• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 8, 2020

    Black Desert Online What PC players think when you tell them you play on console

    Black Desert Online What PC players think when you tell them you play on console


    What PC players think when you tell them you play on console

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 10:18 AM PST

    Watch out guys! Dangerous times to be alive.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 05:41 PM PST

    why does NPC clothes/Armors looks so cool... i want that.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 06:02 AM PST

    1

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 09:14 AM PST

    Going back to PRI after failing PEN

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 04:24 PM PST

    Dangerous high tide in Ancado

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 03:59 PM PST

    I made an updated cooking power leveling video

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 06:28 PM PST

    Seeing as I've been sitting at g50 for a while, and can't quite kick my cooking addiction, I've been powering alts up for life fame recently.

    I figured I would try and make a relatively up to date guide on just powerlevelling your cooking. I've seen a lot of questions in game as well as in my chat, so I've been trying to devise quick and dirty ways to help people get there. I crammed a ton of info into the first video, so it can be a lot if you're just starting cooking, but it will get you going on the right path.

    It's not the most efficient route, but I feel like it's a mix of price, ease, and speed. I'm also a turbo rookie at video editing, so be gentle :|

    Beginner 1 to Artisan 2

    Artisan 2 to Master 1

    submitted by /u/Airstylez
    [link] [comments]

    What would happen if I have a rank 1 house, invest gold bars into the bank, and then lose rank 1?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 08:34 PM PST

    Title says it all, what would happen?

    submitted by /u/Densestjaguar66
    [link] [comments]

    Frame drops on enemy deaths

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 04:55 PM PST

    This has been going on for a while but only recently started really bothering me. Whenever I kill a group of enemies I drop to 0 frames for a second or like half a second. I get 100 FPS normally and I'm using a decently high end PC. I have BDO on high priority and my power management on maximum. I have low power option unchecked as well. What can I do to fix this?

    submitted by /u/squishypancakes1212
    [link] [comments]

    I uh-- what???

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 04:21 AM PST

    Looking for a class that does well on pve and pvp with 170 ~ 180ap

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 08:05 PM PST

    title

    thank you for the patience :)

    submitted by /u/bodinhoinfeliz
    [link] [comments]

    How do awakened warrior do in PvP / PvE and Small scale compared to awakened ninja ?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 12:13 PM PST

    After a reroll spree , ive tried every class in the game except Valk and Zerker but decided on warrior and ninja soo i need some advice from u guys on choosing between the two because i need perspective on those 2 class in end game scenarios I need to decide on a main asap because all this rerolling is blasting my silver to pieces

    submitted by /u/ZephyriaVE
    [link] [comments]

    Guardian Ultimate Rage Skills

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 06:38 AM PST

    Can someone tell me what's going on here?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 10:41 AM PST

    How to be effective in Red Battlefield?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 07:01 PM PST

    I am a level 56 Musa with 177 AP, 165 Awakening AP, and 185 DP. I constantly get insta killed and I was wondering how I could be more effective and keep this from happening?

    submitted by /u/LiftToFold
    [link] [comments]

    My Guardian, inspired by Night Elves from World of Warcraft and Amara from Borderlands 3.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 06:42 PM PST

    Can I just buy those animal heads required by Deve's Encyclopedia?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 06:18 PM PST

    If I could, are all the blue level animal heads in mp available for the requirement?

    submitted by /u/foduler
    [link] [comments]

    So my account was compromised.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 05:54 PM PST

    I've sent the relevant information to support last Sunday and they've been radio dark all week. Is this normal for anyone else?

    submitted by /u/FerrilDruid
    [link] [comments]

    node wars

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 05:45 PM PST

    I'm a new gm and was wondering what my members need to bring to node wars to upgrade our equipment. Can any one help?

    submitted by /u/Green_lGSl
    [link] [comments]

    Error 118

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 05:28 PM PST

    So i was insta crashing non stop in Aakman and so i decided to relog crashed again and i relog. After 4 times i went on a dif character and everything was okay no crash switched to my character in Aakman and crashed. After a while i got the error 118 (Basically cant connect to the site/browser/launcher) Anyone got this error before and was able to fix it?

    submitted by /u/Dongdong123-
    [link] [comments]

    Unstoppable Thirst for Power #2

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 05:25 PM PST

    So I've been trying to do the quest and I've browsed the sub for some answers, no solutions. I even search everywhere and I can't seem to find the answer. In the quest, I'm stuck at the part where it tells me that I need to complete the quest series King of The Arena, but I can't seem to find it anywhere in my black spirt quest menu. My quest window by suggested and the others, I can't find it. Does anyone know a solution?

    submitted by /u/demandowo
    [link] [comments]

    Just starting out as a witch any tips I should know?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 05:17 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment