• Breaking News

    Friday, February 7, 2020

    Black Desert Online Serial Re-rollers unite!

    Black Desert Online Serial Re-rollers unite!


    Serial Re-rollers unite!

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 06:06 AM PST

    Me when asking my wife to log in and fight a world boss while im at work

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 06:24 AM PST

    when you dont have a compass but you have friends

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 11:23 AM PST

    Any suggestions for where to find BDO wallpapers? Preferably not screenshots by players, but some official artwork? If you have any favourites post in comments please ����

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 02:48 PM PST

    OOF. That ninja nerf.

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 12:18 PM PST

    BDO Commission ~> Thank you Banisher_ for letting me draw your awesome character! I had a lot of fun and I hope everyone likes it too! Accepting more commissions! I am trying to support my pet's medical supplies and surgery bills!

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 08:56 PM PST

    Imagine if...

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 11:24 AM PST

    If weight/inv was account-wide*. Seriously, I hate PA for making us have to pay a high premium again when trying a new class. I don't personally do it. I try to make do with the loyalty weight but it's pretty ridiculous. I am more amazed that people are willing to pay for it over and over again too. It's such a scam amongst the other monetization practices in bdo.

    submitted by /u/AnonymousTowel
    [link] [comments]

    Bad enough that the first Moon flare failed while stuck out at Vell for months, you can even get killed on the way back?!?!?! Nice saving item smh...

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 03:14 PM PST

    To the one who posted the „STONKS“ Kzarka MP. Here‘s how it is in EU.

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 04:25 AM PST

    Valkyrie Painting

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 10:27 AM PST

    Black Desert Online Casual PvP DEATHMATCH BATTLE

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 06:05 PM PST

    Guardian Awakening Cliff Jordun breaking incredibly fast

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 01:12 PM PST

    Hey, just wanted to know if this is a bug or if I'm doing something wrong - I go through a 100 durality TRI Cliff Jordun in about 30 minutes, 100 durability to straight up broken. I've noticed that since unlocking Awakening, my offhand also breaks surprisingly fast. Is this a bug or are we just not supposed to use our Awakening abilities/weapon much? Kinda sucks having to take a break every 1000 ish mobs to go back for repairs...

    submitted by /u/saddlebutt
    [link] [comments]

    Dk succession or Sorc succession? (BDO)

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 04:57 PM PST

    People I am in doubt in which to choose, type in relation to PVP and PVE, could someone guide me which of the two is more viable, in question the movement, damage, ease in grind etc ..., thank you in advance.

    submitted by /u/SrMec123
    [link] [comments]

    Fishing event be like...

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 09:44 AM PST

    What's the most hated class of BDO as of 2020?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 06:32 PM PST

    Just wanted to get everyone's thoughts on which classes are currently despised amongst the community and why. It seems as of currently people are unhappy about the state of Ninja's succession and how strong it is in PVP.

    submitted by /u/SlobDFO
    [link] [comments]

    Have been having small fps stutters when grinding ever since awakening guardian came out

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 05:55 PM PST

    Been having some subtle but annoying fps stutters since Wednesday when awakening for guardian came out. its been bothering me now and was wondering if anyone else has been experiencing this as well

    submitted by /u/Gaara779
    [link] [comments]

    Cartian Spell

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 09:39 PM PST

    So I just got the Cartian Spell, and I don't really have a group to play with so I was curious if anyone would be down to tackle it with me.

    submitted by /u/SinnerBerlin
    [link] [comments]

    Brystilla

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 09:36 PM PST

    Low procs on Special Valencia Meal?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 03:20 PM PST

    I'm Master 12 cooking and just did 2300 procs of Valencia Meals and only got 107 Special Valencia Meals total. I was just wondering if it has a lower proc rate then the other meals. 2300 procs of Serendia/Media/Kamasylvia each got me close to 700ish special meals.

    submitted by /u/WickedDarkStorm
    [link] [comments]

    As someone who feels crap at the game, are succession spec classes easier to play?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 03:00 PM PST

    Basically I really struggle with weapon switching for some reason. Classes that people say are easy like archer or lahn feel really awkward to me. Now granted I would probably get used to it over time, but if successions can give me another option while I try and get better that would be cool.

    submitted by /u/HMS_Potato
    [link] [comments]

    Survey: What class do you main?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 11:59 AM PST

    I wondering what the most popular class is.

    http://www.survey-maker.com/QB6XZGB

    I realized i should also post the results lol:

    http://www.survey-maker.com/Account-Quiz-Results?qp=1195979x9947B4b7-9

    submitted by /u/satedfox
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment