically I have grunil armor at duo and I want to take it to tri.

    Thanks for any and all of your help!

    submitted by /u/dinorsaurSr
    [link] [comments]

    questions about shadow arena

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 12:52 PM PST

    hey just found shadow arena from the lazy peon making a youtube video about it. i dont play bdo but it looks like a great game i just dont have much free time. i heard shadow arena is its own game even though it originally came from bdo. so...my question is...

    do i need to play BDO to play shadow arena? where do i download shadow arena? i searched steam and bdo is on there but shadow arena is not. i really want to play it but dont know how to get the launcher please halp

    submitted by /u/crunchyshoulder00
    [link] [comments]

    Best usage for the upcoming {free} Branding stones?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 04:14 PM PST

    Considering the fact that I've already got a balenos +10 BRANDED, I'm not sure what's there left that worth branding? We get 3 stones for turning in one Triple float so I thought I'll ask what u guys r gonna use them on 👺

    submitted by /u/jojojojo1111
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment