• Breaking News

    Monday, February 10, 2020

    Black Desert Online I made all the BDO Class Icons fancy cause I got bored

    Black Desert Online I made all the BDO Class Icons fancy cause I got bored


    I made all the BDO Class Icons fancy cause I got bored

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 05:46 PM PST

    BDO Commission ~> Thank you JinTakeshi for letting me draw your characters! I really like how this one turned out and had a lot of fun as well! Hope yall like it too~ Two siblings arguing XD Also, proud to say I met almost the halfway mark to support my pet! So thanks again!

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 07:08 PM PST

    The language of gods.

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 07:42 AM PST

    Photobombed by Otter (lower right)

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 08:17 AM PST

    Attack On Successions

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 08:33 PM PST

    How is this ad even allowed on reddit ? Oo

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 11:38 AM PST

    this "conversation" with Valks ...

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 06:14 PM PST

    the hell will i buy manos..

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 10:39 PM PST

    Certain Dark Rifts are being removed.

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 11:22 AM PST

    After the 12th these rifts will not appear anymore until further notice.

    • Giath
    • Dastard Bheg
    • Gehaku
    • Moghulis
    • Ancient Puturum
    • Ahib Griffon

    Edit: CM post https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?threads/dark-rift-contraction-warning.519351/

    submitted by /u/shiboogli
    [link] [comments]

    My Dark Knight, You guys might not care but I think she looks pretty badass!

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 09:23 PM PST

    Since when do they spawn in towns?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 08:57 PM PST

    Was wondering what i got attacked by while in Velia. That makes sense of course

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 02:30 AM PST

    Sometimes

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 11:20 AM PST

    Sometimes while grinding mobs i stop my character and pretend like i can't move for a second so my brain gets fake positive emotions about something cool dropped.

    submitted by /u/Rozari
    [link] [comments]

    Do the Dark Rifts before they close!

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 12:55 PM PST

    Do the Dark Rifts before they close!

    Just making sure everyone knows, don't want you guys to miss out on that sweet free juice :)

    https://preview.redd.it/hy8huktmt5g41.png?width=1165&format=png&auto=webp&s=e92944680b681a1d7488b6477d5d426b8b8c787e

    submitted by /u/Equoanox
    [link] [comments]

    How's the lighting? Its not on Remastered

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 10:56 PM PST

    Energizing cron meal

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 07:01 PM PST

    Is it fixed or bugged still?

    submitted by /u/Stepbk
    [link] [comments]

    A question about gꭒiӏd wars and 49 level characters

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 07:23 PM PST

    Hello,
    I use my 49 level character whenever I sail afk. We are at war with some gꭒiӏds, if they find my afk sailing character can they attack me or are 49 levels safe from this?

    submitted by /u/MahmoudAns
    [link] [comments]

    Beautiful

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 07:22 AM PST

    Launcher doesn't load properly when starting.

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 05:39 PM PST

    Launcher doesn't load properly when starting.

    Hey since a few days I have the problem that my launcher doesn't load properly when starting. I have already reinstalled everything from Black Desert.

    I have already written to the support and they think that it is some kind of bug with the internet. Anyway, he showed me things I can do in the Internet Options.

    None of it worked, though. Maybe you can help me. In the picture you can see how the launcher looks like.

    (P.S. I have the Launcher in German cause I'm German. I hope there are no diffrents in the Launcher.)

    https://preview.redd.it/iytz8fgt87g41.png?width=1207&format=png&auto=webp&s=d5765c186d5d7f71dc03c341e41247cb3978cc0c

    submitted by /u/Lebenwesen
    [link] [comments]

    Level 56 blues.

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 03:51 PM PST

    So, I'm 56. I have my AWAKENING, 130 AP, 99 middle thing and 180 DP. What now?

    I have only just got back into playing and my first character only got to lvl 22. I have no idea how to progress now. I know grinding is an option but I also want to know what else I can do to get further.

    I did the daily boss and weekly boss on my own and got nothing of worth, no memory fragments, just like 2 or 3 of a couple kinds of Blackstone and some potions. I know I have a lot to learn, I just don't know where to learn it.

    YouTube hasn't been particularly useful for me yet as there is a lot of knowledge you're expecting to have already, but I don't know where to learn it.

    I spent some money on this game for some premium outfit stuff and now I am a fabulous pink lahn and my horse has a rosy bum. I don't want to get bored of playing.

    Please help. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/NT-W
    [link] [comments]

    Please help me to make decisions between Guardian and Lahn

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 11:14 PM PST

    Guys please help me to make decisions (sorry for my English) I'm gonna make decisions to reroll between Guardian to Lahn (succession prepare ). But My Awake Guardian AP 246 and DP 289.She could grinding in aakman!! Should I

    1. Reroll​ to Lahn for preparing to succession. I quite sure my lahn with same gear Could not grinding In akkman easily like guardian do but!! I could play lahn as I want

    2. Keep playing Guardian. set targets if I could not have IV Bheg, IV Urugon IV rings, belt earings yet I can't reroll or Change.

    It quite Hard between following my heart or The fact please help 😂😂😂

    submitted by /u/Alphacode14
    [link] [comments]

    This is the fourth time re-rolling my T4 fairy and i even used the fairy queen’s might this time. Pepega fairy

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 10:26 PM PST

    Is it possible to gift another player a horse?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 10:08 PM PST

    I want to buy a high tier horse and gift it to my girlfriend, is that possible to do that?

    submitted by /u/masterdam95
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment