• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 4, 2020

    Black Desert Online Tried Shai for the first time and it reminds me of this

    Black Desert Online Tried Shai for the first time and it reminds me of this


    Tried Shai for the first time and it reminds me of this

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 09:36 AM PDT

    I asked the BS oracle if I should TET my accessory or not

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 01:08 PM PDT

    Last week I finished probably the most Rare ( Upgraded compass), expensive (PEN Ogre) and annoying thing (8k Eco.) in BDO ! I just wanted to share my joy !

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 01:48 AM PDT

    Came home to find this creepy Frosty on my roof.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 01:54 AM PDT

    Each time i fail pri accesory

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 09:32 AM PDT

    My lahn, Miaoshan

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 12:08 PM PDT

    Thiccest of 'em all

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 11:37 AM PDT

    Home alone

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 03:33 AM PDT

    Took ages to make something nice out of the Lahn preset

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 08:33 AM PDT

    Extreme Warrior Combos + Movement

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 11:56 AM PDT

    Mb some one know who's the author of this look? Can't find it in beauty album ;(

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 01:25 AM PDT

    Altinova Horse-Mommy

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 07:18 PM PDT

    When you’re in Kamasylvia, glitch out, escape, find your horse dead, go to a stable, and find it in Sand Grain Bazaar.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 06:58 PM PDT

    Skill load outs for succession and awakening?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 06:39 PM PDT

    I was wondering if there has been any news of an idea like this going around the forums. Personally I like grinding with succession but I enjoy pvping on awakening more. It would be nice for a way to swap from succession to awakening and vice versa without having to redo the skill tree every time.

    submitted by /u/Auravalk
    [link] [comments]

    What is the most CP efficient city for storage?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 02:07 PM PDT

    I'm currently having my residence in Heidel & most of my stuff is over there aswell. However I feel like I'm wasting a fair bit of CP with that & was wondering if I should move. I need about 150 storage slots in total.

    What would be my best option? I was thinking about moving to Calpheon but I never did the math so I wanted to make sure it is worth the effort!

    submitted by /u/Frightening_Flamingo
    [link] [comments]

    When I want to level up but then I see a nice spot for a picture.. No wonder why I'm stuck at lvl 32 lol..

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 02:03 AM PDT

    Grinding and watching movies/anime. How you do it?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 11:07 AM PDT

    So I have 2 Monitors/screens, but I still have trouble to watch anim or movies and grind. Do you guys use some programs to have smaller windows in main screen and watch+grind or? Thanks for share tips for better grinding time :)

    submitted by /u/asmeroth
    [link] [comments]

    If BDO classes were Pokemon trainers

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 06:07 PM PDT

    Lahn: succession or awakening?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 06:04 PM PDT

    Hey guys, I've been playing with a lahn for the last couple of months, I'm 58 and I'm using awakening for now but I'm thinking on using succession. In your opinion which one is better?

    Thanks in advance for your comments!!

    submitted by /u/john_valve77
    [link] [comments]

    Velia

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 09:41 PM PDT

    Felt Cute, Might Delete

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 08:56 PM PDT

    Exploring desire thoughts and motives to play: Academic survey (Moderator approved)

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 05:05 AM PDT

    Hi Black Desert Online players,

    I would like to invite you to participate in this psychological survey. Responses from Black Desert Online players would be very helpful, because the game's emphasis on customisation and visual appeal may be associated with different thoughts and motives for playing the game. I am conducting this online survey as part of my Clinical Psychology Master's research project. If you are 18 years of age or over and have played a video game in the past 12 months, you are invited to answer 10-15 minutes worth of questions. The questions explore thoughts such as how much we desire playing a game, motives for playing, and mental health.

    Your participation will be a valuable addition to our research and your responses will be kept anonymous. If you are interested in this research or would like more information, please click on the following link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2GGBFVZ

    Alternatively, please forward or share this link if you know of anyone who may be interested in participating in this research. Thank you. This project has ethical approval from the University of the Sunshine Coast (S191375).

    submitted by /u/ThankYouKindly1
    [link] [comments]

    Where to make trash crates and money crates (beginner trading)

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 04:40 PM PDT

    This is day 1 of making trash crates. Not sure if I'm doing it correctly, but I'm using a +3 ore packet artisan papu from Old Wisdom tree and I make lead ore crates at Trent. It currently takes me about 30 minutes to produce a total of 4 crates. This seems really slow, my worker is only level 1 right now, is that why?

    Also, where can I start to expand my workshops? I plan to get pearl lodging at OWT and get another worker to make timber crates in Trent, but that still isn't very many crates IMO (unless This is the way it should be). I don't have enough CP to make them at grana.

    It just seems it would take forever to get to 7k crates if I only make them at Trent from old wisdom tree.

    submitted by /u/Special_Pocket
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment