• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 11, 2020

    Black Desert Online Daily Questions and Answers Post

    Black Desert Online Daily Questions and Answers Post


    Daily Questions and Answers Post

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 10:08 PM PST

    Hello and welcome to /r/blackdesertonline! Please use this thread to ask any simple questions you have about the game and hopefully one of our helpful community members will be able to assist you.

    Also, check the sidebar and dropdown links for links to helpful resources.

    This thread will be refreshed every three days to allow adequate time for responses.

    For new players, these links may be helpful:

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    The BDO Enhancing Experience

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 02:39 PM PST

    RIP servers

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 08:39 PM PST

    Servers so laggy it's loading class names instead of actual ones.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 06:50 PM PST

    "NPGL Init Error : 120" on cmd.exe

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 07:34 PM PST

    Sea server. Just patched the game and after clicking start game button, I get this error from command prompt. Nothing much for info about it on the bdo Sea page but I did find on another game's page that it has to do with game guard. The page lists the error codes and what to do for each code and it suggests deleting the game guard folder and relaunching the game. I haven't taken that step yet as I am scanning the game files through the game launcher atm but I have a feeling that won't do shit to help. Any advice would be helpful.

    submitted by /u/RAYMANZO
    [link] [comments]

    They sure do have a wide variety of marine species in this game.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 01:23 PM PST

    Speedhacker PSA

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 05:30 AM PST

    Edit:7:18pm EST 2/11/2020 They're super rampant in bdo NA showcased by a recent streamer "Fakeuniform"'s stream about karmabombing apeedhacker protectors, teleporting shais and zerkers who can bypass server restrictions and ways of finding them via leaderboards for trading & growth when they have barcode names and the black robed man in velia

    They have more power than we know over game integrity and code manipulation. Instant battle arena join /leave and detection of area/what server you are in.. Safezone pvp.. it's an issue not being handled by the mods unless we as a community submit tickets.. the game we play is sick and it needs our help as a community to call this out and fight it

    Didn't know that u/Fakeuniform already uploaded his video but here it is. it showcases alot of people hacking https://youtu.be/q0Ml8jqhtbQ

    submitted by /u/Teqq-rs
    [link] [comments]

    Lag??

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 06:12 PM PST

    Anyone else lagging like mad hell??

    submitted by /u/Minions89
    [link] [comments]

    KR Patch Notes - Striker succession released, mystic back to global labs, wizard succession buffs

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 04:11 PM PST

    Black Desert Online - Pearlshop Update (February 12th, 2020) [KR]

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 09:57 PM PST

    Lag has been crazy the past 2 hours

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 06:52 PM PST

    Rubber banding, cant interact with NPCs, animations freezing then catching up, anyone else experiencing this?

    submitted by /u/geobomb
    [link] [comments]

    So i was just casually taking some screenshots and the second after i took it i fell through my boat. Must have been some sort of lag, but it looks kinda cool.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 03:29 PM PST

    You guys seemed to enjoy my Dark Knight so I thought I would post one more close up of her.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 05:16 AM PST

    Are you okay Mr. Blacksmith

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 06:46 PM PST

    Ah yes, the beautiful lands of Serendia

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 09:17 PM PST

    When Musa is Life.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 03:18 AM PST

    Shai Music Collection #1

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 08:42 PM PST

    RIP to all those who lost gems to garmoth because of all the lag

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 08:26 PM PST

    And to those who couldn't get any loot and died because it was so laggy you couldn't connect a hit

    submitted by /u/Vbomb1337
    [link] [comments]

    [Maintenance] Regular Maintenance February 12th 2020

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 07:28 AM PST

    Am I missing something about the economy here

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 09:32 PM PST

    I just turned my eggs into omelets and lost half my value...by adding to the value chain...is something messed up here or is it just me?

    submitted by /u/Purple_Gekko
    [link] [comments]

    How is the class Tamer doing in 2020?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 03:31 PM PST

    I'm thinking about coming back to the game and I was a Tamer before I had quit. How's the class doing rn?

    submitted by /u/Insun12345
    [link] [comments]

    Shai Music Collection #2 Global Labs

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 02:31 AM PST

    Yes it's another pc spec post. Sorry.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 04:17 PM PST

    I'm sick and fucking tired of my Africa Zulu tribesman PC and I've decided fuck it. (It wasn't just BDO that stirred this). I'm disgusted by the fact that I've gotten used to running this game at fugly ass graphics to reach 60-70 fps, don't even get me started on town fps, and fps drops with effects even when particle effects is down. I'm also sick and tired of having just BDO in my face with my measly 1 monitor, can't even run YouTube in the background lest I incur the wrath of the Australian bushfire melting my PC and dropping my frames down to a disgusting 25-30fps. Basically. Tell me if these specs can run 140fps+ at high, or even medium settings at 1080p.

    Main stuff:

    Cpu: i7-7700K

    Gpu: 1080ti 11gb VRAM

    Ram: 16gb 2x8

    Motherboard: ASUS Prime z270 A

    Extra crap:

    Storage: 2.5gb ssd (2tb and 500gb) + 4tb hdd cause why not

    Two monitors so I don't bash my head into a wall whilst grinding

    Kfc nuggets

    Edit: forgot to add but a commenter reminded me. PC will have liquid cooling and metal paste and 6 fans(the 6 fans are probably overkill but again why not).

    Also Melvin if you see this post, dm me on discord for anime feet pics

    submitted by /u/BigDonger12345
    [link] [comments]

    Who is Bayani Gebii?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 06:51 AM PST

    So I was chill riding to Heidel to the north entrance when I got the notification "You can sense the presence of enemy player nearby." and a mark/alert on the minimap, the one that tells you that there is an elite monster nearby, so I was so intrigued because why would there be an elite monster in town? So I looked for it and saw a red Shai. Killed it (pretty squishy) and dropped or did nothing but after under 5 seconds I got the notification again. And this time I saw the name. It's Bayani Gebii. Wan't able to take a screen shot because that damn Shai is too fast.

    So who is this red shai and why am I getting notifications about her?

    EDIT:Sorry, did not know that you're a real player. I thought you were an NPC.

    EDIT#2: after reading some comments regarding killing those poor AFK horse trainers, yea I kinda take back what I said on the first edit.

    submitted by /u/SuperPiatos
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment