• Breaking News

    Monday, June 15, 2020

    Black Desert Online Time to do rift bosses

    Black Desert Online Time to do rift bosses


    Time to do rift bosses

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 08:23 AM PDT

    My wife wanted to play a Shai but was hoping for a slightly more mature look. I took a swing at making one, and this is the result

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 11:15 AM PDT

    bUt iTs A sLOw cLAsS

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 01:30 PM PDT

    After a long session of chopping for logs

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 01:43 PM PDT

    Nothing I hate more in BDO rn more then this twig while grinding for pot piece.

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 03:59 PM PDT

    How's my Shai?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 02:02 PM PDT

    After 1 year of playing, have finally got my own tier dream horse! <3

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 12:03 PM PDT

    Fik and the Sacred Donut

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 06:55 AM PDT

    How do you guys like my name?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 04:32 PM PDT

    Not Today

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 12:29 PM PDT

    Meet Deve my favourite NPC. He'll store our worries of not getting PEN

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 01:50 AM PDT

    PA trying to balance PVP vs the community.

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 01:48 AM PDT

    Do Map/compass/potion pieces drop on olvia servers?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 10:44 PM PDT

    Can someone confirm this, cause im losing my mind...

    submitted by /u/flying_nugget_
    [link] [comments]

    Notes for World Map (BDO)

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 10:38 PM PDT

    Is it just me or should they add a feature where you can add notes on your world map with little descriptions? or points of interests at least.

    Ex. South West of Behr (Elk Spawn Rotation)

    Let me know in the comments if this is a good idea.

    submitted by /u/Sebas_16
    [link] [comments]

    300 stack pen thread had people chanting Blackstar. Is it better than Pen Kzarka w/ Caph or not?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 06:00 PM PDT

    So much hyperbole in BDO lol. I'm curious what is superior? Pen BS or Kzarka?

    Thanks guys. Trying to decide if I pen attempt my Kzarka, then sell it and buy a Tri BS. Just don't have enough information yet. (Shai btw)

    edit: it seems the hyperbole may be warranted, everybody is making fairly sound points.

    submitted by /u/Siigari
    [link] [comments]

    Returned a month ago with 140/200 after booming two years ago.. time to get out of suppressed gear

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 05:37 PM PDT

    Need Carrack Advice

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 06:37 PM PDT

    I recently just got my Caravel, now I'm working up toward the Carrack (doing Coin dailies, and bartering for mats). Does anyone know the quickest method to get the required mats?

    submitted by /u/eldemarco
    [link] [comments]

    Country restriction

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 09:54 PM PDT

    Hello, Yesterday I created a free trial account and downloaded the launcher. When I try to login i get a message saying that my country is restricted, I'm playing from Italy which sould be supported. I tryed to open a ticket with support but they asked for the email that I used ti buy a pack because they can't verify the problem with a free trial account. Is VPN my only option? Thank you

    submitted by /u/iaopuf
    [link] [comments]

    Opening Crow's Nest Door, Patrigio Story Questline Guide [Global Lab]

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 09:45 PM PDT

    Has anyone a secret cave that actually says “secret cave” aside from the quest one?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 09:13 PM PDT

    I've been looking for a place that shows "secret cave" on the minimap but I can't seem to find any.

    submitted by /u/GravelockTV
    [link] [comments]

    Berserker

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 08:30 PM PDT

    I'm lvl 60 at 83 percent and need to know where I can go to do the quest that give me combat Xp? My ap is 212 dp 280

    submitted by /u/PillCosby4x
    [link] [comments]

    DK: Awakening or Succession?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 08:21 PM PDT

    Ive heard that Awakening is best for PVE but Succession is best for PVP. I don't really care much for pvp so which do you guys think is better for grinding?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/AdversaryKaze
    [link] [comments]

    Journal not working

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 04:05 PM PDT

    Hey, i started playing back in march and when i look at my journal i can see all the details for that month, but all the other months up to now are all blank. Is there a fix to this?

    submitted by /u/maticolin
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment