• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 23, 2020

    Black Desert Online I finished running 1101 Pila Fe Scrolls, AMA

    Black Desert Online I finished running 1101 Pila Fe Scrolls, AMA


    I finished running 1101 Pila Fe Scrolls, AMA

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 03:59 PM PST

    A friend of mine drew her BDO character, but shes was to shy to post it, i think it deserves some attention!

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 07:43 AM PST

    Witch succession sketch for friend

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 07:40 PM PST

    Mirumok when no one's grinding

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 05:03 PM PST

    How to report Reddit adds about Rela money services

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 01:03 PM PST

    How to report Reddit adds about Rela money services

    Hello,

    As some of you already noticed, Reddit is targeting advertising about real money services to some of its members; as you probably know, the admins of this subreddit can't do much about it, but we can do something, advertising on reddit can be reported.

    Procedure shown is from mobile, but on PC should be similar, you have to select a reason of the report, feel free to select the one you feel is better, in my opinion the one i used is most correct.

    Report Procedure

    Edit: i should learn to properly write title without errors XD

    submitted by /u/Ric280
    [link] [comments]

    What type of fishing is this?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 06:40 AM PST

    Can't think of a catchy title

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 09:02 PM PST

    FUN

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 05:57 AM PST

    Game crashing.

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 10:11 AM PST

    Not sure what is going on but, since last week this game has been constantly crashing every 2-4 hours. It does not matter if I am afk training, processing, or cooking, or even grinding some mobs. After 2-4 hours the game just closes completely. That is not the only problem. Any character I am on, that character has their hot bar blanked.

    If anyone has had this issue and found a fix please do help. I am on Steam NA. I did try to verify the files but that unfortunately did not help.

    submitted by /u/krantwak
    [link] [comments]

    A Small Guide for Lv59-61 Combat Quests

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 10:09 PM PST

    Hi all! I'm a BDO SEA player and I've been trying to level up my characters for the levelling event (for some reasons xD). I've seen a few guides saying how the Chenga tome helps with levelling, but I've never seen a guide on what quests to take. So here's one that I made:

    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RaMVZYrkzZ1jM_0G56hYk0m16sz6lhgyj5PQAUUL8XI/edit?usp=sharing

    Note that this is still a work in progress, especially the Drieghan part. For the Kama part, it's pretty solid already. Hope this helps you guys. Go get them Capotia Rings~ \o/

    submitted by /u/tzparzaid
    [link] [comments]

    Is Ranger as bad as people make her out to be?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 10:08 PM PST

    I frequently hear that ranger is trash or of you're thinking of playing ranger just run, I am confused to the sentiment and want to know what her real issues are. Why are people so against ranger? Please give me some real info! Thanks!

    submitted by /u/thelonedovahki
    [link] [comments]

    When you need this...

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 03:57 PM PST

    60-61 quest locations

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 06:07 PM PST

    Any idea where i can get more "good" quest to do with the chenga book? I've done stars end zone ones, and some on kama. But im at 80% and didnt find anymore that gives me at least 0.5%. I didnt do the principal chains so idk if thats the cause i dont find more...any help? Thnx inadvc

    submitted by /u/GermanNTGerman
    [link] [comments]

    Just started back up and lahn seems awesome?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 06:02 PM PST

    Was just wondering how lahn was in the later lvls? She seems super fun, just wanted some input from lahn mains and if she is viable?

    submitted by /u/TestBoxTrick
    [link] [comments]

    My Mystic ♡

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 09:39 PM PST

    Dark rift boss killer alt

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 09:38 PM PST

    Looking to make an alt for dark rift boss and some minor event killing.

    Which class is the best? Some factor to considerate: don't want to use pot, probably class with enough life leech and mp/wp sustain? Have fg/sa to deal with knockdown/cc? Like griffon and another one using some kind of whip is annoying af.

    What AP/DP do I need to do it quick and efficiently?

    submitted by /u/NoMercy18
    [link] [comments]

    My thoughts on Succession vs Awakening Wiz/Witch

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 09:03 AM PST

    �� ♡

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 12:51 PM PST

    TitanTrapper | Wizard PvP Montage | # 3

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 08:06 PM PST

    Ninja or lahn? Can’t decide

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 07:19 PM PST

    Both classes are super fun to me, just not sure who to bite the bullet on. I want to really spend time with a class and master it, so I'm looking around for opinions because it's a lot of time lost if I decide I made a bad decision choosing. I'm a mostly PvE player who does lifeskilling and high end grinding for money, and I'm not really into large scale pvp, just Arsha 1v1s and some RBF. One of my main concerns about picking ninja is that I really only like the succ, and I feel like it could see some nerfs in the future. Just having trouble deciding and looking around

    submitted by /u/TheFirstTimePro
    [link] [comments]

    Lahn is succession requried

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 07:09 PM PST

    So I just started playing again and really wanted to make a lahn and looked forward to her awakening with the dual blades. But now i see everyone streming lahn as her succesion with the whip is that the new meta? Is the awakening useless now endgame?

    submitted by /u/GoatFeed
    [link] [comments]

    I can't do Generals accessiories quest.

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 06:53 PM PST

    I can't do this quest because I have started it on another character, and on this character its on another step rather than the first. So the quest directs me to a person, but I can't do anything with the person. Forfeiting the quest doesnt fix it. What can I do? There is no way I can complete the quest on the other character.

    submitted by /u/Saras_Bitchkraft
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment