• Breaking News

    Friday, June 12, 2020

    Black Desert Online When you make a character in BDO and test out the expressions

    Black Desert Online When you make a character in BDO and test out the expressions


    When you make a character in BDO and test out the expressions

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 08:49 AM PDT

    I'm 32 and my girlfriend is 13

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 10:20 AM PDT

    Can we still level up together and get to awakening at around the same time?

    submitted by /u/Odelschwank
    [link] [comments]

    Keep that in mind (EU/NA) - Available from 17th!

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 01:35 AM PDT

    bUt iTs sLoW

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 03:00 AM PDT

    For people who still find potion parts over 300hr. Still do it and believe it will drop one day.

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 08:35 PM PDT

    My season experience as a veteran so far...

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 08:44 AM PDT

    CrawlingChaos Season 1 REDEMPTION ARC

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 01:51 PM PDT

    ��

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 02:33 PM PDT

    When You Afk And Leave The Hedgehog To It's Bidding

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 07:26 PM PDT

    Just me and the Ocean

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 01:37 PM PDT

    First time acc enhancing

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 08:41 AM PDT

    Middle east!

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 07:38 PM PDT

    Hey guys, this game is locked in my region, does any1 know if there is way to play in middle east or if it will be available soon?

    submitted by /u/LevixZed
    [link] [comments]

    Massive FPS drops when using certain skills on large mob packs

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 05:46 PM PDT

    I play succ Warrior and this started happening around a month ago.No matter which settings I use,I get framedrops when using my LMB+RMB skill(not sure what it's called) and my S+E ability.It happens when I slash through a large group of mobs,it doesn't happen when I do it against smaller amounts eg. 5 mobs.It happens on every setting I use,even optimization mode(though it's less prevalent there but it still occurs).I'm able to play the game at low settings with high textures and stay at 60FPS everywhere but in cities.My FPS is locked (because I'm on a laptop and there's literally no way to unlock it,I tried everything)so I can't really see what's my max FPS to see if my PC can handle the low graphics preset.As for my specs, I've got a GTX 1050Ti,i5 7300HQ and 8GBs of RAM.BDO is on a SSD.Is there a fix for this?I already did everything in that really popular optimization guide on here.

    submitted by /u/thecrazyjanjic
    [link] [comments]

    Shai's Got Talent community voting has started!

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 08:24 PM PDT

    Just wanted to remind everyone here that the community vote on the Shai music contest is currently open.

    https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?threads/shais-got-talent-community-vote.524210/

    It would be fantastic if you beautiful people could click the link above and vote because they're currently having an issue with streamers getting an ENORMOUS amount of support for their entries, one of which has almost half the entire vote.

    I have an entry but I'm not going to sway you to vote for me or even tell you who I am. Instead I implore you to vote for the music you enjoyed the most! More than anything, I would love to see a huge turn out for this contest because they usually don't get a lot of attention, and I think it would be really neat to see hundreds of votes on the board.

    submitted by /u/JustforYouPumpkin
    [link] [comments]

    Had this happen earlier today. Been really pushing fishing hard since my return and this just put a smile on my face!

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 09:56 PM PDT

    Oasis event question

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 06:07 PM PDT

    Will the Oasis items be removed from our inventorys after the event or is it just the 1 silver boxes that are removed, I want to know so i can make the best of the upgrade I got with the event

    submitted by /u/Dargoncookie
    [link] [comments]

    I knew I recognized this.

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 09:50 PM PDT

    Looking for help regarding to what class to choose.

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 09:49 PM PDT

    Hello there, I'm downloading the game as I'm typing right now. I would like hear some suggestions from the game community about what class to choose. It's been a long long time since I last played a MMORPG.

    In Blade and soul, I used to love Soul Fighter and kung fu master.

    So I guess I'd prefer a close range very quick puncher - monk- lol i only use my fists- type of class. What would be the best class for that or both PVP and PVE ? Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Vedrac
    [link] [comments]

    Using Stream Labs on BDO

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 09:48 PM PDT

    Hey guys quick question, I was thinking of recording my time in bdo but I am currently having and issue with it. I'm using stream labs to record my games but when i got full screen it doesn't pick up my game. Though on when I'm on full screen windowed the game picks up. Does anyone have recommendation to what I could do since I'd like to maximize my frames when playing or is it even possible?

    submitted by /u/sethinblack21
    [link] [comments]

    A perfectly normal parking spot

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 01:54 AM PDT

    BDO Right Now

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 02:37 AM PDT

    I just need a little help im on ps4

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 09:02 PM PDT

    Idk if this against the rules but im on ps4 and am struggling to get up there and get boss gear can i leech scroll runs from anyone

    submitted by /u/xNEKOSARELIFEx
    [link] [comments]

    Hiding chat buddle

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 03:02 PM PDT

    Are you able to hide your own chat bubble or others? I thought you used to be able to, but I can't find it anywhere in the settings.

    submitted by /u/B3NJO_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment