• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 22, 2020

    Black Desert Online I never read it once people

    Black Desert Online I never read it once people


    I never read it once people

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 04:58 AM PST

    ������ you look familiar... i just can't place it...������

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 06:07 AM PST

    Just a little comic I made about why Sorcs hate Shais

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 02:27 PM PST

    Wizards after the buff be like ...

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 08:33 PM PST

    Me celebrating finally getting Dim Tree Spirit's Armor

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 01:58 PM PST

    Now Where did I Put that Brain?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 06:59 AM PST

    This is the dumbest thing they pulled in a while.

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 02:43 AM PST

    This belongs here as well...

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 03:02 PM PST

    This game makes me nut

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 05:46 PM PST

    I’m surprised we still can’t make regular armors into outfits

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 07:18 PM PST

    I don't understand why PA hasn't added some sort of "fuse-to-outfit" item in the pearl shop that'll let you fuse any armor into an outfit you can wear over your main gear. You could easily sell this type of item for each armor part and charge the same price it costs to purchase the current outfits. There are many who don't like what's currently available in the cash shop and I hate running around with my dim tree armor. Guardian's non-boss armors look great but it's such a shame and a waste since nobody will ever wear them. This will no doubt add much more customization to our characters and will sell like hot cakes.

    submitted by /u/moduIus
    [link] [comments]

    Levelling my first lifeskiller.

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 12:05 PM PST

    Golden seal of Panto NPC isn't there?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 06:11 PM PST

    Event vendor isn't there and doesn't show on NPC finder, anyone know why?

    submitted by /u/TurtleBearAU
    [link] [comments]

    Back again with an update on hacked characters not being able to be recovered.

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 09:31 AM PST

    My previous post was here https://old.reddit.com/r/blackdesertonline/comments/f3vbji/hacked_characters_cant_be_restored_because_their/

    So I have literally 0 good news and nothing but questions. I am mainly here to rant because of how infuriating this experience has been and how actual awful PA's support has been. It is 100% unaccceptable. My last post on here detailed how PA responded to me saying they could not recover my characters due to someone now "owning" the names and their system does not allow for name change of deleted characters.

    I met a response with numerous suggestions including compensating me a set amount of pearl items in correlation to how much I had spent in the game to try and recover some of those items that are forever lost as well as the pain of not getting a lifeskiller back with 4000 hours on it.

    My second suggestion was to transfer the lifeskills of those characters to a new one, which tbh is a stretch and I highly doubt they would be able to do that because of them not even being able to change a deleted characters name.

    And finally my third suggestion and legit a practical one (or so I thought) was to change the character names on the current owner, recover my characters, change mine to new names, and than change the first names back. To me this sounds like a stupid easy thing to do and as many of you suggested you thought so as well.

    I waited about 4 days after that ticket to get a response which I did not receive. So someone recommended the ryan info on their official discord which I than was able to talk to a representative. Knowing they wouldn't be able to do anything I just wanted to know why a response to an open ticket was taking too long. (in IT or literally any other game with support, the initial response can take some time, but once that first response is answered you are supposed to be on the top of the list and answered quicker, so seeing 4 days between it is odd. And mind you I know they looked at my response because when they open the ticket to view it the activity changes which is what happened 4 hours after my response to theirs.)

    I talk with a GM explaining my problem and they immediately say they cannot help me. I said I understand I just want to know why it is taking so long for a response to an open ticket that has already had contact and should be an "Open" ticket in their logs. All she said was we are super busy and to wait. I waited 2 weeks for a mediocre run of the mill copy and paste response. I than ask her why they cannot just do my third suggestion like I posted in my response. And I quote

    "Changing a name is also a long process, not instantaneous at all It takes approximately 2~ weeks in total to schedule a name change & have the name changed the name is also locked into our system for a week after being changed, but either way, we do not perform name changes on a player's account without their consent. If the name is taken, then there's nothing we can do"

    So a few things here. One not having ability to bypass those locks on a name change is insane and I guarantee a non support rep could do it. Two they will not change a characters name without their consent. Well that is exactly what happened to me in the first place and those names would NEVER have been available to them, but I accept that they are lost.

    We are now over 8 days since their initial contact with me with 0 response. I am beyond furious because i have actually been enjoying this game and enjoying playing the ocean content. I want to drop some money in this game but I in good conscious can not and will not do that. I have spent a significant amount of money in this game over the 4 years and to be treated like this as a customer is disgusting.

    I apologize for the rant, but until more people start bitching about how horrible their support is nothing will change. For a MMO that has this many players to have this trash of support it is unacceptable.

    TLDR: Support has ghosted me after their first response. Read the rant if you want don't read it if you don't want to idc at this point. I am exhausted hoping for some form of resolution. I do not know what else to do. I just want to play the fucking game and get at least some of my shit that I spent my hard earned money on.

    submitted by /u/Biggus_TM
    [link] [comments]

    "OH NO!" - Black Spirit and Knuckles

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 11:03 AM PST

    Guardian or Archer?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 08:36 PM PST

    I plan on rerolling to one of these two and wanted your opinion on them. How they do in 1v1, node wars, grinding, etc

    submitted by /u/Akuraiable
    [link] [comments]

    Advanced Warrior Movement Video - McHands

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 02:20 PM PST

    Is the UI responsable of the borderless fps lock ?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 07:43 PM PST

    First T4 fairy without rerolls, perhaps I'm a little lucky..

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 04:28 PM PST

    Well ladies and gents kakao really got us this time. According to bdo codex Girgo Viano is a internet café vendor ONLY on KR servers :)

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 06:21 PM PST

    BDO crashes when sent to tray

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 02:35 PM PST

    Anyone else having issues with BDO straight crashing when sending the game to the tray? I repaired files multiple times and so far it's crashed FIVE times between yesterday night and today.

    submitted by /u/Plasmatdx
    [link] [comments]

    What's the best item to garden for silver?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 09:54 PM PST

    I'm new and don't know all the items you can garden or I would just look it up on the MP. I don't want to cook or anything, just purely garden the item, go straight to the MP and sell it.

    submitted by /u/PlanetaryReset
    [link] [comments]

    What champron is this?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 12:59 PM PST

    Game Keeps Crashing

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 09:07 PM PST

    Since 2 weeks ago my game has been crashing randomly. Sometimes I can play for 8 hours without problem. But then there is last night when I setup AFK fishing where I got 1 Torn Net and 2 Snapped Rope before the game crashed.

    So far I've reinstalled BDO, updated my PC, updated my drivers, deleted the BDO folder in my documents. Still having this happen is annoying.

    submitted by /u/RokathTV
    [link] [comments]

    things needed for the tri boss gear kr event?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 08:47 AM PST

    i don't care that it might not happen in NA/EU but if it does I want to be ready

    submitted by /u/Dachosen17
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment