• Breaking News

    Monday, June 22, 2020

    Black Desert Online My Bright Knight, sparking*

    Black Desert Online My Bright Knight, sparking*


    My Bright Knight, sparking*

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 09:36 AM PDT

    Guardian Fan art

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 06:44 AM PDT

    Blackstar Armor, Papua Crinea and Krogdalo's Donkey Gear coming to EU/US on Wednesday

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 03:08 PM PDT

    It's been revealed in today's official stream (https://www.twitch.tv/videos/658240334)

    • Blackstar Armor: In my opinion it's hardly worth it. PEN Blackstar Armor is just much harder to get than PEN Red Nose/Dim Tree. I see people getting it for the skin since Fallen God's Armor might take a while still. You will need a Remnant of the Rift and 3 Concentrated Boss Aura's to make it, but not 100% sure.
    • Papua Crinea: Otter vs. Papu PvP mode southwest of Grana .. I have no clue what to expect, so I just let myself surprise
    • Krogdalo (and Granverre) Donkey Gear: Set bonus is quite nice... Donkey roar gives each party member a 10% life skill xp buff. Relatively easy to make compared to Krogdalo's horse gear
    submitted by /u/primmdarklyn
    [link] [comments]

    One player controlling 4 characters in Mediah 5

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 11:30 AM PDT

    Not sure if this is allowed or not but it was amusing. At first, I thought that they were NPCs but they were all moving at the same time. Clearly controlled with the same kb/mouse. They were grinding the boss from the scroll (that's why I went there in the first place) (my first time at that). This happened just a few minutes ago. They were all lv58. Screenshot

    submitted by /u/KiteGX
    [link] [comments]

    I absolutely love the fluid animations in BDO so I made this video with my kunoichi. I'm not the best at editing videos but I tried my best!

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 05:10 AM PDT

    Kinda disappointed with season servers

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 09:17 AM PDT

    Honestly,

    when they announced season servers I was really excited about it. I thought it's gonna be something like soft-wipe we are gonna start fresh , but we are gonna keep our knowledge, energy cap etc. I didn't really think that you could use inventory and storage from normal servers, i wasn't sure how that's gonna work but I thought it's gonna be separate from normal severs. The thing that you can still use normal failstacks and crons kinda make me not wanna play seasons, what's the point of playing new character for 2 moonths when you are still gonna grind at places with people who have full pen tuvala gear because they used all the crons and failstacks from their prior characters.

    I feel like seasons were really good idea, but pretty bad implementation of the system.

    submitted by /u/Rainrunnerx
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: slash command shortcuts for chat

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 10:10 AM PDT

    Hello!

    I didn't see a complete list of this game's slash commands so I thought I'd share. I have no idea why PA doesn't have a list out to show this.

    /y - server chat

    /u - alliance chat

    /p - party (must be in a party to work)

    /c - arsha

    /s - general chat

    /g - guild chat

    /a - world chat (needs megaphone)

    /t - team chat

    I cannot for the life of me figure out how to activate roleplay chat through the slash commands. But I find this easier than the alt commands to activate the chat I want to use.

    submitted by /u/OffHandATK
    [link] [comments]

    SA Prepatch notes: Blackstar armor, Papu vs Gana isle, new imperial seals

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 03:06 PM PDT

    Console here, figured this would be a better place

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 07:13 PM PDT

    Saw a warrior with 'StormTrooper' in rbf, he had green electricity bouncing iff him, how do you get the electricity

    submitted by /u/Cuddlebunny0913
    [link] [comments]

    I'm playing succession and i have PEN DANDE

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 09:43 PM PDT

    I'm playing succession and i have PEN DANDE

    Hello!

    Question, i know that 30% of your awak dmg transfers to your main wep when you're playing succ, but it's worth having a PEN dande when i have TET zarka or its better sell the dande to get a PEN zarka?

    Also i don't know how the brackets work with this, i mean if 30% of the dmg transfers it affect the brackets for the main wep? In this case, i have the 269 ap bracket?

    https://preview.redd.it/yy7kzc7ial651.png?width=382&format=png&auto=webp&s=af9a96bd2c328e44f58747d0a8e56ba39c2536ed

    submitted by /u/Lacryman
    [link] [comments]

    [Seasonal] Anyone tried farming other locations NOT mentioned in the Dev notes?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 05:50 PM PDT

    Just wondering if Manshaums or other zones not mentioned in the dev notes were dropping a decent amount of tavula enhancement mats.

    submitted by /u/Nhika
    [link] [comments]

    Thought i hate it - but actually enjoying season

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 10:33 PM PDT

    This is neither a interesting fact nor a question. Just wanna put it out there that season for me ist genuinely enjoyable.

    Never planned on playing season cause why start new if my main already has 300ap amirite. But rewards forced me to make a character anyway and now im actually enjoying it. Just regearing with higher enhance chances feels nice and the fact that everyone is more or less capped to the same gear is quite fun once the arsha server roll up.

    Im sure there might be flaws and all but as contrast to most negativity in this sub i wanted to put my positive experience out there :p Even tho it might not be for long im actually enjoying the game rn.

    submitted by /u/DirtSchnauzer
    [link] [comments]

    Courser issues...

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 08:58 PM PDT

    issue deleting account : contribution points

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 08:19 PM PDT

    Hi all, recently i got into nodes and stuff and i found out you need contribution points for it, now my dumbass has 90% of it in rented items

    i want to remove my lahn and it has the 'acknowledged adventurers seal'

    however i cant delete this item OR return it back to jordine ducas

    if i try to do the quest it tells me to go to jorine ducas and whenever i come here he isnt here

    is my account perhaps bugged?

    link to picture when i arrive at jordine place: https://imgur.com/a/nXKLmcR

    submitted by /u/jakefrom2005
    [link] [comments]

    Blackstar Armor

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 06:56 PM PDT

    Hi guys, so I watched the BDO official twitch earlier and they said Blackstar Armor is being released on Wed, does anyone know how its made? All I could find is KR notes that I can't really read. Wanna get a head start, thanks!

    submitted by /u/ezikeo
    [link] [comments]

    Playing with remastered graphics while waiting for nouver

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 11:02 AM PDT

    RASENGAN! (even though its yellow)

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 06:08 PM PDT

    Repair max dura on Tuvalu gear?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 05:17 PM PDT

    What item do you need to repair max durability of Tuvalu gear? Couldn't find it in the patchnotes.

    submitted by /u/Roos-Skywalker
    [link] [comments]

    Succ warrior

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 05:13 PM PDT

    Hey guys I okay succ warrior and I was curious at what ap breakpoint will I see a big jump in damage? Currently I'm 261 ap w/ kutum and 327 dp I believe. I'm at work atm so I can't look.

    submitted by /u/SinisterGenocide
    [link] [comments]

    I need some help ��

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 04:56 PM PDT

    So I would watch streams of black desert. And I noticed how some people where able to continuously dash with a lahn and over classes. How do they do it ? And I'm in console. So is it even possible for me to ?

    submitted by /u/boombugger
    [link] [comments]

    Tuvala weapons reroll

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 04:38 PM PDT

    Hi, as title says I want to reroll my tuvala gear, made ranger, didn't like it, so now I want to at least salvage some time filled stones. Is that possible?

    submitted by /u/Ashhild
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment