• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 12, 2020

    Black Desert Online Patch Notes - 12th February 2020

    Black Desert Online Patch Notes - 12th February 2020


    Patch Notes - 12th February 2020

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 05:24 AM PST

    Week ago i saw some made a Guardian Night elf, got inspired by that and the awakening costume, so here is mine :D hope ya'll like it

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 12:31 PM PST

    Yep. I got Tri

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 12:11 AM PST

    BDO is truly beautiful, great graphics, amazing sceneries

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 08:30 PM PST

    desconectar = déconnecter

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 10:50 AM PST

    I made a fanart for witch succ

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 09:35 AM PST

    Succession

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 08:18 AM PST

    But I'd basically be 290...

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 12:46 PM PST

    Nice I-frame on spawn

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 06:23 PM PST

    I love dieing before I can take my weapon out, great bug 10/10

    submitted by /u/legeritytv
    [link] [comments]

    Desync

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 09:02 PM PST

    New Information Page (P)

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 11:04 AM PST

    Did they not realize that stretching an image vertically only would look bad? It was the first thing I noticed when I looked at it today. The page doesn't flow at all, the top left looks cluttered while directly below it the bottom left has too much empty space.

    submitted by /u/ergoelfen
    [link] [comments]

    My DK with in-game crafted Outfits :)

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 06:30 PM PST

    Even normal BDO is damn beautiful

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 06:25 PM PST

    Where should I farm for good EXP to hit level 58?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 06:04 PM PST

    I can play 12+ hours per day, I have sealed book of combat, mercenaries EXP coupon + exp potion that gives 20% combat xp, + im on olivia server. Currently level 51.

    I heard desert nagas are good but I'm only 81 AP / 141 DP and they require.. 180 I think? So yeah.. if you know how I can get 180 AP/DP that would be good as well lol

    submitted by /u/UpdateYourDrivers
    [link] [comments]

    Question about capotia ring/earring crafting.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 06:17 PM PST

    Hello.

    At the moment my ring slots are filled with 1 capotia ring(from hitting 61) and 1 tri ring of the crescent guardian. They both give me +14 ap. I am planning on hitting 62 in the near future. Aka if I want to craft another capotia ring I need to craft it before 62 or level one of my alts to 61. Now here is my question: is it still worth to craft the ring? From what i've read crafting a capotia ring will cost me arround 700-800m while a tri ring of the crescent guardian costs around 950m. BUT I can always resell my crescent while a capotia ring is a huge money sink? Or am I seeing this wrong? The same goes for capotia earrings. When I hit 62 I get 1 for free which is nice. But again.. Is it more worth to craft a second one or buy a ring with the same amount of AP from the central market that I can sell when I hit endgame for an upgrade? Also does someone know the correct price for crafting these items at this very moment?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Brxm
    [link] [comments]

    My Wife is Savage

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 04:14 PM PST

    Asked her to dry my fish until I come back. I came back and she told me that she noticed I had 10k wolf meat and if I get on her bad side, she would dry all my wolf meat... My heart skipped a beat for second!

    submitted by /u/Minions89
    [link] [comments]

    Guardian, Daenerys

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 12:03 AM PST

    She keeps her visor closed for a reason

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 08:10 AM PST

    Loot Stutters, Auto Arrange is OFF

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 01:52 PM PST

    I thought maybe it was my computer, but I have a 2070 and a ryzen 2700x cpu, so my rig isn't that bad, so I decided to figure it out. Everytime my pets loot anything, I stutter. I have auto arrange off in storage and inventory, but still lag. Even if I loot myself it stutters. Stutters are around 20fps drops, 80 to 60, everytime. Very damn frustrating while grinding.

    Anyone know of a fix?

    submitted by /u/mcruvin
    [link] [comments]

    Soiled ogre ring

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 06:13 PM PST

    Is there any way of getting a soiled ogre ring other than killing ogres over and over again, because relying on a 1% drop rate of a mob that respawns in +/- 10 minutes and there are only like 10 of them is really fucked up, even for PA.

    submitted by /u/amtunz
    [link] [comments]

    Failstacking failing

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 09:12 PM PST

    Newbie here. I get up to 20 fail stacks, try enhancing PRI Gruntil helmet and it keeps succeeding on the 1st or 2nd try.

    What am I doing wrong? Or is the rng just fucking with me?

    submitted by /u/ritchielhf97
    [link] [comments]

    I use to love playing BDO but after the full HD Remaster released a few months ago, my video card shit its self, so now this is what its like to ride a horse.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 09:01 PM PST

    Problem with questline for elephant and camel

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 08:47 PM PST

    Hi, i've been having problems with the questline that starts with "The Unusual Scar" and ends with "The adorable and trusty porter, the miniature elephant" https://bddatabase.net/us/quest/5700/1/

    I only finished the second quest "Can't go back like this" and it doesn't let me go any further. I learned that I have to have completed a quest from Merell in Rock Post but when I try to talk to her she doesn't offer the quest.

    http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/123319-help-with-camel-aquisition-quest/ This post from the BDO forum sums up well my situation. If anyone knows what to do it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/Unolaxx
    [link] [comments]

    How to place maids or butlers in your house?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 08:27 PM PST

    Not sure how to do it, I go in place mode and I don't know how to select them.

    submitted by /u/Vbomb1337
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment