• Breaking News

    Friday, July 10, 2020

    Black Desert Online Cries in 1/71 pens

    Black Desert Online Cries in 1/71 pens


    Cries in 1/71 pens

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 10:24 AM PDT

    Average player

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 06:23 AM PDT

    Why every Musa is rerolling to Hashashin

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 10:02 AM PDT

    Commissioned Artwork of my Witch after a day of ... BDO

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 01:12 PM PDT

    I don't care what anyone says, I'm taking this chair and table with me!

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 06:06 PM PDT

    Seems familiar

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 11:17 AM PDT

    My Maehwa after many tweaks. :D

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 10:59 PM PDT

    [Tool] Node Calculator

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    [Tool] Node Calculator

    Hey guys :)

    I made a map/node calculator a long time ago and recently gave it an update. It now includes all nodes up to and including O'Dyllita.

    Here is the link: https://www.blackdesertfoundry.com/map

    There are much better maps out there, but this one allows you to visually make custom worker empires and then you can even export a string to share it with someone else. You can also make a custom marker location to share with someone. Hope you like it!

    Here is an example of the calculator:

    https://preview.redd.it/h5c64whx92a51.png?width=1917&format=png&auto=webp&s=b54fce412c67b7897269704328f20f5b7ca0a8ef

    Just click the 3rd icon on the sidebar and then enable the calcutator. Now when you hover over a node it will show you the cheapest CP route in green, or you can manually add the nodes one by one. Simply click the node to "invest" in it. Click them again to remove them from your empire.

    You can also view the node information at the same time as using the calculator by going to the information tab (2nd tab on the sidebar: "i") Example shown:

    https://preview.redd.it/d6o0d1vw92a51.png?width=1919&format=png&auto=webp&s=1647be9c7207ca55824e21370ce8da794c5cb505

    submitted by /u/sarahd094
    [link] [comments]

    Striker & Mystic Music Video by KBDO YouTuber RABO

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 09:10 AM PDT

    My Season Experience So Far..

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 01:24 PM PDT

    For the longest time, I sucked at PVP. I'm a warrior and I kept getting my ass handed to me. Then season came along and it made me realize I'm a quick time Striker. With his Awake- Ew.. Succession, he's lighting fast and he's a lot of fun in PVE. I fought people and I actually won😁🙃. Don't get me wrong, I still love warrior but he's gonna have to be my second main😁.

    submitted by /u/Brogaylife4
    [link] [comments]

    At Last I Can Finish Making Complete Guide for this Pavino Greko's Collection Volume 4 (Book 4) Adventurer Log Journal (Time Stamp Available), Enjoy

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 09:07 PM PDT

    Do I just not take enough Adderall, is BDO video playback weird, or so I need to git gud?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 06:30 PM PDT

    Been finally thinking about making an honest effort at pvp and have started watching pvp videos.

    Everyone good at pvp in this game plays like a fucking nutcase. I can barely track enemies on my screen, but the best pvpers are moving like 10000mph. I literally can't tell if I'm a shit pleb or if 29 years old is finally time to throw in my competitive gaming towel.

    Is there some kind of setting to help make enemy players more visible? Or is it just git gud?

    Watching people like McHands makes my head spin. Do most serious pvpers play like this, or is he just strictly a God? If most people play like this, im tempted to just stop before i even begin. Not sure i have the time or energy available to be that slick on the keys anymore.

    submitted by /u/cnfit
    [link] [comments]

    Um is this not better than most outfits on the pearl shop?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 06:18 PM PDT

    I want to play BDO.

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 06:17 PM PDT

    Hi. Im looking for an mmorpg to get into since i kinda got bored of warframe. Anyways, can anyone quickly summarise what bdo is about and what i should expect?

    submitted by /u/SomeGuyOnReddit6282
    [link] [comments]

    Black Desert cinematic pics can make killer wallpapers

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 02:12 PM PDT

    Help - Armors Build for Guardian, Shai, Valkyrie and Tamer

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 09:25 PM PDT

    Help - Armors Build for Guardian, Shai, Valkyrie and Tamer

    Firstly of all, i'm sorry for my bad english, still learning.

    Secondly, at this moment i'm playing with the Guardian (268/261 AP) with the Shai in the Character Swap (Same AP than Guardian), i also have a Valkyrie and Tamer with (259/261 AP), i can get more 4 AP with the Capotia V from the Season Reward and with the Dorin Morgrim's Jounal. The only character that i may not grind with in endgame spots is the Tamer, she is my LifeSkiller character, but it's still possible that i grind with her, i also like her style.

    Thirdly, I will ended playing with at least 3 characters, so i wanted to focus first in the armor than weapons. I'm more a PvE player than PvP, i don't refuse PvP but i don't like to go in GvG or start PvP without any reason, some times i go to the RBF, if possibly i will grind quietly in peace. I want to grind in Spots Endgames, like StarEnd, Sycraia and the O'dylitta spots, so i will encounter a lot of PvP.

    Right now i have no idea of what Armos use, my currently build is this one for the Guardian and Shai: https://bdoplanner.com/ErdalGlutoniLadderman, Kzarka IV for the Valkyrie and Tamer instead of BS IV, i also have Nouver IV for the Guardian, Valkyrie and Tamer.

    ↓ Just a observation, in the future i will get a Garmoth Heart for the Kutum and for the Dandelion (to open 2 slot when release O'dylitta) ↓

    Currently Build

    I only need to get a Pen shoes, but i don't know what use, Urugon or Muskan, i want to get at least Caphras Level 10 in the boss Armors and Level 15 in the Heve.

    This next one would be a build using Muskan and Evasion Crystals.

    Muskan Build

    I would use 2 Hoom in the Dandelion with O'dylitta arrival, so would be close to 300 DR and 670 Evasion.

    Or i could use Urugon instead Muskan for more DR in PvE.

    Urugon Build

    Close to 330 DR and 630 Evasion, i don't know if i will use 2 Dark Red Fang Crystal - Armor or two Evasion Crystal in the Dim Tree, ↑ i could have more 7 DR ou 10% Special Attack Evasion Rate.

    For last i could just go with Urugon and also get a Griffon PEN, i don't want to go for bheg because i only will gain more 7 DR, i don't know if more 25 Precision will make a diference in the PvE.

    Urugon + Griffon Build

    Close to 350 DR and 470 Evasion, with Bheg with gain more 7 DR but loses around 32 Evasion

    I can get 346 DP (20% DR Rate) only with Urugon Pen or Muskan Pen Caphra Lvl.2 ← i have the caphras for the muskan, i only need to get pen one of them but i don't know which one.

    submitted by /u/Kinoark
    [link] [comments]

    Is PEN Liverto THAT bad?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 09:13 PM PDT

    So I was just checking out PEN Kzarkas on the MP and noticed that PEN Liverto has the same damage, less accuracy, but costs like literally 1/4th to 1/5th the price.

    I'm struggling to understand how Liverto ISN'T a good idea for the easy AP? is the 18 accuracy THAT big of a deal?

    EDIT: More specifically, 8AP can be HUGE by the time you're past softcap brackets if you're currently sitting on a tet.

    submitted by /u/cnfit
    [link] [comments]

    Archer updates?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 09:12 PM PDT

    Hey guys, I've been on hiatus from this game for a couple years(I heard the game got much better?
    ). I was playing as a ninja before but was mostly attracted to the awakened weapon. I also like greatbows and saw that archer has a greatbow which also attracts me.

    How do they fair against each other and overall versatility in both pvp/pve?

    Thanks for the help!

    submitted by /u/Velrik
    [link] [comments]

    Fishing question

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 05:02 PM PDT

    Is there some item that reduces the durability used during afk fishing so I can fish for longer?

    submitted by /u/bokchoiyeet
    [link] [comments]

    Needing clarity with Tuvala gear.

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 08:43 PM PDT

    Q. Will the Tuvala gear changed to family-bound gear be sent as a box after the season ends? Or will the obtained gear just be changed to family-bound?

    A. When the season ends, the highest grade gear of any duplicate gear will be changed to family-bound and any other gear will be deleted.

    If you have more than 2 of the same gear at the same grade in your family, only class specific gear on characters remaining at the end of the season will be bound.

    For example, If you have a TET (IV) and TRI (III) Tuvala Helmet, the TRI (III) Tuvala Helmet will be deleted and the TET (IV) Tuvala Helmet will be changed to family-bound.

    However, Rings and Earrings will have 2 each be changed to family-bound.

    Also, Tuvala weapons will remain the same as the one your character used.

    Just want to know this part, does it mean that if I have a PEN Tuvala Necklace, I can use this item for regular characters after september 2?

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Jabbafunk
    [link] [comments]

    My Bartali Sailboat is at "Outpost Supply Post"

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 08:24 PM PDT

    I started my first barter route and my ship got stuck on the shore at Baeza Island. Not realizing that there would be a problem due to there being cargo in the ship, I swam and ran back to Epheria, the ship's home port, and did a remote collection. Now it's at "Outpost Supply Post" and I don't see the ship icon anywhere on the map. Where the heck is it?

    submitted by /u/debegray
    [link] [comments]

    Black Desert Parte 10 PT-BR, Torre do Mago e Dragão Negro - PC 720P #MMO...

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 07:08 PM PDT

    Perma red

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 06:51 PM PDT

    So i was told there was a title for being perma red but ive already been there a few times and dont remember getting one. Is there something special i have to do?

    submitted by /u/Affectionate-Ad1493
    [link] [comments]

    Kama meal replacement?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 06:40 PM PDT

    Is there a meal or food item that does what the Kama meal does or better?

    submitted by /u/HircineThaGod
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment