• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 5, 2020

    Black Desert Online I never take my time to look at the beautiful world design, but once I do, Im always stunned.

    Black Desert Online I never take my time to look at the beautiful world design, but once I do, Im always stunned.


    I never take my time to look at the beautiful world design, but once I do, Im always stunned.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 11:16 AM PDT

    bdo balance meme

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    What are some little things you adore about BDO?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 10:55 AM PDT

    like seriously though

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 04:55 AM PDT

    Spot Review: Grass Beetle. Recommend AP: 290 AP with PEN Kutum. Money/h: 130m+/h

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 12:36 AM PDT

    Here is Kunoichi in Lahn's Sanguine Petal Outfit

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 03:08 AM PDT

    just my opinion

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 04:25 AM PDT

    Upcoming Windows 10 update (20H1/v2004) will fix multiple monitor stutter caused by DWM. FINALLY!

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 01:11 PM PDT

    That face when you're waiting for your friend in Heidel but the couple next to you wont stop talking about the ball.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 12:31 PM PDT

    Drawing my Main in BDO

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 04:33 PM PDT

    Drawing my Main in BDO

    Starting my first week stuck at home, so I've spent the weekend binge drawing and playing BDO! Tamer is my favorite class so far. Overall, it was a lot of fun drawing her. Not sure, but may do more Black Desert related stuff in future <3 Also, I'm new to Reddit, hi!

    https://preview.redd.it/51ld59gk13r41.png?width=2481&format=png&auto=webp&s=59a90231ffa69d9e319055543718949e59338612

    submitted by /u/LRDean_Socks
    [link] [comments]

    Bezerker logics

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 08:16 AM PDT

    Simple Witch Succession Guide

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 10:27 AM PDT

    My DK~

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 12:45 PM PDT

    Loving Awakened Lahn ⚔️

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 12:17 PM PDT

    My favourite screenshot

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 02:10 PM PDT

    Life in the ocean~

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 05:15 PM PDT

    Going to try BDO for the first time. What are some mundane things I can do?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 01:57 PM PDT

    I mean... fighting monsters and being a hero is cool and all, but you know what I really want? To ride around on my mount picking flowers? Can I terrorize npcs? It would be really funny if I could hoard ungodly amounts of like... hay or something.

    I don't play a lot of different games so my play styles a bit weird. My pvp skills are nonexistent so sometimes I follow people just within render distance and see what they get up to. I just like to spend my time being generally useless, it's actually pretty relaxing.

    submitted by /u/WeSaltyChips
    [link] [comments]

    Sometimes you just get hit in the face with the gorgeous graphics and feel like taking a screenshot :p

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 09:17 AM PDT

    MAGIC ORNAMENTAL KNOT EXCHANGE III Help!

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 08:53 PM PDT

    Hey, so i just got this mission, MAGIC ORNAMENTAL KNOT EXCHANGE III, and I can't trade the item because, i simply don't have it. I might have trown it away by mistake. Is there any way to get the item back?

    Thanks all

    submitted by /u/simday8
    [link] [comments]

    Light in the darkness

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 04:11 AM PDT

    Question regarding forfeited quests

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 08:25 PM PDT

    Okay so i had the great expedition quest line when i leveled my first character to 56 and did it a bit until the point where i had to kill hekaru which i couldnt manage so i let it sit there. then a while ago i was leveling another character and had to forfeit some quests as the log was full. now when i try to find the quest line again it seems to be gone completely.

    i tried to go to the quest starter npc to get the quest again but the npc is gone. black spirit doesnt have anything for me. the quest menu should show it under the main tab but the whole quest line is not in there... how do i get it back? (i did click to show all quests in quest menu)

    btw. my wife seems to have the exact same problem, albeit on another point in this quest line (probably the second or third maybe)....

    edit: ok i found the npc (crucio domongot) who is supposed to be the starting npc but he doesnt have any quest for me... but i am 100% sure that i stopped at this quest: https://bddatabase.net/us/quest/3706/9/

    but it seems to be impossible to get it back :-/

    edit2: ok seems the problem is solved. might be a translation error or they are just doing things differently on jp server but the quest name was different, it was not in the main tab or in any tab at all in the quest log but in case someone else has trouble, the black spirit had it again and i needed to start the quest line over from start and it showed under normal tab from black spirit and not the main tab.

    submitted by /u/TheGaijin1987
    [link] [comments]

    T4 Hedgehog on steam?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 06:03 PM PDT

    I got the Amerigo pack with T1 hedgehog. There's also a 1+1=3 pack for wizards. Is it worth buying that just to get T4? Or should I use a T3 desert fox and a T4 shudad courier to get T4 hedgehog. I'll still have 5 T4 pets assuming the hog succeeds and gets to T4.

    Valencia is kinda outdated now, and frankly, the difference is negligible imo.

    submitted by /u/Special_Pocket
    [link] [comments]

    What are the top 5 most immobile classes?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 07:53 PM PDT

    I don't really care for mobility so I am wondering what the top 5 most immobile classes are. Least/no dashes, long animations that can't be canceled, and strengths in other departments instead of mobility.

    submitted by /u/TheWorldisFullofWar
    [link] [comments]

    Fastest EXP Grind Spots 56 - 60 | Black Desert Online 2020

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 04:04 PM PDT

    When your new to BDO and you finally realize how big and epic this game actually is...just wow...

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 05:23 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment