• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 21, 2020

    Black Desert Online POV You are a witch on arsha

    Black Desert Online POV You are a witch on arsha


    POV You are a witch on arsha

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 02:21 PM PDT

    my friend sent me this striker tutorial

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 01:07 PM PDT

    Duel for spot?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 02:57 AM PDT

    Blackstar glitch on dande looks gnarly. ( Mae )

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 06:54 AM PDT

    I opened 1k Oasis Boxes and here's the loot.

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 08:07 PM PDT

    I opened 1k Oasis Boxes and here's the loot.

    Hey folks!

    The other night I opened up 1k Oasis boxes on stream and here's what I got from it. It took a lot of patience to save up so many but I walked away with over 1.2b from these alone.

    https://preview.redd.it/ubkjd9okod651.jpg?width=502&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=3127a01a073ec1fb96bec7a4600222ed544ed35c

    I did open up 30 Dark Rift boxes + more, if you wanna check it out I just uploaded the short form on Youtube Here .

    Enjoy :)

    submitted by /u/imPansy
    [link] [comments]

    For those who are wondering: you can't keep tuvala weapons of classes other than your seasonal character

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 09:05 PM PDT

    It happens that you can buy tuvala weapon boxes and open them in other non-seasonal characters, and you will get a tuvala weapon for that class. However, if it's not the same class as your seasonal character, it'll be deleted at the end of the event. So if you're planning to make and enhance additional tuvala gears for your alts, it won't work. I have just confirmed this with the support team, just putting it here fyi.
    Also, only one (two for earring and ring) gear of the highest enhancement level for each category will be kept, the others will be deleted.

    submitted by /u/hauzhengyi
    [link] [comments]

    All Info About Seasonal Graduation Reward & How to Do It With Your Seasonal Character

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 08:47 PM PDT

    Why I have 11 seconds cooldown on my carrack cannons while my friend has 10?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 09:16 PM PDT

    Sharing some bosses back stories

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 05:05 AM PDT

    Kamasylvia Duo~

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 02:19 AM PDT

    The moment I used every bit of luck I had

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 11:58 PM PDT

    Do I need Amity to get "I Want to be like Father!" quest from Durgeff in Duvencrune?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 09:07 PM PDT

    These settings are saved locally under Documents\Black Desert. I lost my paths recently and would like to start backing them up. Does anyone know what file stores this info? I've checked the common files used for most local config data storage, but nothing I see looks like path data.

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 04:46 PM PDT

    Playing different characters for fun

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 07:54 PM PDT

    I bet this has been asked a million times before, but i started to play just yesterday.The first character i created was a Dark Knight but i was also interested in Sorceress and Mystique. So after playing for a while i created too other characters with the classes i mentioned before.Now my question is, will i ever be able to level all of my characters or should i stick to one character and only play the others occaisonally, because i would like to change the character every few days. Im more of a casual player so my goal isnt to maximise gear in the shortest time possible.

    TL;DR i want to play multiple characters at once and change them up once a while.does that make sense or is the game to complex and i should focus on one?

    thanks for reading and pls excuse spelling mistakes its like 5 in the morning and im not a native speaker :D

    submitted by /u/icemanww15
    [link] [comments]

    Where is "A New Adventure to Mediah!"?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 07:47 PM PDT

    06/21/2020 Sorc what is better? succession or awakening for pvp/pve?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 06:26 PM PDT

    Hi, I quit bdo for a year, and succession is still something new for me. I heard a lot of things were nerfed and some classes are actually b etter the old way, and not succession. what is the stats for sorc?
    is it stronger with succ or awakening? if it is better with succession, does anyone have a rotation/skill setup guide?

    submitted by /u/azuosed89
    [link] [comments]

    Season character offhand question.

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 06:10 PM PDT

    If i want to get a TET kutum offhand for my main should I be making the same class as my main as a season character then? Or like.. can i play anything and swap that offhand to an offhand for my main so to speak in the end anyway? Sorry if it's a dumb question. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Adgfdg69
    [link] [comments]

    What all is needed to get the PEN Capotia from seasons ?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 06:00 PM PDT

    I've seen people saying it's 40? Quests or something but what do they all include , is it simple time gated , do I need to be at a specific part in the main story , do I need a specific level of gear ?

    Anyone got any info from KR or the other servers that had seasons already ?

    submitted by /u/backpacks645
    [link] [comments]

    Which classes, in pvp, start to pop off once at 261 ap succ?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 05:56 AM PDT

    (PC) Xbox elite controller not working

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 05:46 PM PDT

    (PC) Xbox elite controller not working

    Anyone else with this problem?

    I turned on in game Gamepad option and it's still not working?

    https://preview.redd.it/e859hmebzc651.png?width=785&format=png&auto=webp&s=fc6c88e45980523284df1e0d5e5d39a5c711cc10

    submitted by /u/syrrion3
    [link] [comments]

    Roll to season

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 05:43 PM PDT

    I started guardian ever since i started the game got 1500sp on her with 207ap do i roll to a season guardian or it doesn't matter? i rly don't want to farm all that sp again but if it's worth i might think it again
    oh and i made a season sorc but didn't like her as much as i liked guardian

    submitted by /u/ShadowBooii
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment