• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 17, 2020

    Black Desert Online Title

    Black Desert Online Title


    Title

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 08:36 PM PDT

    who has this bug?? and is there a solution??

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 12:28 PM PDT

    Pretty please?

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 07:50 PM PDT

    Bad Server Lag Around 9PM EST?

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 06:06 PM PDT

    So I'm mainly posting this to see how many other people are having this issue. Since Monday, me and my guildies have been having bad server lag no matter the channel around 9PM EST. One thing we found out is that we all have Comcast/Xfinity Internet and the only way to solve this lag is to either log off and wait or use a VPN.

    Anyone else having this?

    submitted by /u/Venoxium
    [link] [comments]

    Global Labs Patch 17.09.2020 - Awekening Buffs (new skills to all classes), Improvement of Tag system, new guild member rank, changes/info for T10 dreamy Pegasus

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 03:08 AM PDT

    What´s recommended for enhancing to PEN: Tuvala?

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 09:12 PM PDT

    I have right now:

    Tri: Tuvala Helmet

    PEN: Tuvala Armor

    DUO: Tuvala Shoes

    DUO: Tuvala Gloves

    PRI: Tuvala Haladie

    PRI: Tuvala Dual Glaives

    PRI: Tuvala Hamshir

    Accesories:

    DUO: Tuvala ring (need to exchange another one)

    Tuvala Necklace

    Tuvala Earring (need to exchange another one)

    Tuvala Belt

    Considering, that I need for armor / weapons, Time-filled black stone and for accesories, another item like the one I want to enhance... what do you recommend me to do?.

    I saw that people say that you should just use Cron Stones for PEN. Also, if I want to have high % enhancement chance, maybe I should farm Advice of Valks (can you get these, just by quests or also farming there somewhere??).

    Thanks!!

    submitted by /u/oskurogg
    [link] [comments]

    Any downside to killing horse for easy transport?

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 04:21 PM PDT

    It seems way more flexible to just kill a horse so I can pick it up at any stable in the game, and for less silver than actually transporting. Managing horses with alts seems like a nightmare otherwise. Is there any downside to this? I'm not going to be breeding the horse if that makes a difference.

    submitted by /u/GelatinGhost
    [link] [comments]

    New Red Battlefield Map

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 03:50 PM PDT

    Which questline is your favorite?

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 12:23 PM PDT

    https://www.strawpoll.me/20958352

    quick strawpoll, I realize people largely don't care about quests in this game but I'd still like to know

    submitted by /u/Nidalach
    [link] [comments]

    Is it worth is to cron distortions?

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 10:09 PM PDT

    I couldn't find any good information on this anywhere, but I sometimes hear people say it. Is there any spreadsheet expected cost with crons vs without? I'd try the math myself but I don't know how many crons distortions use >.<

    submitted by /u/shamokin_area
    [link] [comments]

    Lag while play this game but my laptop more better than recomended spec

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 10:04 PM PDT

    I play this game from steam and i play it on Asus ROG GL553VD

    8GB ram, processor i7-7700HQ, and GeForce GTX 1050.

    I already use lowest setting and also using game booster apps, but still 10-20fps, how to fix it?

    https://imgbox.com/O5ClRRiT

    submitted by /u/OniiiCha
    [link] [comments]

    Bracken Gathering Rotation - 750-800 Gather/hr

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 02:36 AM PDT

    Fall season Tavula gear - Accessories

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 08:53 PM PDT

    Hello,

    Wondering if we can get Tavula accessories this season? Not seeing the option at the blacksmith like last season and it doesn't appear you can trade Naru gear for them.

    Also, I saw on another post that someone wasn't able to get an awakening weapon either. Will we be able to get season awakening weapons ?

    EDIT: got a couple responses! Thank you ! Will try these tomorrow

    submitted by /u/totally_crikey
    [link] [comments]

    created a new seasonal char

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 08:48 PM PDT

    when do i get tuvala gear i have a tuvala awakening box stuck on a normal character and i cant transfer it i have no way of getting tuvala gear when do i get one in the black spirit questline im clueless about where to get those

    submitted by /u/smfhyikes
    [link] [comments]

    Been playing on seasonal for a week, but kinda don't like my class. What's my best option?

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 08:07 PM PDT

    Hi there, I played a bit back near NA realease, have a 55 witch and items strewn about everywhere. I decided to start a new character to re learn the ropes on one of these fancy seasonal servers. So I just hit level 50 on a Dark Knight, but I'm not really loving her combat. Maybe I'm not using skills in the best way, but everything just feels a little slow and underwhelming.

    So my question is, If I reroll the seasonal character now, is there anything I miss out on that isn't immediately obvious? And is that a completely foolish thing to do?

    If I reroll, will I still get all the seasonal benefits on the new character, like all the extra stuff the black spirit gives you through the main quest? I've picked up a bunch of the season pass stamp/rewards, do those reset, or am I SoL?

    Otherwise I still have a few weeks access to Olvia servers, so I could just make a new non-seasonal character and still have exp boost, but no free gear might or might not be that big of a deal, I really don't know.

    submitted by /u/Xeurb
    [link] [comments]

    New season graduation

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 07:58 PM PDT

    Anyone know when are we available to graduate our new season character or when are we get Pen capotia ring ?

    submitted by /u/HolyKarpuz
    [link] [comments]

    Evasion vs DR

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 07:47 PM PDT

    is evasion worth it if its only tet and not pen i heard someone say it was only worth it if its pen so i thought id ask

    submitted by /u/sterlingbdoxd
    [link] [comments]

    Ummmm Do i follow them?

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 07:42 PM PDT

    BDO SEA 60 FPS Ninja Succession vs Berzerker Awakening

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 07:06 PM PDT

    Terrible GPU Usage and Low FPS

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 07:03 PM PDT

    So I've been having this weird and really annoying issue with my pc the last little while. I prefer to play the game in Remastered as my pc is quite capable of running that mode with high fps. When I first load up the game everything is all good gpu is maxed and I'm sitting at usually between 130-160fps, 70-90 in towns. After some time of playing my gpu utilization literally tanks, goes to around 40-60% usage and my FPS sits at like 60-80 which is still good but I mean if I can get high 100's I'd like to fix that lol. What weirds me out the most though is playing on Ultra I experience none of these issues, the only thing I can think of is because I'm playing in 1080p. Has anyone else experienced this or is experiencing this?

    My pc specs are: i7-10700K, Z490 Aorus Master, G. Skill Trident Z 3200mhz 16gb and an MSI RTX 2080 Super Gaming X Trio

    submitted by /u/_Fwen_
    [link] [comments]

    When my friend was trying to read glab notes and I was like...

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 04:34 AM PDT

    Game crashes when deleting character

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 06:11 PM PDT

    Okay so, basically its title but let me get more into it.

    If i try to delete a character, my game either crashes instantly or freezes for about 10 seconds and then crashes. When that first occured i could delete a character if i join onto him before trying to delete but that doesnt help anymore. I searched for it but i could only find that games were crashing when creating a char not deleting one. Only thing that helped some people was the repair tool, but i just did that and it didnt change a thing.

    PC shouldnt be the problem but here are the specs

    CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X
    GPU: GeForce RTX 2070 Super
    RAM: 16GB
    Mainboard: ASRock B450 Steel Legend
    Win10Pro

    submitted by /u/D3ath4ng3l
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment