• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 8, 2020

    Black Desert Online I'll honestly never get over how Beauitful this Game can be.

    Black Desert Online I'll honestly never get over how Beauitful this Game can be.


    I'll honestly never get over how Beauitful this Game can be.

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 08:10 AM PDT

    Duel for spot is the real endgame content

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 03:24 PM PDT

    Glam shot Mystic

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 11:05 AM PDT

    And here I was thinking I wouldn't like how guardian looks...

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 08:46 PM PDT

    SEA [Update] September 9, 2020 Update Details

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 07:00 PM PDT

    Black Desert Online - Pearlshop Update (September 08th, 2020) [KR]

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 08:33 PM PDT

    Some of my favorite screenshots

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 01:36 PM PDT

    Hashashin Quick Tips & Tricks Guide!

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 05:56 PM PDT

    BDO Progression, 3 months of RNG shoved into one video

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 03:07 PM PDT

    They can count, new Code

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 07:28 AM PDT

    after opening 1500 dream chest +69 coelacanth

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 01:47 AM PDT

    Trying to delete a character and start the game...

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 09:18 PM PDT

    I want to make a seasonal character, but my slots are full. I am deleting my highest level, a level 20 wizard, so that I can make a seasonal character. It takes 24 hours! Do I really have to wait??

    This is awful and makes me want to uninstall.

    submitted by /u/RoutineReaction
    [link] [comments]

    Trent Inkeep Missing

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 09:03 PM PDT

    Can you use skill change tokens on a T8 to make it a Courser?

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 06:05 PM PDT

    So I got my first T8 eariler from breeding but it unfortunately wasn't a courser. Can I still make it one or do I need to get lucky once I've reset the breeding counter?

    submitted by /u/Legendarydanny1
    [link] [comments]

    Pit of Undying - Syahzar Guide

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 07:15 PM PDT

    Best CPU for bdo?

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 07:03 PM PDT

    Hello, I would like to upgrade my i7 6700k. Which cpu would be the best right now for bdo? Should I wait for new cpu coming out soon? Thank you :)

    submitted by /u/freekiix
    [link] [comments]

    Do you have to do the story quests on season charter to get the pen capotia reward?

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 07:00 PM PDT

    I'm assuming you can also get the lvl 60 and 61 ring and earring rewards without questing as well?

    thanks!

    submitted by /u/ecion155
    [link] [comments]

    [Maintenance] Regular Maintenance September 9th 2020

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 07:29 AM PDT

    Asking for players views on the game

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 09:27 PM PDT

    Hi so I saw today that Black Desert Online was on sale on Steam, and was wondering whether or not it was worth picking it up this late. I was also wondering about how the subscription system works, and just if the game is fun in general.

    submitted by /u/Punished-Dobby
    [link] [comments]

    man I just want the Sherekhan Pot Piece what do I do with this

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 12:41 PM PDT

    Can I change the color of enemy dots on minimap ?

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 01:32 PM PDT

    I'm colorblind, and I can barely see the red dots on minimap.

    I tried colorblind option, but it would only change the hp bar.

    Is there any way I could change the color in the setting ?

    or is it possible to change them by editing some file ?

    submitted by /u/YooBinho
    [link] [comments]

    Gathering vs Cooking

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 05:03 PM PDT

    I've been grinding away at cooking for a while now trying to reach guru, but noticed a fatal flaw today. I was gonna gather my own meat for balenos meals and saw that wolf meat goes for 9450 on the market. So if I was to gather 10k wolf meat and sell it on the marketplace, I'd make 94 and a half million, while if I'd use that meat for boxes (assuming I'd have 2.5 proc rate) I would make around 1562 boxes/52 million. Then considering you need way more than 10k meat to sell your daily limit raises even more questions. And buying meat would be off the board as it would cancel your profits entirely. There must be something I am missing out on...

    submitted by /u/gucciavacado
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get a Trainer’s Flute?

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 08:20 PM PDT

    I accidentally rode my horse into Heidel castle (before I knew what it was) and got immediately killed by the supernaturally powerful sentries, but my horse is still alive and too far away to call. I can't take out more than one mount at once, so I'm stuck on foot until I get my horse back. I know I could get it back if I had a trainer's flute, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to get one. Any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/nateneil
    [link] [comments]

    Help with Elephant Quest

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 08:08 PM PDT

    I have purchased the villa pass, and when I talk to Serazad I get an error that says "you cannot accept this quest while using the secret book of old moons villa buff."... I'm not using any buff that I know of . Any ideas ?

    submitted by /u/TheRealHuskyChuck
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment