• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 13, 2020

    Black Desert Online My friend drew my DK as a gift!

    Black Desert Online My friend drew my DK as a gift!


    My friend drew my DK as a gift!

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 04:36 AM PST

    [Guardian] Succ outfit spoiler, featuring even more furry capes, and questionable underboob.

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 06:02 PM PST

    Me, a shai, 0.1 seconds after I see an PKer approach my friend while grinding.

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 02:33 PM PST

    My pearl shop glitched and I'm seeing this outfit, does anyone know what this is?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 05:25 PM PST

    i call this one desert rose i didnt know how to ctrl u back then :D

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 05:12 AM PST

    I guess?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 10:05 AM PST

    Requested a weight refund, had ALL weights removed and only refunded for one.

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 09:39 AM PST

    To preface my story, I should tell you all I started playing when DK awakening launched, and most of my pearl purchases were around then. I quickly started picking up alts and playing them as well. Early on when the 200 LT became avail I bought it on several characters including my main.

    Fast forward 3 years.

    I went to buy 200 LT for an alt, and stupid me I was on the wrong character. Without even using the weight I contacted Kakao. They refunded it right away, and even made it so I could buy the weight again. Shortly after I took a break for classic WoW.

    Fast forward 3 months

    Being bored of classic I returned to BDO. But after a week or 2 I noticed my main had the 200 LT avail for purchase, and that I was down 200 LT. Thats when I started checking, and it turns out my 200 LT was removed from ALL my characters, but I was only refunded for the 1, including characters that had had it purchased for YEARS.

    Upon contacting support they took 10+ days to respond, and the response was "You requested refund for 200 LT so we removed 200 LT from [main] and refunded, all refunds are final".

    ...Except the refund request I placed still has the character name of my alt and not my main listed. And even if they did refund my main, my alts 200 LT item disappeared as well as 200 LT from several other toons (potentially, its hard to remember).

    What I do know for certain is that at minimum kakao has scammed me out of 1700 pearls, and I believe that number is much more likely around 6800. I responded to their message but they marked the ticket as resolved so I just wanted to give a PSA and maybe other people that have requested a weight refund should go check their other toons for missing weight.

    submitted by /u/Odelschwank
    [link] [comments]

    I've been playing for a while now and have put hundreds of dollars into this game for cosmetic items and other outfits, I sent a ticket a day and a half ago and I still haven't gotten a response so I'm hoping maybe someone will see it and get back to me. I just want to resolve the issue.

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 01:36 PM PST

    PA hawking at your pocket change

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 09:36 PM PST

    PSA: Epheria Cog is the fastest beginner boat for fishing if you don't have a Epheria Sailboat yet

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 06:38 AM PST

    The Epheria Cog has the Breezy Sails skill (usable at Beginner) and 140% speed, which makes it faster than a Bartali Sailboat. You won't be making full cross-sea trips but for hotspot fishing and island hopping it holds up better than a fishing boat. The only downside is that you can't refill it's stamina similar to like a wagon so it can die after a few trips. You can get one for free by doing the Vigorous Veila main quest (repeatable with alts), craft the Epheria Cog: (Kalis Certified) in a level 2 Shipyard for about 12-15m worth of mats or for "free" if you craft the Epheria Cog: Fallen Vell Pirates' Legacy.

    I'm only posting this because I've been playing for two months and been using the slow-ass Bartali 'cause most fishing guides are not updated with it yet. Hopefully some beginners will be able to see this and not suffer the same fate as me.

    submitted by /u/Nose-talgia
    [link] [comments]

    Class Succession

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 08:55 PM PST

    Hello, so I play on Xbox and was wondering exactly how the class successions work as we don't have that feature yet, how they differ from an awakening, and which is better. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/KahosRayne
    [link] [comments]

    About Guardian succ

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 06:35 PM PST

    i've found this video
    As a Guardian player, what do u thinking about her succ ? good or bad ?
    Thanks

    submitted by /u/OnlyNaParadox
    [link] [comments]

    Cooking exp

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 08:36 PM PST

    Is there a difference in cooking exp when, for example, I proc 1 item and when I proc 3? Do I get like 3 times the exp or something like that or it's just the same?

    submitted by /u/amtunz
    [link] [comments]

    Sometimes you Gotta relax and take a dippy

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 02:21 PM PST

    Lol detects bdo as a third party program

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 06:00 AM PST

    Im playing lol while bartering in bdo. After the Last update. Lol crashes whenever bdo is running at minimized. Is there any solutions? Im playing in mena Server.

    submitted by /u/sengunemre
    [link] [comments]

    Sharing our great red shai adventures, Enjoy o/

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 10:44 AM PST

    Halloween logs possibe?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 09:45 PM PST

    Soooo like it says the halloween logs can be finished during the valentine event period buuuutt where the npc gueldia cos like half the quests end with her and shes not at alejandro farm like last time

    submitted by /u/rheeddit
    [link] [comments]

    They werent ready for the donkey master

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 02:07 PM PST

    Just back. What's the current balance of classes? Who sucks and who doesnt?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 08:57 PM PST

    I was playing when 56 was the soft cap and had a few classes at the soft cap but I'm going to reroll and start anew. If anyone could tell me what classes to consider and which to completely ignore, would be great ❤ Currently thinking Musa, Ninja, and sorceress

    Thank you for any advice!!

    submitted by /u/Roxsic
    [link] [comments]

    Making web comics about my BDO adventures. Here's one about the Bartali Log.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 10:21 PM PST

    Global lab patch notes Feb 13th.

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 01:55 AM PST

    Question on Giant Draught bonus damage when multple special attack modifier are applied to a skill at the same time.

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 10:02 AM PST

    The way I understand the draught 10% special attack bonus is that it's not actually a 10% increase to the damage of special attack (just like the off hand Crystal with 10% crit hit damage bonus is not actually 10%) .

    What it does is increase your special attack multiplier by 0.1 . So a 1.5x become 1.6x with the draught. A 2.0x would become 2.1, etc .Pretty standard gamey math so far. In fancy words it's an additive effect, not a multiplicative one.

    What I actually do NOT know is what happens when multiple modifier exist. Lets say an attack is both a down attack and a crit,what then ? Are both the down and crit multiplier increased by 0.1 each or only one of them?

    Did anybody with global test server access ever tested that?

    submitted by /u/ScarletRaptor
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment