• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 9, 2020

    Black Desert Online Just wanted to share my first Pen. I m so damn happy :DDDD

    Black Desert Online Just wanted to share my first Pen. I m so damn happy :DDDD


    Just wanted to share my first Pen. I m so damn happy :DDDD

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 08:41 AM PDT

    Just checking my upload quality D: move along

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 03:47 PM PDT

    566 Laila's Petals

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 04:16 PM PDT

    Rate My Setup

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 11:50 AM PDT

    RNG Goddess has blessed me!

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 10:54 AM PDT

    smollpp veteran players be like

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 12:16 PM PDT

    Track down who event?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 11:38 AM PDT

    BDO slut shames?!

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 08:21 PM PDT

    Male horses yield half the amount of money the second time they breed.

    Are you saying he's worth less because he's no longer a virgin?!

    submitted by /u/dinocarbon
    [link] [comments]

    Interview: Morrolan talks Siege scene, problems with BDO on Console, and the Heidel Ball!

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 10:57 AM PDT

    Interview: Morrolan talks Siege scene, problems with BDO on Console, and the Heidel Ball!

    Whenever someone that has been super important in the community for as long as Morrolan has graces us with their presence, I feel it must be shared. This week Morrolan came on to discuss what he hated and liked about the Heidel Ball, his view on the current and past Siege scene as well as opinions on how to fix Siege, and the reason he quit console and came back to a proper frame-rate. I really hope you enjoy!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76k6Oi4rxyw

    Also, I'd like to give a shout out to RiceuKage AKA Rice who has been doing artwork for my stream and others, his work has been incredible and unique. I wanted to publicly thank him for special pieces like this!

    The result of too many re-rolls >.<

    If you're interested in getting art from him, find him on discord: rice#4773

    Check out a bunch of his emotes and art I use on Twitch at: https://www.twitch.tv/sofrosty

    submitted by /u/sOFrOsTyyy
    [link] [comments]

    Pretty Proud of this, was told to share

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 10:43 AM PDT

    Like the view?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 03:19 PM PDT

    Gifting BDO Copies

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 05:42 PM PDT

    Does anyone want a gift pass on the NA server?

    If so, please message me and send me a screenshot of your character at level 30. Also please be sure you access the game through the website launcher, not Steam.

    Might be looking to gift a couple of people depending on rng.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/KorupT13
    [link] [comments]

    SEA server

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 04:34 AM PDT

    6 months catch up

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 04:15 PM PDT

    Hello,

    I want to play again. Last patch I played the magoria sea trading was just added, maybe 6 months ago?

    I probably missed a lot since then. I was wondering if anyone could get me caught up.

    So far I know they've added succession for each class, guardian and new infinite potions. Anything else noteworthy?

    submitted by /u/Regl_b
    [link] [comments]

    I wrote an enhancement simulator for all your equipment-destroying needs.

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 06:35 AM PDT

    Grinding Worth It Without Lootscrolls?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 12:20 PM PDT

    It seems like grinding pretty much requires a lootscroll to be any good money? I am not well geared right now, but it seems lifeskilling (gathering/bartering mainly) seem to make more.

    submitted by /u/lcoughcorona
    [link] [comments]

    When cooking, what's the best SoftCap to stop at for CP?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 03:29 PM PDT

    I am deciding whether its worth to stop at 350 CP, 375 CP, or 400 CP for cooking. Where did you guys stop at?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/TKSun
    [link] [comments]

    [BDO NA] Reaching 301 AP! | Road to 650GS

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 01:06 PM PDT

    A to Z - Season Servers

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 09:41 PM PDT

    All important information and FAQ about season servers and characters, no date yet on when the season starts on EU and NA.
    https://www.sea.playblackdesert.com/News/Notice/Detail?boardNo=3951&countryType=en-US

    submitted by /u/Nesszie
    [link] [comments]

    [Event] The Summer Season Begins!

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 09:40 PM PDT

    [Event] Meet the Famous Hunter Jimmy Brooks

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 09:39 PM PDT

    SEA Patch Notes 10.06.2020

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 09:38 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment