• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 12, 2020

    Black Desert Online Repel the boarders! :O

    Black Desert Online Repel the boarders! :O


    Repel the boarders! :O

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 09:52 AM PDT

    My daughter made this for my keychain

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 02:39 PM PDT

    Hey that sounds familiar

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 12:29 PM PDT

    Not Bad! Special Barter... Not Bad!

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 11:59 AM PDT

    when your trying to take a nice guild picture, but our ninjer is trying to be a ninjer

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 02:24 AM PDT

    calm calpheon ~

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 08:32 AM PDT

    I'm really glad the new HP journal is making me explore. Here's a screenshot of the waterfall view from Kisleev Crag of Leical Falls.

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 04:14 PM PDT

    Black Desert Online - How to get in Cokro Chamber

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 12:53 PM PDT

    My personalizable BDO cooking spreading (just for master crates)

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 08:17 AM PDT

    Hi,

    I stopped playing this game a while ago. I made this spreadsheet with live NA market prices so I could min/max my imperial cooking profits

    Link to the spreadsheet (make a copy)

    Here is some quick info on how to use it:

    • Presets: This categorizes all ingredients by their respective type. Each category has an M and a V column. M is for market (if you were to buy this, you'd buy it off the MP), and V is for vendor (if you were to buy this, you'd buy it from a vendor). Check off one ingredient in each section (either market or vendor, even if you are planning on getting this via workers). Note the market price & qty. listed next to each item to help your analysis. You can view your presets on the right, and how much each would cost with your selection if you were to buy them.
    • Settings: enter your CP. The artisan 2+ checkbox does nothing as the spreadsheet just assumes you passed it (it'd be useless if you aren't). Leave refresh timer alone
    • Crate Analysis: go through each dish and select which ingredients you plan on buying and which you will get yourself. You will see the overall analysis below and general information about each dish above.
      • TT: total trades on MP
      • Q: current quantity on MP
      • P: current MP price
      • TTB/QB/PB: same as above but for the blue version of the dish
      • Total Cost (1x): cost of all ingredients added together (0 if you get it yourself)
      • w/ B: means that you sell all blues you get

    Note: this doesn't take into account tax (you'll have to do that yourself, or just expect to make a little less)

    submitted by /u/nitroignika
    [link] [comments]

    Good boy! :D

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 09:47 AM PDT

    EU Node War bug - not being able to participate

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 08:29 AM PDT

    https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?threads/t1-node-war-participation-bug.525294/

    Decided to also post on reddit, in order for the devs to see this faster.

    submitted by /u/UnchiuBR
    [link] [comments]

    This picture I took with my Tamer around 1 and a half year ago when I became Perma Red.

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 12:32 PM PDT

    Life EXP when in party

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 03:10 PM PDT

    So I've searched for quite some time and I can't find the answer to this question. Does the 60/50% exp penalty when in a party also apply to life exp like gathering/training? I ask only because I play with a buddy more often than not and it'd be useful to know if I should leave party before doing life skills on my alt.

    On a similar note, if we're on different servers or something happens we often get put into a "solo party" until the other player logs on. Does this still nerf exp? Insight would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/GodOfNowhere
    [link] [comments]

    Delphe Knight Costume Color Scheme

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 09:00 PM PDT

    Hi all, I just picked up the Delphe Knight functional costume and I was wondering if anyone has some cool color schemes out there. Does anyone have any suggestions? I am open to all kinds of designs, just looking to mix things up. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/jprks0
    [link] [comments]

    Cross Server Siege SEA vs TH Round 2 Full Video

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 03:24 PM PDT

    Question:What classes are actually range?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 06:53 PM PDT

    So my question is what classes are actually range or is the game is more about melee then range?

    submitted by /u/Hyzex
    [link] [comments]

    Do you want dance emotes like every other mmorpg?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 11:18 AM PDT

    Currently in the game, there are only more of a generic emotes, some of theme are locked behind quests. But none of them are considered as a dance emote.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/lagerixx
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for an advice about what to start with life skill

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 06:35 PM PDT

    I've been playing since last year, and decided to coming back this month. I can say that I've been comfortable with grinding with my character since I've made some money in-game and got a pretty nice gear to grind with. Also I'm still progressing with my main quest.

    But I want to start something with my life skill right now. But I really really have zero clue about what is life skill until now. I don't have any clue about node, worker, farm or anything, the only thing I know is fishing (already got Artisan 1) but it's not really click with me.

    Do you guys have any advice about what life skill for a totally new to life skill like me that I can do right now? The one that can start slow, so I can learn while doing it, and also have some profit in the long run.

    And I will greatly appreciate if you guys can link some very very detailed guide to start.

    submitted by /u/gibranabraham
    [link] [comments]

    [Guide] Academics: Exploration I - Part 1 (12/26 Knowledge) - Black Dese...

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 06:27 PM PDT

    AP in Parenthesis?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 11:50 AM PDT

    When you open the the Equipment dialog box and hover over Attack/Awakening/Defense it opens up the detailed Equipment Effect dialog box. Does anyone know what the AP in parenthesis actually means? You'll see it like this:

    AP 243(+40)

    Awakening Weapon AP 241(+40)

    submitted by /u/Giobonello
    [link] [comments]

    Blocked?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 05:25 PM PDT

    How do you know if someone blocked you in this game? I saw a guildmate running past me and his name, family name and titles where white/grey. Does that mean he blocked me?

    submitted by /u/CookieFlorencio
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone have this issues bidding on Guild Houses?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 01:04 PM PDT

    What Gems can I add to my costume?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 10:27 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment